AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AIAKVst7jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They've lost all hope

>Salon
holy shit they really are fucked.

When even salon is getting you this, you fucked up

So they're starting to come to terms with reality.

This actually worries me a bit, as long as they were completely delusional there was no chance of them being a threat.

DRUMPF IS-- AH, FUCK IT

link?
we need this to be real

538 Nate Pewter laid out the case, Dems will lose more senate seats based simply on the number of seats they have up for election in 2018. Eternally BTFO.

No, you dummies. The left is trying to scare people into voting, because liberals almost never show up for midterms.

>May 27
You just now found this?

I need the archive now!!!!1

Neither will there be a Republican majority after whites called (((their))) bluff and won the despair of seeing the charade.

only took 8 months

Salon: "Maybe if we do the opposite of what we did last time we'll win"

To top it all off, Salon is failing, and has been evicted after making insufficient income to pay rent.

wtf are they talking about trump made sure this country wont vote republican for the next 50 years

JUST

This is obviously a ploy for both views, and they are trying to inspire more treasonous behavior from the left. But it makes me happy to read this.

salon is wrong about everything, so this actually makes me nervous

No. They just won't talk about voting Republican because they have a home an career they don't want destroyed.

Absolutely nobody wants to vote for trannies and giving children hormones to fuck with th either heads and do irreversible damage, like the asspussy kid.

They should all follow Hillary's example and suicide.

2018 is going to be a fucking bloodbath, Republicans are getting stronger every day while Democrats are jerking off over Russia bullshit

If not suicide become an alcoholic like Hillary.

> like the asspussy kid.
Jesus Christ do I want to know?

Is this some reverse psychology bullshit? Do they think that if they do the opposite of what they did w/ Hildawg that they'll magically win?

Is this 100% pure extra virgin despair?

You really don't, trust me

>may

NOOOOOO

FUCK YOU RONALD GRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I dont understand how anyone can support trump after seeing hes part of the same shitshow thats been plaguing our country since 2001

>inb4 shariablue
no fuck you shariared

Acceptance of their current situation doesn't mean they will drop all their other retarded bullshit

My wifes son is literally siezing right now. Thanks Trump.

Isn't there a salon compilation of all their freakouts during the election?

Would go nicely with this hot cup of smug.

Some boy was brainwashed by his parent and took hormones to prevent male puberty. But since he never grew a man sized dick, there wasn't enough to chop off and turn inside out to make a pussy with. So they're cutting a length of his colon and using that as his pussy. I think there was a drama because he'll never be able to orgasm with his ass pussy lolol.

Democrats will pick some shrieking, crazed black candidate and then wonder why nobody votes for them.

They'll stomp their feet and accuse everyone of racism, but nobody will even care anymore.

Dems are over for a while, they hitched their wagon to the radical elements who are too fractious and unstable to govern anything

NO SHUT UP!!!!

If they drop the silly idpol nonsense and nominate someone likable they will win in a landslide. Too bad they won't do this. Lefties need to abandon the DNC.

I'm assuming nobody will actually be needed to vote for them next time, Fraction Magic 2.0 style.

>3 months ago

B-but...two scoops?!?!

>DLENALD GLAAAMPFFFFFFFFFF

Stage Level: Acceptance

>salon
>reality
I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then

Yeah, this is old shit. They went right back to their queer brand of nonsense.
Regardless of that, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking commie faggots.

archive link?

>may 27

We phase 7 already ?

Thanks for the archive, OP

Underrated post

You must mean Jazz Jennings. He must live in a state with really strong gun control because most normal kids would have just blown their brains out at this point.

they missed a few steps
maybe because it was too late to bargain anything

It wouldn't be hard for the democrats to develop a winning platform but it would take a grass roots movement to push it because the dinosaurs of the party sure aren't going to do it.

user, don't forget that he was also told it'll always smell like ass, too.

Just wait until the self deportations start

Bang. This.
They'll still lose.

topjej

They can't meme anymore.
They are laughing stock.
This is essentially permadeath.
I didnt see this happening so soon.

beautiful

Everybody knows this, except the DNC.

It gets worse because Trump has cleaned up a ton of voter fraud, and he's already kicked out so many illegals it's like the event horizon has already been reached where no amount of voter fraud can win the federal election anymore.

anyone thinking impeachment is a real possibility is just naive
as far as 2018 goes, look at what seats are up, theres just no feasible way to take back congress, its mostly safe R's

Good point. Pity their illegal voting bloc will shy away from polling stations
in fear of ICE scooping them up.

automatically republicans start the electino off with 55 in the senate, they probably will finnish with 2018 in the hosue

I knew this about 5 minutes after we won. Jesus. Wait till they figure out what we are doing with amendments and scotus

the real question is how can we purge the swamp?

Coming from Salon of all places. Beautiful.

Funny thing os those idiots are constantly thinking they are on attack, winning and making trump rout. Trump doesnt care he golfs and shows everyone that he is the boss.

They won't learn.

But Salon is always wrong. So does that mean all those things will happen?

You would be surprised how many liberals think that Trump'S "unpopularity" means nothing when the economy is good and their Healthcare hasn't been fucked with enough to make them hate Republicans. They still honestly think that every Trump voter only voted for him because of the Wall

Can't they grow the dick with hormones or topical treatment?

Seems like a better choice.

Maxine Waters?

HAIL TO THE CHIEF WE HAVE CHOSEN FOR THE NATION

HAIL TO THE CHIEF WE SALUTE YOU ONE AND ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=9AIAKVst7jw

> May 27

LONDON

O

N

D

O

N

Salon is always wrong when it comes to projecting degeneracy onto the general populace. Now they are black pilling their own reader about their plight.

You're all trying too hard
Kek is deaf he can't hear our prayers

I'll take an order of 2-3 scotus and a handful of federal judges. Same for regulations. The rest is gravy and everyone can go fuck themselves because anyone based in reality knew on xmas eve 2010 that this health care Shit ain't being undone.

No entitlement has ever ever been withdrawn ever. Not in history ever. I didn't mind them campaigning on it just like I didn't mind bush saying Hussein had wmd just to get the pansies and erik fucks on board.

And the border/immigration (no more towels) would be a huge plus too

This kid has a reality show too. His parents and the network should be shut down for child abuse.

>Salon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSS!!! mmmmm...YEASSSS..

that is what they told us in 2008

"enjoy your political wilderness"

so don't get cocky you noob lads

>donald fucking just needs to put her in jail and deport mexicans en masse daily and he will be relected 2020

but that is why kikes are pushing him into wars already. if yall don't think somehow some jew is in that fat gook nork's ear, you are dumb.

Just wait until the Republicans start amending the constitution.

Sept 23

Israelis are just not allowed in North Korea dude
They sent fighter pilots in the 7 hour war, they tried to eliminate Jews

as long as sessions shuts the fuck up about trivial asinine shit like pot, and starts deporting spics on trump trains headed south . . . it should be smooth and the lockups must happen or else everything turns to shit.

>lockups
and
>deportations

ensure right wing power for a long fucking time

knowing this there will be right wing faggot cucks and jews that try to ruin us somehow

This procedure is called a sigmoid vaginoplasty, or sometimes rectosigmoid vaginoplasty.
Some people elect to have this operation because the rectal tissue has a mucus membrane, it self lubricates, and there is less issue with the wound healing shut. Infections can be quite nasty however.

The only way to grow the penis would be GH/IGF. That would universally cause every tissue in the body to grow, you can't selectively increase the size of one part. Bones, organs, everything grows simultaneously.

Pretty much all of these should be totally outlawed. This is medical malpractice.

(((global entities that can't be named at the moment))) are using fat gook boi as a proxy no doubt

the timing is wack

it's like (((they))) can't let donald drain the swamp and just want him to launch nukes all over

This is 5.

they have no game plan. they're still stuck on Le Russia

plus all the job creation and the market hitting 22,000 isn't helping their argument that they're better for the working class.

I wouldn't rule out a minor "blue wave"..."Blue Ripple" perhaps.

The majority is an absolute million to one shot.

Impeachment is now as likely as not.

People forget the Clinton and Nixon eras, and how easy it is for a really determined media, political and deep state collusion effort to step towards impeachment - remember; the "lel russian hacking investigation" isn't limited to the Russian Question alone - Whatever they turn up, and whenever, can be used AND you don't need actual "proof" or likelihood of a criminal conviction result to bring the article of impeachment.

Although Libshits tend to forget that impeachment does not actually equal removal. Without a majority or close to (counting Republican "never Trumpers") Drooooompf could ride out whatever they bring at him.

So....

He has a boipucci?

you know way to much about this and sadly I am sorry my friend but you must be gassed with the kikes

The difference between now and the Nixon/Clinton eras is that the media doesn't have a monopoly on the information.

Alternative media is no longer exclusive to fringe mailing lists or angelfire blogs. It's at your fingertips 24/7.

About fucking time.

This is what happens when you give in to nihilism. You don't even attempt to fight against your doom.

This is why we're winning.

Its entirely from lurking /fit/ when I started lifting. On the whole /fit/ is super gay though. You'll learn all about nutrition, steroids, and the most horrific nuances of homosexual lifestyles imaginable.

I
HURT
MYSELF
TODAY

salon is so utterly retarded I cannot figure out whether or not they re just trolling liberals at this point. they help the right with every article.