Jailtime is an inefficient, stupid form of punishment. It costs too much and is too abstract. Torture, branding...

Jailtime is an inefficient, stupid form of punishment. It costs too much and is too abstract. Torture, branding, amputation, hobbling, etc would be much more efficient and effective at deterring criminals.

It's really a slave pen for the poor.

Labour camps and execution

You need to go back to Mexico

Nah, monetary reparations are better. Debt and indentured servitude if they can't pay it off.

How about freedom for all and giving no punishment. It's proven to have the best outcome. Unenlightened if you feel there is such thing as right and wrong. Unless you suffer the brain sickness that is religion.

>Torture, branding, amputation, hobbling
Not really. That just creates a useless unemployable cripple who will either continue to commit crimes or become dependent on the state or charity.

Crime should be punished by fines payable to the victim, or a swiftly carried out death sentence for murderers.

once upon a time if you stole a horse you were hung...

nowadays if you want to keep a nigger from stealing your car you have to drive a stick shift

Till one of those guys gets PTSD and shoots up a police department.

Bootlicker mentality and slave to money.

>Labour camps and execution
yes

Misreable idiot.

If we can fake hell's existence that would be one of the most powerful forms of obedience. Eternal burning is the heights form of turture.

>Torture, branding, amputation, hobbling, etc
i dont think such extreme methods are needed. a good beating or forced labor is perfectly acceptable and death penalty for all habitual offenders regardless of the severity of the crime.

Why do think humans need obedience you fucking moron. Freedom will lead to good will.

>slave to money
Literally impossible
Anyone who isn't always concerned with personal monotary gains is a slave

The modern prison isn't about punishment. Clearly physical punishment is more effective than free room and board as a form of punishment.

Modern prisons, depending on who you ask and the inmate in question, are about either an attempt at rehabilitation or removing dangerous individuals from civilized society.

If you wish to advocate torture, branding, and so on, you must first change the purpose of prison in the minds of the population.

The flaw of the justice system is this notion that prisons are for "rehabilitation". Except you cannot rehabilitate most forms of criminal behavior. A prison's only useful for:
1) locking up criminals and keeping them away from the population
2) acting as a disincentive to persuade people not to commit crimes.

>freedom for all and giving no punishment
a naive illusion. freedom for one is oppression of another. always.

No "authority" figure should be beating a human idiot. Let the people involved deal with it. If they are too weak for revenge then nature is teaching them a lesson

>isn't already driving stick

>No "authority" figure should be beating a human idiot
why not? if you offend me why should i not beat you? if someone wishes to contract my services why should they not be allowed to?

>grillfriend calls popo because you raised your voice at her during an argument.
>now they brand you a wife beater for life.
Swell idea, faggot.

Oppression for the weak. Let them figure out how their strengths or die as nature intends. We get in the way of that process now we are over populated by weaklings who don't deserve life

>implying a criminal record is better than a physical branding

Freedom is a vague term. How are you exactly enticing freedom when a prison is the opposite form of it? How does freedom work on a prison when it's simply a smaller form of dictatorship, the warden being the leader.
Freedom is nothing but a sham only available if all parties are free. Otherwise, only one are free while the others are oppressed

no, i don't think so. there is no law that those who use strength of numbers are inferior to those who are strong as individuals. the evolutionary power struggle between these two opposing modes of survival drives creative destruction.

I'm totally against any incarceration. Let humans do anything with no reproductions other than the action they are doing

That suggestion seems logical, however in practice, if you are pissed enough to beat someone and are thinking about how they are going to go to the police and then you're going have to pay, pissing you off even more, you get a polarisation of responses where some will just leave the situation alone and others will kill them since the punishment from being caught beating them is too high. It's like how there is retribution for robbing someone and then being sorry and giving it back the next day. With such extreme punishment you risk people who are implicated in a crime to go all the way and focus on nit getting caught rather then having their ears ripped off because they stole a chocolate bar.

That is the most faggot retarded thing I have ever heard, I hope you are a troll because fuck realising people like you actually exist.

You're an idiot and a faggot. Maybe it's people like you in your county that shouldn't exist. Your cucked cesspool country says a lot. Knives in the bin slave.

Torture then release? Are your serious? You either have to lock them up are kill them. If you simply hurt them then release to the public, they'll have every reason to attack the government/who caught them/who they were after originally. Literally every convict would go straight to murdering someone.

If they're violent there should be amputations and/or blinding involved so that they are no longer physically capable of hurting people. Guarantee "rehabilitation" by removing their ability to commit the crime.

Shouldnt prison be considered a mental and emotional form of rehabilitation, not a physical one?

I say we just use biblical law.

No prisons.

Murderers it's death.

Thrives it's restitution or work until you pay it off up to max of 6 years. Then when you're done the person you worked for gives you a cut so you can start over again.

Cheaters get stoned.

It really is the perfect law.

Prison is not much of a deterrent because criminals voluntarily go to prison for the endless gay sex. They are afraid of being gay in public because they are afraid of ridicule.