GOD IS CALLING YOU

Nothing and I mean nothing in this life matters, other than reconciling yourself with God and conforming to His will.

This should not sound restraining or oppressive. God has given us so much, our lives, our families, our food, everything! Literally everything we have that is good, comes from God; who is Goodness itself. As an example of this generosity and love, God gave His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, as a sacrifice for our sins.

This knowledge has never been more important than it is right now. Look around you, open your eyes, satanic forces are at work; and there is more wickedness and evil in the western world today than there was in Sodom!

Look at what has resulted from our abandonment of God. His Just chastisement is upon us, so we must attempt with all our souls to reconcile ourselves to Him.

We have tried it on our own. We need God. We need the Church. I assure you, the life God has planned for you on this earth, and in the life to come, will be infinitely more fulfilling and glorious than any humanistic, self-willed pipe dream that will most likely bring you hardship.

Resist the devil, recognize your enemy. And recognize your friend and savior: Jesus Christ.

God bless you.

i like fucking mens butts tho

You should find a nice girl and settle down with her before you get some horrible ass virus.

Thanks (((God))) ill shut up and be good boy if you let me see mami when i die.

Um aids?

This is a political forum. NOT A RELIGIOUS ONE. FUCK OFF.

May God's peace be upon you oh angry one.

>praying to a shitskin

no thanks, I'll stick to white gods

I will pray for you user. Keep fighting the good fight God bless you.

Who that be?

Or worse!

The only correct statement you made was all before your first comma, after that it was narcissism.

bump for God

What's worse than being a faggot with aids and not killing yourself

God Bless

I don't know but I bet you do!

4d chessssss. Gotcha

>This is a political forum. NOT A RELIGIOUS ONE. FUCK OFF.

He'll have to make life meaningful, because there isn't a meaning to it. It's just a bunch of retards walking around doing weird shit like jizzing in strippers, white males being fetishized as twinks and made to be slaves for big black cocks as their only sexual output, and males being forced into lifting in order to get laid while performing desk jobs.

Religion is really, really fucking retarded, and I say that as a guy who went to church all the time till I was like 14.

Christianity is good for reining in the masses, but it's just a joke. Genetics are real. Genetics matter. When little Susie is dying of some fucked up deteriorating brain disease, do you think cute little Stacey next door gives a shit while screaming out, "Oh my fucking God, you're so much bigger than my husband. Give me that big cock!", as she gets jizzed in and impregnated by 6'4" hardcore psychopathic manly Chad?

No. Life goes on. If anything, we're permanently cut off from God and Satan is what keeps us going.

What if I commit a sin knowingly? I've heard it's a big deal and that God will punish me. How will he do that?

By blowing out a lot of hot air I would imagine. Like the rest of the book.

Euphoric.

Religion is part of politics, actually.

>Nothing and I mean nothing in this life matters, other than reconciling yourself with God and conforming to His will.

I guess the extinction of my race and the collapse of western civilization won't be a big deal if I go in the basement of some local halfway house church hybrid building and put my hands together for the rest of my life.

He may and probably will punish you In THIS life, but salvation cannot be lost in the same way it could not be gained. It is a GIFT and if you could lose the gift for your behavior it was never a gift.

What kind of new mental gymnastics is this?

Care to elaborate or just spout a baseless claim and move on?

my mans fuck off

Remove that confederate flag this instant. You are not one to behold it nor represent it.

Makes perfect sense. You do not earn gifts. They are given, that is why they are called gifts.

Nothing and I mean nothing in this life matters, other than reconciling yourself with God and conforming to His will.

TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH thank you user

max par

Why Kenny Loggins?

If you actually read the new testement you would know that the (((they))) aren't the good guys. Quit being and aetheist faggot LARPer and actually do something with your life other than wear a fedora.

Should I read the Bible late at night or early in the morning?

They weren't cuckolds

Amen guys. There is a huge problem in Christianity with people adding works to the plan of salvation. It is a free gift.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;