Nork keeps calling Trump's bluff

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/north-korea-details-plan-fire-missile-salvo-guam-49130115

Now we watch as President Chickenshit does absolutely nothing as Nork missiles fall just miles off Guam.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nBqwl
rt.com/usa/362193-trump-clinton-debate-jabs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And here's the archive
archive.is/nBqwl

Lol trump and fuccboi pissing at each other with detailed plans. This is like lawyers papering each other over instead of going to court

>ah we gonna send missile to irrerevent irand haha wat u do now trump?

The fucking gucks know we can nuked 1000 north koreas and still have more nukes than them

>retard-tier non-argument complete with grammar mistakes

Could a post be more low IQ?

>when North Korea is the only one not chimping out

>irrelevant island
Americans..

Can't back down now. Hope Sup Forums is prepared for the draft and to go die in norkland to salvage some of Klompf's ego.

At least the Aussie cunts have to come too. The one silver lining in all of this.

If the missiles do not hit anything other than open water & a few dozen fish, what is Trump suppose to do? Declare war because he killed a fish?

If N.K. does send missiles, Trump just needs to impose more sanctions.

what is Trump's bluff? Aren't the NKers the ones bluffing?

anybody else getting the feeling that Trump is actually going to attack? gonna be glorious to see the lefts reaction

What is the real target though? Guam must be a distraction.

>muh consequences
>muh military action
>muh "fire and fury"

Haven't delivered on any of the vague threats so far.

I think he's being pushed from everyone around to do it, because he doesn't understand the ramifications of it and everyone but him will profit from the chaos.

They are chimping you pathetic wretch.

i dunno, i think if he could get the chinese on board and it all went down pretty quickly I think he'd be cheered

Thank Odin for archivebro.

>ITT: CIA retards try to convince everyone that Trump should do something about Norks launching missiles in the general direction of landmasses
Probably the same dipshits that got sent here to talk about Obama's red line in Syria.
>I'm a pencil dick CIA agent, are you man enough to start WWIII over nothing
Faggot.

That's the most ridiculous animal I've ever seen

China just said they'll let us go full salted earth if Kim does something stupid.

They're just warning not to try our usual regime shift shit when the radioactive dust has settled.

>he could get the chinese on board

How delusional do you have to be to think this is even a possibility.

China needs North Korea to be a buffer state and will do just about anything to prop the regime up.

We are talking about the same president that launched the largest bomb since Hiroshima and Nagasaki right? You know, the MOAB?

bah this shit war is being hyped since april, its letting me with happening blue balls. fuck this shit america should shut up or do it once and for all

Trump cucked by north korea

>call his bluff
>get nuked
where are all the WE CANT LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES shitposters when you need them

>trying to make this about Trump
you fuckers are pathetic

Not so much anymore.

Who's the retard who keeps biting Nork bait and escalating the situation to Kim's delight?

I would rather have him do nothing and be seen as weak than fall for the militarily industrial complex's desperate attempts to manufacture another conflict where our sons and daughters die to line the pockets of Halliburton.

It can still be considered an act of aggression. If someone tries to punch you, but misses, do you just say: "Oh well, he missed" or do you hit them back?

Who's the retard that doesn't realize this has happened under every administration for at least the past 40 years?

You know that NK is actually aiming for the water near Guam, right? Or is the Trumptard fake news telling you they're actually threatening to attack Guam itself?

SOON

None of the previous presidents have bit the bait.

Bill Clinton just started consulting with S. Korea on a pre-emptive attack Nork nuclear facilities when the clandestine uranium enrichment facilities were discovered in 1994 instead of holding daily press conference calling Kim Jong-Il names and uttering empty threats.

That time, Nork backed down pretty quickly and let in U.N. inspectors who mothballed the facilities.

>I-I'm gonna nuke u amerika
>w-watch i'll nuke the ocean n-near some buttfuck nowhere i-island, t-then u r-respecturu me
Consequences will never be the same.

>This is extremely getting on the nerves of the unfuriated Hwasong artillermen of the KPA

LOL top bantz. However, the final sentence says it all:

>We Keep closely watching the speech and behavior of the US.

I question this item and/or its source, and am too lazy to refute or not. It is interesting as fiction or fact.

>to Kim's delight?

It's the opposite. Kim's regime is weak as hell, despite the bold front it puts out in its propaganda. That's why Kim is always executing various generals and relatives in increasingly horrible ways -- his grasp on power is tenuous and he knows the knives are out for him in his own palace.

So, Trump is putting him in an increasingly impossible situation. If Kim backs down now, he will look weak and likely get a knife in the back. If Kim looks like he's about to get North Korea turned into a nuclear wasteland, like say an attack on the US now guarantees, he will get a knife in the back.

Kim won't last the year. Trump isn't talking to Kim, he's talking directly to the people in Pyongyang who are going to kill Kim. Who are also talking with China.

Oh no, not the major cities in the US. Anything but that.

trump takes the bait every time

>muh 4D Chess
Don't you feel embarrassed when you type this much fan-fiction?

China, by the way, just announced that if Kim attacks America and America glasses North Korea, they will remain neutral.

So they've likely picked Kim's replacement, and basically have told the world as much. He can't back down and he can't fight.

He's toast.

thats where the "deal" part comes in you piece of shit, as long as it stays a buffer between s korea but without the fucking psychos running it then YES china would go along. also go fuck yourself

Cap my prediction then -- the Kim regime is over by the end of this calendar year.

Be amazed at how Donald Trump once again blunders his way into getting exactly what he wants, like it's some sort of magic

>blunders his way into getting exactly what he wants, like it's some sort of magic

It's not blundering when he's been successful now 30 times in a row.

What fucking bait? we literally do this with them every few years, it's always "different this time" too.

If you had paid attention to Mattis' words you'd understand something big is coming. He said "destruction of the regime and its people". We're not talking about regime change, we're talking about nuking all of North Korea. The entire population is militarized, and this would not be a case of destroying the regime and then winning their hearts and minds, not even like the shit show that was Iraq where we had to fight a civilian guerilla insurgency. If we invaded North Korea we would have to fight the entire militarized population forever until they were all dead. Idiot civilians in America who can't even find North Korea on a map don't understand the state of NK and just think they are ordinary people 'brainwashed' and scared of ebil tyrant and if we just give them wifi and hollywood movies and freedom they will be degenerate faggots just like America.
Wrong.
The entirety of North Korea is one massive army. When Mattis says "The destruction of the regime and its people" and Trump says "Fire and Fury unlike the world has never seen" they mean we are going to nuke that entire population to purge them from the Earth. That's the only winning scenario in this. And the whole world will understand that in 2017 you do not fuck with America anymore. We've had it trying to play nice with you losers, we can't afford it anymore, and we're not going to just submit to the tyranny of terrorists and globalist fucktards. We are going to live how we want, and if you try to hurt us or dominate us, then we will nuke you out of existence, and if that leads to the entire world being nuked and the extinction of everything then so be it. Because we will see nuclear hellfire envelop the whole Earth before we are forced to descend to its depths.
WE are Samson. Eat a nuclear dick, all of you.

STFU meme flag

China basically lowkey sanctioned a false flag for america to go Carthago Delenda Est on NK, it's like you don't understand subtlety, China wins either way, if Kim is taken down they will put a puppet government, no way in hell they'll let Korea unificate and have the US at their border

Well, Trump isn't like the others. He wont going to do nothing and let Kimmy build nukes. that can reach America, The best defense is good offense. Best to strike Nork first before they build more nukes. That I can tell you.

So talking shit and blustering which is what Trump has done for decades is shocking and surprising to you?

I don't understand how you haven't yet realized Trump is playing a character 90 percent of the time and behind the scenes he's doing exactly the same as every other president has done involving uppity Kims.

He's just a troll. If you get this triggered and frightened by trolls you probably shouldn't be posting on a zimbabwean wooden bike crafting memeboard.

Yes, I was mocking our friend that I was replying to

>lmao drumpf is so dum XD not like me I'm a shift supervisor at Starbucks
>he's finished this time for sure u mad blumfkin

and then they get the horrible surprise, again and again and again and again and again

Don't both of you feel shame in being flaggots? Knowing that everyone disregards your statements due to your pathetic cowardice. But

didn't he want Obamacare repealed?

>calls his bluff

should have bet more

>unificate

>That's the only winning scenario in this.
see
and
What's going to happen is a Kim overthrow and replacement with a Chinese puppet who will rapidly denuclearize the peninsula and be hailed as a savior of world peace.

That's the winning scenario.

February 2018 at the latest

>Believing the Chinese.

He just blames his fellow Republicans instead of reflecting on pushing them on unrealistic schedule with no time to sell American people on GOP's proposed alternatives.

that's not what he said during the campaign

didn't he promise LOCK HER UP?

The fuck do you liberal nutjob want? One minute you're screaming about him threatening to nuke North Korea, and now you are screaming about him NOT nuking North Korea, make up your fucking minds already!

I could dream LOL

China's either picked Kim's imminent replacement or wants Kim to think they have.

China's statement was to let the people in Pyongyang who want to depose Kim understand in no uncertain terms that if Kim starts a war with the US, it will result in the immediate horrible deaths of everybody, themselves included, and there will be no help or protection for them whatsoever from anybody.

He's toast.

>didn't he promise LOCK HER UP?

No.

Why doesn't Trump hold town halls around the country and speak about the intricacies of health care legislation like President Obama did?

Dude... Guam is are largest bomber base outside of CONUS. It's our closest nuclear bomb storage area to Asia (RoK and Japan won't host our nukes).

Major naval base too.

It would be the 21st Century's Pearl Harbor.

sorry senpai went full retard

>trump dumb
>trump doesn't profit
you hear yourself?

They are retarded?I say just blow him away,

I sure as shit remember u retards chanting it non stop

This
What a fucking pussy. I have more respect for Kim and his audacious attitude at this point.

The GOP faggots deserve the blame. Those dumb niggers cried about repealing and replacing for the better part of 7 years and shit the fucking bed when they finally got a president that could make it happen. A bill should've been on Trump's desk his first day in office.

>Oh yes fellow Americans, you can surely keep your doctor and this definitely won't lead to sky rocketing premiums
I don't think going around holding town halls and lying to people's faces is something to emulate, obama leaf.

>people having a good time chanting at a rally constitutes a promise from a political candidate to jail his opponent

Consume less HuffPo, friend

Because making a play at all the cuck politician's seats who reneged on their promise to repeal Obamacare is totally outside of the realm of reality, am I right?

What will your new prediction be when the Democrats get steamrolled for the fourth time straight on elections?

and yet now even rural retard freak Republicans are fighting to keep their Obamacare

>everyone who voted for him thought that he would lock her up
I knew from day one that he never promised that, I don't know where everyone got the idea that he would.

>Nork backed down pretty quickly and let in U.N. inspectors who mothballed the facilities

That sure was effective.

rt.com/usa/362193-trump-clinton-debate-jabs/

the right wing dindu

classic

next you'll be claiming trump never promised to label china a currency manipulator

You found one moron. I have hundreds of millions who are willing to differ.

What's funny is that she will likely get it too.

>what the fuck trump is going to start a war
>what the fuck why isn't trump starting the war?
WHICH IS IT

isn't it amazing how fast and how hard right wing retards will dindu?

>What's going to happen is a Kim overthrow and replacement with a Chinese puppet who will rapidly denuclearize the peninsula and be hailed as a savior of world peace.

I think any scenario over Kim is a winning scenario. The best bet with Kim is that he either gets shot or an ancestor down the line isn't crazy.

Who cares? When North Korea and China are blown out of the map it won't matter what your daddy Trump tweeted.

>It's our closest nuclear bomb storage area to Asia (RoK and Japan won't host our nukes)
That's what they like you to think

>hey lets announce our detailed plans for attack because that totally makes sense

Its literally nothing you idiot

no you don't

Could you imagine if republicans were calling Kennedy chicken during the Cuban missile crisis? Democrats have gone insane.

>Which is it?

The one where you die, apparently. That is their goal. Kill Republicans.

Imagine being this obsessed with someone that isn't even your president. Wow

wtf I should've voted for Hillary. Surely she would've locked herself up.

No nuclear tests

>Quotes polls that state a Democrat win times 3.

Sure thing, bud.