Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU
archive.org/details/brehonlawsalega00ginngoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is a spook. Avoid.

Way to take it out of context faggot.

fpbp

>muh context
You mean where he contradicts himself like he's doing damage control right after? I thought this guy was supposed to be the master of implicit shit, but he puts his fucking foot in his mouth every chance he gets.

Such an obvious controlled opposition it isn't even funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU

Video related

He's right, though, rights don't exist, only imperatives and the will to power exists. White existence is our moral and biological imperative that can only be secure by the collective exercising of our racial will to power. Blathering on about our right to exist will not secure the existence of our people or a future for white children. That's just the fact of the matter.

Bingo. OP confirmed faggot

Enjoy your ban

>That editing

I would be surprised if any of that was actually said in the context it was shown.

Rights don't exist. You cannot debate this, they are a human idea. They are not real.

Don't follow leaders.

>imblying mods even inforce this rule

>He's right, though, rights don't exist
That slogan he's trying to contradict is the most successful white identitarian meme of like the last two years. Those fliers made headlines over that slogan -- but implicit asshat Spencer wants to take every chance he gets to be pedantic and autistic and sound smarter-than-everyone-in-the-room, even if it means shitting on a powerful meme. Just like he shits on "white genocide" and "denying the holocaust", because these aren't actually powerful tools of promoting white consciousness? No, because he needs to contradict everything related to white identity, just to be edgy. Seriously, fuck this cuntbag.

>Rights don't exist
He literally says they only exist if you're powerful in his next post. He's just an edgy hipster faggot, admit it.

This. 'Rights' spring from the barrel of a gun.

I disagree with Spencer on a number of issues, but the shilling against him is tremendously blatant. For any newfriends out there, do your own research rather than listening to these thinly veiled antifa faggots.

>but the shilling against him is tremendously blatant
The shilling for him is even more militant and "blatant". I'm pretty sure you actually get paid real money to defend him and others here.

Rights that are only invented - thought-up - by people, don't exist, because they are only subjective ideas and have no objective basis. Most of the time "X is a human right," is based only on fee fees and not on anything objective like God, and therefore don't actually exist, if not only by coincidence.

He's generally correct.

He's talking about Hume's guillotine. The difference between normative ethics and descriptive ethics.

Hypothetically: we are endowed by our creators with inalienable rights that cannot be infringed by the government. That's *normative* - how it "ought" to be.

In reality: We don't have any rights. The government basically decides everything that we can and can't do and can force us at gunpoint to hand over our property with limited or no recourse whatsoever. Just like Rhodesia. That's *descriptive* - how it actually is in reality.

In the state of nature there are no rights.

Only the strong and the weak. The powerful and the destroyed.

He's declaring the constitution and civil society devolved.

Which in fact they have already been by activist judges whom make the constitution suit their whim.

When the constitution means whatever they want it really means nothing.

This if you dont understand this you are probably not a real natsoc.

I never said he wasn't, he's an absolute fuck whether you're a WN or not; I simply wanted to make the statement because many people on both sides in politics believe in a form of godgiven, objective truth in their ideas. Believing in """rights""" is as gullible as believing that affirmative action and welfare will fix the black community.

he's right on this one.

rights are a social construct. nobody has a 'right' to anything except what they can take.

faggots need to learn this.

Too bad he punched her forehead. Should have flattened her nose.

That's hilarious considering people have gone through the archive and documented how you faggots post variations on the same thread day after day after day. Pretty soon the cone head guy is going to show up.

As I said before, I disagree with him on a great number of things. But I'm still going to call you shitters (pic related) out because you're just faggots who take shit out of context to mislead people.

You have Rights as long as you, and your army, are stronger than the army who want to change them.

Law of the jungle, we just over emphasised certain parts, like "free" and "womens rights"

and obviously, they cant have rights unless theyre stronger.

Richard the Spencer is right again as always.

In a field dominated by youtube stars trying to hawk shoddy merchandise his genuine vision and intellect really stands out sometimes. What he says is that there is nothing self-evident, nothing God-given, that could be considered an unalienable "right." All that exists are liberties, and these are always backed by force.

It seems like a minute point to squabble over, but Spencer has astutely recognized the danger that constitutional conservatism presents to identitarian movements (and always has). Nationalists are going to have to fight to secure what they want. They can't fall back upon appeals to something that doesn't exist.

>hilarious considering people have gone through the archive and documented how you
lol you newfags are so painfully new, you think that no one ever posts (and thus never shares) the same images on imageboards. You think because people have similar opinions they are "a paid invasion force" -- even that if people use similar phrases they're literally the same person
>if someone upsets your hugbox just call them morepheus/CTR/shareblue/american bridge/leftypol
You nupol shitstains are fucking cancer, and you're here specifically to shill for TRS and the "alt-right" because you drank the koolaid that it was actual natsoc. All your alt-right conmen you defend are anti-natsoc you fucking clown.

>Richard Spencer is always right
Are you that femanon kike who thinks she should be an honorary member of the alt-right because of your views? Maybe Spencer will actually let you in, he's letting jews in left and right.

Richard Spencer is a good brainlet filter. Basic bitch conservatives and libertarians like to present Spencer's ideas as obvious evidence of his moral and intellectual inferiority, not realizing that all they are demonstrating is the reverse.

Brehon Law folks,
even in our old songs we sang how we'd return.

Law of the jungle mixed with western thought, written 1600 years ago and followed ever since.

The Law of Common Sense.

archive.org/details/brehonlawsalega00ginngoo g

enforce it when it arrives.

What about any of that is incorrect? Race mixing is disgusting, but if you think it's in any way actually widespread you've been listening to leftist jew demoralizing propaganda. It's cuckmeme shit, dude. And he's actually right. Israel is L I T E R A L L Y the closest thing to Nazi Germany that exists in the world today. They even sterilize niggers.

If the White Identitarians and Jewish Identitarians realize their common goals, really the other goyim can't stop us. Greatest ally indeed.

And he's absolutely correct that rights do not exist. Only power exists. Might makes right is NOT a moral philosophy, but an unfortunate truth. It's axiomatic. After all, our precious rights are only guaranteed by force. If we did not have might, we would not be able to have these "rights" we love so much.

3 of my friends just had 100% white babies (5 babies for 6 people and theyll have mabye 4-5 more)

dont mix, but hurry up.

>irish
>white
I kid I kid.
Remember, people unironically making this argument are out to divide.

It's a great meme and all, but it's propaganda, it's emotional and visceral and aimed at normalfags and such. We can't be satisfied with just that, we have to think about shit realistically, we can't drink our own kool-aid or rest on our laurels or become complacent. We must be grounded and reminded of the difficult challenges we face.

Yet more shit proving my point that all you do is post out of context shit. Hilarious, too, that included in that little 'infographic' of yours has plenty of points any 'actual natsoc' such as yourself would have no problem agreeing with. I mean, to take one example, what 'actual natsoc' could disagree that 'conservatism must be destroyed'? Cuckservatism has held the right wing back for decades. This is a commonly known fact that anyone who understood the emerging far right movement would understand. The fact that it's included in there tells me the person who made it is just a leftard who just grabbed things that seemed the most likely to divide, while only really having a very surface level understanding of the points being made.

You can't even keep your misleading bullshit straight.

he's been reading too much stirner

Hey moarpheus
Your a faggot
Sage

Since trump said you need new infrastructure irelands been an absolute whore house to create enough workers.

>you whites dont know the pressure you put us under

But he's correct, Rights don't exist. They only exist because your military says fuck you to another country.

>MUH NATURAL RIGHTS FREEDUMB NIGGERS CAN FUCK OFF
MIGHT MAKES RIGHT LAWS OF THE WILD TRIUMPH OVER ALL

Do not believe that freedom,happiness and life come as a gift from heaven. Everything is rooted in our own will and our own labour. In ourselves lies the future of the German Volk. If we ourselves elevate our our Volk though our own labour,though our own diligence, our own determination,our own perseverance and our own tenacity, then we will rise once more. Just as our forefathers before us. Germany wasn't given as a gift to them, they had to build it themselves

Spencer is /our guy/ literally every single twitter screencap is taken way out of context or retards fail to see the point of it.

You can see the post he's replying to you triple nigger leaf faggot

>Whites have a right to exist
>Well akshually
Fuck off Jew

post your flag assat

He's always been a commie retard. His wife sucks Alixandr Dugins unwashed commie chode. They're all "Pan Eurasian" niggers.

No. Rights exist through historical basis, like he deems faggots okay from Muh history.
>Be blatant Commie/"Pan Eurasianist" with a man wife (Spencer)
>Claim fags are okay because they've been around for a long time
>Other rights... Huh what are you retarded?
>Rights don't exist hahaha

He's a fat, counter signalling nigger.

Taylor and Damigo (to a lesser extent) are our guys.

He telling you faggots that the only way western society is going to improve is if you get up and act. Rights are not protected by God, the state, or the Constitution, rights are upheld by men willing to kill and die for them, or at least fight for. The right is so paraniod of controlled opposition and infiltration that they cannot come together in any way that genuinely helps until commies have already burned your towns to the ground. Until the right gets it shit together, the left will steamroll the right when it comes to controlling the narrative, maintaining societal majority, and getting away with shit like Berkley. Power is the only way to assure your rights are protected, and your livlihood secure. Basically ballot box or cartrige box, make your choice but either way you'd better win.

Whites do not have a right to exist. In fact rights do not even exist. I'm sure Tibet had a right to exist in their constitution now look at them.

Whites will only survive though sheer and will and effort. This is what Spencer is touching on. Guaranteeing your nation and entire race on a few words on some paper is a falsehood. You do not have a right to your life you have the means,goods and willpower to protect your life that's it.

Here you go IRA Commie. Dumb alt-right and """""white nationalist Libertarians""""" don't understand context,historical events and human nature

Hi Irishman, blonde hair, blue-eyed, fair skinned 50% German, 50% English Aryan here. You are a white person to me and I see your people as fellow white people. Keep up the good work.

dis

New Zealanders dont understand real world politik

fact of life from being so far removed.

Youre in the garden of eden as far as europes concerned. Nice view from the tower?

He's a fucking retard

white self-hatred implies that others are inferior, very racist

>New Zealand
Anyway even if i was from Middle earth there's plenty of Chinks,poos,Maoris and Somalians moving in. There is literally no where Whites have a "Right" to exist and no where such a thing can exist

Fuck off Morpheaos and /leftypoo/ These edits are so forced and obvious

The flouride has our wee boyos' in a hoop, but we'll keep pumpin', and the mary's will be dumpin'

> the water treatment chemicals have lowered our fertility drastically, but we will persevere for the sake of the Arians and our women will be kept fetile enough to make sure the tradtions and history of the irish race, decended from the Phoenician King Feinius, will mix with the accesptables and incinerate the rest.

Go back to germany and sort that shithole out user.

Id a 50 year old german SJW hitting on me at her fathers funeral.

It must be dire.

You're right.

I should have said he's a fucking commie and a retard to boot.

>he got owned by a former Apehoop player

What an embarrassing muppet, too bad the most intelligent people on our side are anons.

I remember some type of gecko went extinct.

Id say we'll get the same media coverage.

>Armoured cars and tanks and Guns,
>Came to take away our sons,
>every white must stand behind the white behind the wire.

Falling for the controlled opposition.

>unironically posting Vanguard propaganda

Can you show evidence he's actually a Commie.

I can cherry pick some Nazi policies and Hitler quotes that make him look like a communist as well.

Yeah pretty much.
>And today the famine shows no signs of stopping,gang related violence is up 10000% and white people are now extinct. Now onto the weather

unironically posted Trump with that statement

Trump was never meant to be the God reddit Jewish swamp Emperor. Sup Forums backed him cause 1.butthurt 2.Better then hillery 3.Cause he's step one out of a hundred to a white nation. Only r/Donald faggots are unable to criticize him and take a real look at his policies

>If I call someone else a newfag nobody well notice that I'm a newfag

The white monkey of northern europe... isnt.

3 days of national celebration, we are now the monkey furthest up the....

>please arab master, dont beat me, i do gooder, i do gooder.

lmao

You wanna speak English instead of using Gaelic then translating it though a shitty translator to English

The thing that annoys me about Richard Spencer is that he always has to have the hottest take of any white nationalist.

He's so desperate to be seen as part of this awful blue check pundit class.

he said rights don't exist, because everything in life is earned you fucking jew.

He's basically stating exactly what Hitler stated in his doctrine: survival of the fittest. The strongest will survive. Equality is a myth. Whites aren't going anywhere. They don't have a right to exist they need to fucking fight for it.

Fuck the anti Spencer literal turbokikes. Nothing scares a kike more than white nationalism.

Literally this. He came out of nowhere to control the right wing and keep it suppressed. Has public ties to Jewish elites and is likely an agent for a letter agency

What's your problem? How many of these disingenuous shill threads do you have to make?

*chuckles*
caught you peeking

The concept of human rights are based entirely on that of natural rights, the idea that by virtue of being human man has been endowed with certain rights by his creator, God. Our governments role was never to grant rights, it was conceived to protect the natural rights which all humans already possesed.
Human rights can't exist in a godless society and instead the state becomes the ultimate arbitrator of right and wrong effectively replacing god, this is why despots, tyrants, ND communists try to supress religion as it creates a code of laws higher than themselves which calls their absolute authority into question simply by existing.

I speak Hiberno, very close to english but alot easier to write poetry and talk about the abstract, rather than a poor attempt at german and french

translate that

>Alas! how dismal is my tale,
i lost my watch in Doneraile.

>every colour has its place, an ethnic home for every ra.....

blacks out.

Oh look another failed thread by (((Moarpheus))) the autistic renegade kike goon. Sad

This is why the Old Law is better, it had a stipulation,
if your related: family fued, sort it out
Unrelated: If you break or steal anything, you pay for it (above value)
Foreigner: Execution on sight.

Sound good?

>Human rights can't exist in a godless society
You mean human rights don't exist, they're literally a social construct. Society's belief in god has nothing to do with it.

Spencer is being an ass again

Nothing ever chnges

if he's not, I'll be very surprised.

It doesn't matter if rights literally exist you superfaggot

We should fight to defend our right to exist. Moron. We make the right exist BY fighting for it.

kys

he's not, he's just autistic, because he thinks "rights" don't literally exist he has to countersignal the important pro-white slogan "we have a right to exist".

Also Spencer likes to piss everyone off. He doesn't not piss off anyone, literally anyone.

I hate moarpheus but Spencer is a fucking ass for posting this shit.

He was meme'd into existence by the media during the election to put a face on the "alt-right", so what the fuck do you expect?

He's a fraud and a shill.
A fucking hipster actor.

Do you think a real man would just take a punch like he did and be a little cowering bitch about it?

He's a fucking plant.

>He was meme'd into existence by the media during the election to put a face on the "alt-right", so what the fuck do you expect?
No it's not true let me explain.

Spencer is a narcissist who is actually smart and an intellectual. He likes to shock people to seem edgy. He's an edgelord. He is big into inegalitarian philosophy like Nietzsche and others.

This is just basic Spencer, he will sound like an ass and say anything he thinks because he thinks it's true.

I don't think rights literally exist, either, but I'm not autistic or edgelord enough to post that shit like Spencer does with his face out there.

Now you know.

At this point, Uncle Adlof could rise from the grave and announce he was leading the 4th reich and pol would say hes controlled opposition, you guys better get some /guys/ and quick, because the left is kicking your asses with the narrative, in the streets and in the courts. You probably deserve your fates at this point, or Im just tired.

The two concepts aren't necessarily incompatible. In both systems the power is ultimately derived from the people who in turn were granted their autominity and free will as individuals by god, the state is only empowered through them to enforce their will as a community, be it by protecting them from external forces, building infrastructure, or arbitrating transgressions amongst themselves in order to avoid unnecessary bloodshed when possible. The state is meant soley to be a function of the people allowing for complicated system of law and the undertaking of projects the logistics of which are too complex to carry out on the individual level but in godless societies or those who worship men as God's people instead invariably end up becoming a function of the state serving it instead.

Retard here

a ripe, juicy retard,
right here.

Morality is our pinacle. You want degeneracy and use SJW nonsense to argue for it.

Niggers = No God, No wheel
White = God (for 7000+years) = Iphone

Niggers= Starve
Whites= argue over stupid niggers beacause we fixed 50% of the problems (men)

the other unfixable 50% should be treated like blacks, because theyre genetically predisposed to enjoy being treated like a nigger-bitch.

Please prove me wrong

he's a literal jew

can people not see noses anymore? or the evil twinkle in a protestants eye?

has the world gone mad?

Fuckin hell, Jordan Peterson is borderline, Spencers a paid goon.

Remember user, everyone fighting for whites is a jew.

Nobody has a right to anything its true.

this

I hate using the word, but 'rights' are nothing but social constructs. Any rights we have are upheld by our Government. A shitskin government takes over, white people could (and most likely would) not have any rights.

We want to exist we have to fight for it and make sure we exist, not ask for it or complain about it.

>its almost as if the days of massive 5,000,000+ people nations are finished

>gather your clan along with 2-3 others, breed like fuggin rabbits.

It might not help the war effort but you'll be pumping wombs at a college grade level.

(inbreeding will be permitted, to a point, then spartan rules will apply)

also, unironically, disabled babies should be given heroin overdoses.
>let'm live before they die.

t: have a 30 year old disabled cousin with no future and will end up seeing him waste away alone after his parent spent the best years of their lives caring for him

>no good for anyone involved

One of the most redpilled people i know is a jewess, makes me suspicious.

I trust family, i talk about these other guys like i play sudoku. Slowly and illogically.

I have no right to be left (alone)?

well now.... war it is then.

You're literally retarded, not only does that have nothing to do with my post but you're implying god = our morality which is objectively wrong and you're mistaking correlation and causation.

Other races have gods yet different morals. Other races have the christian god and still don't have our morals.

Niggers had no wheel because they're average 70 IQ niggers in an extremely resource rich environment.
Every other race had a wheel because they're not 70 IQ niggers.

There are no rights. There is only what you can take and keep by force.

If any group is unable or unwilling to use force to continue their existence, then they will be wiped out by another group that is so able and willing.

That's all he's saying. White people need to genocide the rest of the earth. I agree.

Jesus this is either amazing editing, or Spencer really is a plant.

You're right, you don't have the right to be left alone. Now you're learning.
Tyrone could refuse to leave your personal space, the only thing that's going to remove him is force.
That was spencer's point, I'd have preferred if it wasn't directed towards a "We have a right to exist" poster, but it's his point nonetheless.

Hm. I'm torn on the matter of rights. In America, we put rights in the hands of God. Government cannot take our rights away, as we are endowed by our Creation with certain inalienable rights. At the same time, this interpretation of rights is open to abuse - in our age, we've seen an expansion of "rights." Everyone claims a right - a right to healthcare, a right to education, a right to fuck another person's wife. That's a problem.

Moreover, rights - as a metaphysical concept - are dubious. Where do rights exist? There is no tangible thing that is a right, and they cannot be deduced a prior, unlike God.

Spencer subscribes to Will or violence as an alternative. I think he'd rather reject the idea of a 'right' to avoid the abuse of the concept of rights.

nice to see someone using my OC lol