Have you ever met a Jewish person?

Have you ever met a Jewish person?

I met this monkey

It has a bigger dick than me

my wife and her son

yeah, he was annoying as fuck

Yeah he's my boss. I have to resist the urge to call him Mr. Shekelstein. He's alright though.

Good friend of mine back in highschool although I let a few kikes slip out so Im sure he doesnt like me...Fucker loved guns more then me so that was cool.

FUCKING LEAF GET FUCKED.

I've met very few, none of which were practicing.

I've fucked a jewess with huge tots and it was some of the nastiest ass slapping sex ever.

oi vey!

Athiest Jews are the ones to watch out for

My boss is one.

It's all true.

yes i did met someone yesterday

she was wearing a Anne Frank Cosplay

My room mate. I don't think he identifies with Jewry though. He's a landscaper that dips and drinks bud light. Never mentions muh shoah or Israel. He is suspiciously good at saving money though.

Every time I look in the mirror

What the fuck is that user

Yes. Grew up with a full covert Jews. They were backstabbers and manipulators but still funny as fuck and good to hang out with. People think I'm a Jew, probably cos I have a big nose and talk shit.

There was this one kid with a huge nose who we called "Big Nose Bobby". Looked just like pic related without the beard.

Pretty damn sure now he's a kike.

I've met myself quite a few times, yeah.

Finkelstein in boot camp

Went fmf corpsman
Poor kid from Brooklyn
Died in combat dragging someone into a house to get patched up

They aren't all bad
I do believe my buddy was a unicorn though

Two of my best friends are Jewish and go on Sup Forums nonstop. They fucking hate Jews so much, it's actually worrying how into it they are and how quickly they renounced their religion. One even disowned his family who were ultra-kikes about everything.

No. What's a Jew? Gonna need a brief gestalt on that.

I saw some jews walking down the stairs in DC.

one of my friends is an ethnic heeb but doesn't have a jewish name. he nicknamed himself "berg" and that's what everyone calls him.

I've met and even fucked a few jewish people. And the truth is as you have been warned, they will be polite to you, but unless you yourself are a jew, they will do whatever they can to scam shekles from you without technically breaking any laws. They aren't really on the level with you, because they don't see you as "one of them". They won't physically attack you or steal your wallet or anything, but if you are say roomates with one and let them run the house finances they will take advantage of your trust to profit from it as much as they can. Demand to see receipts and check stubs for everything is what I'm saying. They won't strictly lie to you, but they will omit a lot of important information that would guide your decisions if you knew, and they will equivocate and deceive as much as they can. It is like a game to them, they really do see nonjews as cattle to be exploited. But they'll be so nice about it that you'd never realize it until you learn to think like they do; if you really are a dumb cow then they'll take as much as they can from you.
The best and safest thing you can do is to never live with a jew, never go into business with a jew, never give a jew any personal information, and basically never talk to them more than you absolutely have to, unless you yourself convert to judaism first then you can trust them with pretty much anything since you're one of the tribe then.

worst experience ever. Some dudes in uni were fucking joos and they are as bad as you can imagine

Yes, had a crazy 3 way with 2 jewesses in chicago one time

I ended the night explaining the federal reserve's practice of monetary manipulation.

Yes and they are very clingy people that complain to get water bottles for free at amusement parks.
I never saw a heard of Jews like that day and they all got there free water, but they forgot that water fountains are everywhere

> Have you ever met a Jewish person?
ye. a whole family in my bathroom

I met one while in University. Very eloquent guy, very smart. He liked to hijack and take-over class conversations though, and he would almost always end up talking negatively about Christianity and traditional western morality, and was seemingly advocating for some kind of post-modern secularist-humanist nihilist philosophy. I remember once, another student mentioned that he did some education/relief work for Palestinian children, the Jew stared him down for a good five minutes or so.

I met a Jewish girl in Uni too, nice girl, was a teacher's pet to the point it was shameless though. She was doing an economics degree or something, and was gushing over how great Adam Smith was, and how she would love to go to Israel one day. She was actually quite a nice person, I have nothing negative to say about her.

The payroll manager at my work is a Jew. I always avoid talking to her and slide away from her presence whenever possible. Not because she's a Jew, but simply because she's a bitch.

yeah, ive met 3 jewish girls and they were all very well off and were out of touch and never had to worry about not having money. I also got in trouble once for laughing at a "jewbaca" star wars shirt my boss was looking at and pointed it out that there was only one jew in our work center with him saying I was singling him out. Jews are nepotistic as fuck and dont understand what "hard times" are and what it feels like to be isolated. They also shift identities as they see fit one minute saying they are white and the next saying they are not white and jewish and want minority privilidges.