What happens if the norks bomb guam?

What happens if the norks bomb guam?
serious question

They won't, their sending missiles nearby Guam as a show of strength. Stop believing mainstream media.

Stop indulging your disgusting fetish you fucking sheepshagger

U.S. bombs the shit out of the DPRK while China sneaks in the back and deposes ol Kimmy

Gas yourself footfag

at least this time those feet are kinda cute
those nails need work tho holy fuck

Post more and I'll tell you

they die.

Feet is literally the world's most common and popular fetish faggot

FIRE AND FURY
And frankly, power.

i want to lick and worship those feet, i want to put that foot in my mouth

i want those feet on my mouth.

Looks too professional, the op pic was more candid/amateurish

China said (and most everyone was too busy masturbating and ignored this) that they would be neutral if DPRK attacked US first.

That is, they would sit out and allow the US to retaliate.

What's wrong with them?

Then again I prefer natural over gaudy polish.

Grossest fetish in the world you mean.

If NK bombs guam the united states will reply with the support of several members of the international community, and I predict they will have the assent of members of the SCO that generally prop up the regime.

Does Asian footpussy smell different that white foot pucci? Not gonna lie, i'd suck a whole thing of ramen noodls up through he toes.

footfags should be gassed

her*

The more you push against it the harder you'll fall into it eventually.

Trust me on this. Feet are like quicksand

they're a bit long, and not evenly cut. Looks like they just trimmed them with a pair of ordinary scissors and then let the angular shape grow for a few weeks. I mean they're fine, but definitely subpar

Japanese girls often have top tier footpussy.

plus a lot of fungus

The two pairs of asian feet I've stuck right in my face had no odour at all, which was disappointing, but I've smelled a few pairs of dirty asian female socks and there was an odour identical to that of all other ethnicity's feet. Truly the great equaliser.

>What happens if the norks bomb guam?

then we stomp them out.

all of our dreams finally come true

>their sending missiles nearby Guam as a show of strength.

They aren't even doing that. Launching an ICBM and targeting "near Guam" is just as good as a first strike. As in, we'd detect the launches within seconds and then retaliate (as our nuclear deterrent policy warrants) with a nuclear counter-strike regardless of whether or not we shot down their missiles. Honestly, think about how retarded their threat is. First, you don't announce where you're launching missiles ahead of time. The threat to strike "near Guam" is propaganda purely for their citizens' consumption which serves the purpose of showing that NK is now a nuclear power and can strike anywhere it wants at anytime. In reality, any attempt to launch an ICBM anywhere NEAR Guam (or Japan for that matter) would effectively result in a retaliatory strike that would make NK long for the days when B-29's dropped conventional bombs on their cities.

We hit them with a strike.

China allies with them and prepares for war with US.

East Asian countries use this as an excuse to settle the South China Sea dispute by force.

South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, India, Cambodia, etc. all join in and invade China.

I don't know about that man. Sure I can appreciate people who keep their feet nice, but the average feet I see everyday are just disgusting. I'm more of a socks/stocking kind of guy.

Indians smell best

is that japanese or korean?

I cant tell my chings from my chongs but she has nice feet

>but I've smelled a few pairs of dirty asian female socks and there was an odour identical to that of all other ethnicity's feet. Truly the great equaliser.

Hahahaha how did you manage that dude? And really i'm kinda disappointed, i was hoping each race of woman would have their own foot spice.

Especially when they walk barefoot through shit fields.

>implying

Nothing wrong with having a fetish

Fucking Traps, they are everywhere!

>China allies with them and prepares for war with US.

Possible, but unlikely. In reality, they send troops across the Yalu AFTER we glass them and they occupy Pyongyang before we even have a chance to put boots on the ground (assuming theirs even a Pyongyang left after we retaliate). They install a puppet leader (whom they probably already have picked out) and Korea is "reunified" but is in reality still divided politically. Juche would be replaced by China's brand of communism and SK would remain under US influence. China isn't going to allow a unified Korea that is friendly to the USA, but I'm sure they'd be ok with some sort of joint agreement where both countries benefitted from the country's resources, both economic and material.

Is there any evolutionary basis for this kind of relatively innocuous but disgusting degeneracy?
I mean, maybe footfags don't deserve the gas, but certainly deserve reeducation, I guess I'm just trying to figure out where they went wrong. Maybe a missing chromosome or two?

WWIII: Nuclear Booglaee

>footpussy.

that's where the fun begins

funny 24 hrs after pres Trump tells the NK regime to basically fuck off, we have heard nothing from NK or liberal faggots on the issue. My almonds are activated.

america will have the ability to "retaliate", UN will be forced to side with USA. China will either then ally and lose, or not ally and be outed as the backstabing chinks they are.
Either way, Canada is unaffected so i say let em be.

The thing is that most East Asian countries won't stay neutral. India and Japan will most definitely want to get involved, for their own purposes and because of the opportunity presented.

If China is preoccupied with other skirmishes then it's likely that SK will try to conquer more land on the peninsula while they're distracted, and since most citizens of the North don't support the government but rather fear it, I assume they would be open to being liberated, in a way.

Looks photoshopped as fuck. Face looks like it was photoshopped in and idk why the pussy and asshole is blocked out unless it's a greedy autist

>Amurikka retaliates
>NK fires all their artillery, missiles and nukes on Seoul leveling the city
>The korean penninsula is now a nuclear wasteland

I wouldn't.

Absolutely nothing

we launch hydrogen bombs and let the world learn what living on the sun feels like

>idk why the pussy and asshole is blocked out
>doesn't understand the concept of a ban

What do chink feet smell like?

Brain signals being mixed up a bit, the area for genitals is pretty close to feet.

A muslim will kill some people in Britain

>The thing is that most East Asian countries won't stay neutral. India and Japan will most definitely want to get involved, for their own purposes and because of the opportunity presented.

I can see your point as to China, but as for India and Japan, what's in it for them? Japan is still traumatized from the consequences of its imperialist phase and goes to great lengths to shy away from repeating that past. Sure, they've been pushing to strengthen their military but that's in response to NK's increasing belligerence over the years (as well as other threats in Asia). They are more interested in maintaining their own security than embarking on the adventurist path of occupying another country.

As for India, again, what dog do they have in this fight? It just doesn't make sense, both from a doctrinal and geopolitical standpoint. NK is in China's back yard and they'll respect that in my opinion.

As for your assertion that SK would try to gain as much territory as possible, I would agree. It's going to be a race to Pyongyang. China is going to win that race, but it doesn't mean SK isn't going to try and get as close as possible. Every inch of territory they hold above the 38th parallel would be another poker chip in their hand when post-conflict negotiations start.

Niggers call this 8 inches

soy

If North Korea even launches one missile at Guam, regardless of whether it is armed, regardless of whether it is even aimed at the soil of the island, if it is even aimed to fall in the water 5 feet off of Guam, then the entire population of North Korea will be immediately nuked. All of it.
We are not regime changing and giving freedom and democracy to the North Koreans. An occupation of NK would be even dumber than an occupation of Iraq, where we just had to fight a civilian guerilla insurgency. The ENTIRE population of NK is militarized, and they would never stop fighting us if we invaded. Therefore, we will do to them exactly what we did to Japan, nuke their population, all of it this time. Because the world has forgotten that America does not fuck around, we are not submitting to anyone, we will destroy the whole world before we let some other country dominate us. Nuking the entirety of North Korea will remind the world just what the fuck is up.

As an actual welshman/sheepshagger please don't lump us in with those footfags

rice

All I said was that she had nice feet, not that I wanna rub my dick on them (though I might)

It will tip over. Duh.

>non-blue board
>ban

>Dat skin on his chin.

The end of N Korea and possibly China.

japan get the ability to stop a fat man from lobbing missiles into their bay every month or so. If China invades NKorea India will invade and reclaim tibet. I bet a bunch of people will invade china. It's a shinny fort knox that been bullying everybody

Trump hits them with the Rods of God, then lets China take over their land as payment of our debts.

My apologies.

in retaliation the US will deport all muslims to china

>Doesn't believe in weekend bans
Ok.

I forgot poo land was picking shit with China, we truly WW3 aren't twe

>worked in China for two years
>ended up getting footjobs regularly
>came back home
>haven't had a footjob since last year in China

Time to go back.

it's not reported in the west but china is the big bully of the east. every country has to work with them because they're rich. now imagine if for a slight moment they faltered the rest of asia will rob them for their cash. Indians would reclaim tibet and their lost lands. Iran would reclaim the northern parts of china that is predominately muslims and been subjugated by the reds for decades and vietnam/thailand/laos/etc would all gain in the south. It would make the the rape of nanking look like a little saturday night gangbang

>What happens if the Norks bomb Guam

Asian schoolgirls pour across the border and trample your face.

Insect people are revolting soulless sociopaths

Japan with Senkaku Islands, India with the border dispute. Considering how diverse the land is, that's what they're going to be fighting about 9 times out of 10.

Most countries in that area are getting fucked over by China.

If keks a tactical nuke hits Sydney Opera house.

You mean from like hookers? Or just like regular women who you asked, is it like a thing where they're more casual about sex over there?

t. curious footfag

right, its for their citizens, but it was broadcast to the US as well. Their strategy is to make people think they are crazy so that they are free to develop nukes without anyone bothering them. It worked, now north korea has nukes and there is nothing anybody can do about it short of a large scale conflict and massive civilian deaths in south korea. Honestly i think it really might happen, looking at US history it wouldn't be unprecedented. I just hope trump knows not to trust his military advisors that any first strike option would be a good idea.

fuck and dump my main

Share accommodation dude

YES GOYIM,WAGE WAR ON SHITTY KOREA SO THAT WE CAN FINALLY IMPLANT OUR BANKS IN IT !

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned Central Bank: Afghanistan. Iraq. Sudan. Libya. Cuba. North Korea. Iran.... now because of united state of mutts its down to 3 : cuba,NK and Iran.

USA YES !

From gfs/flings. They have hookers there, but I'd never pay for one.

could trump be another jfk?

Doubt it, that'd be a great way to start a civil war.

I don't find their women attractive at all. They look like aliens.

Obama gets his Nobel peace prize revoked for sitting on his ass in Martha's vineyard while NK plainly stated it's goals and intentions. King nigger should be held responsible for allowing nk to get to this stage while he wasted American lives in Syria and lybia for Jewish interests. I'd love to see Israel get the fuck nuked out of them since they are the direct cause if every problem in the world. Completely annihilate them before they can use the Sampson option. This is the only hope for the world. Also OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL WHEN?!?!?!

fuck off nazi cunt

where is proof

What do you think would happen, genius?

Gas yourself kike

It is sad because right now we have already developed technology to issue cryptocurrency smart money in a way that makes the entire financial industry and all its institutions obsolete. Blockchain replaces all the trusted middlemen. The usefulness of jews these past few centuries was that for them money and finance/banking is literally religious, so they take it very seriously and will not straight up steal your money, they will manipulate everything and get away with whatever they can in the courts, sure, but they will not violate the letter of the law except in rare cases like Bernie Madoff, and when the rare jew does get shown to be a criminal financier they are quickly destroyed by the jews who don't want their brand fucked up. But now we have tech that totally replaces jews, cryptocurrency blockchain, and no longer need to depend on jews to be the trusted middlemen. So all this bullshit of the rothschilds putting central banks in every nation on earth will ultimately be for naught, as they are all already obsolete and it is now just a matter of switching over to the automated Jew, blockchain, where every transaction and distribution of value, every right of ownership and right to dividends is kept in a decentralized indestructible ledger, forever. no more need for jews, they lose all their value, any community can create its own currency and financial system with just a bunch of smartphones, even shithole mudhuts in the jungle can have a fully developed economy without need to spend huge investments into financial institutions and building up a class of jew financiers to take massive portions of their production just to manage the money supply.
Sorry Jews, sad to see you go, you really did help the world a lot but you got Greedy with a capital G and you sinned against God, so God is replacing you with AI and you better find something else to provide value to the world to stay rational or else face an absolute end. Stick to delis I guess.

*SNIFF SNIFF*

That's more my cup of tea.

Then North Korea becomes a heap of radioactive slag, what did you think would happen?