Will he ever run again...

Will he ever run again, or will someone have to take his place as the resident libertarian-republican congressman who could become president, like he took his father's place.

I think Austin Petersen could make it to the White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VuyHvaqd3w&t=7s
youtu.be/Tb8cErokGFs?t=1m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should get a buzz cut, become stronger on immigration and trade than Trump, and win.

I hope he runs again, but I know he won't win because he isn't bombastic enough.

He has no chance anyway because he isn't nearly charismatic enough to gain a strong and devoted following.
> Inb4 I love Rand
Yeah you and tons of other autistic libertarians, to get non-autists in the real world you need a commanding and charismatic presence, which Randlet doesn't have.

I remember in the debate Trump sat out on, they gave Rand a podium, and he had the best night of anyone, but it didn't help him any.

you stupid fucks backed trump over rand...

Rand could have beaten Hillary easily, but he couldn't even win his own party's primary.

>I think Austin Peterson could make it to the White House

Are you fucking serious, who do you think is going to vote for that autistic faggot?

He's very charming. In a few years, I think college kids will worship him like they worship Bernie now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VuyHvaqd3w&t=7s
This is charming?

Rand will run. Rand will win.

He's quickly learned the TV game since Trump was elected. But time isn't on his side, it would be, but the World's due to a true happening before 2020. The way Netanyahu is mimicking Trump in Israeli media, there is a paradigm shift coming, to bring an Israel America bond forever into public consciousness and the culture.

Tbh, I could see Jordan Peterson winning, but I don't believe he can run, since he's Canadian.

Rand's positioning himself as a people's candidate like JFK, with a red state bent. The rise of alt media and fake news is to his advantage, moreso nearer 2020, but I see Kushner running after Trump's done, or being VP to a Trump kid. But it's 30% likely Trump is the last traditionally elected president we get...tick tock to SHTF

uhm did you watch the primaries faggot how the fuck could you of wanted trump to drop out

ebin

no

College kids loved Ron Paul but the libertarian movement on college campuses got co-opted and everyone's an SJW now.

cucked by 2 seconds. better luck next time

Manleebint.

Austin Petersen is an open borders cuck fucking faggot who constantly talked shit on Trump supporters in 2016 calling them "closed bordered cucks" and pussies afraid of Mexicans.

Don't take my word for it. Search for Austin Petersen open borders. His Facebook posts last year did NOTHING but talk shit on border security people.

He's a fucking shill plant there to divide and conquer the Libertarian party. I can't even believe in from the same city as that shitbird.

JUSTICE

NEVER

SLEEPS

digits speak the truth

youtu.be/Tb8cErokGFs?t=1m34s

you mean this guy!? MUUH ROADS

I post this video anytime this fucker is mentioned.

You spelled anal wrong

meant to link 1 minute and 35 seconds in previous post

He just doesn't have his dad's fire. I would drag my dick through a thousand miles of burning embers and broken glass just to see Ron get a cabinet position but Rand.. he's just not the same.

Maybe he can change my opinion.. and all of our opinions someday.

He is the clear heir to the Trump legacy in 2024. I'll be supporting him 100%. He's the only one we can trust, otherwise deep state will undo everything we achieved.

he's not tall enough unfortunately :(

>libertarian
>could become president