TFW back when i was 22 i wanted too get married and have kids

>TFW back when i was 22 i wanted too get married and have kids
>TFW Now im 30 and the dream is drifting further and further away

White sharia soon brother.

I'm okay with getting married but why would I ever want kids? I go home, do whatever the hell I want and buy what I want. Why would I want to change that?

because the meaning of life is to reproduce retard

Because hedonism is bad.

No Shit you'll be able to save more money without children, but if your parents had made the same decision then you wouldn't exist.

Are you under the impression a 30 year old man can't get a 20 year old girl?

>because the meaning of life is to reproduce retard

I either don't think there's a meaning to life except for make the best of it. And having a full wallet is a good start to that.

Who wants a copy of my balding at 20 ass?

>No Shit you'll be able to save more money without children, but if your parents had made the same decision then you wouldn't exist.

Then I wouldn't have to go to work everyday...and my job is about as easy as it gets.

Good luck finding a worthwhile woman these days. They're virtually all disgusting money grubbers and attention whores if they aren't sjw

Yo is you fucking retarded? I know a guy who got married in his mid 40s and still had kids. You're acting like you're about to have menopause or some shit for real. All you need is a college degree and be in shape. Also you might wanna get outta the city if you're looking for good women.

>All you need is a college degree and be in shape
this bitch ass nigga

>woman at work goes through nasty breakup
>follows me around work one day talking about her life story
>just smile and nod at her the entire time
>she knows i've been single for a long time so she nonchalantly tries to ask me out to do something together
>tell her "nah, i'm good"
>mfw in my head

Stop being a pussy and add some value to your life. Everything will come after that.

Okay this picture really gives me hope.

Dudes probably the shit. I've had a couple ugly ass dudes who have game swoop in on a girl at the bar on me. Idgaf I'll just take some trash home.

That said your probably autismo as well so don't get your hopes up

basically this.
Girl that gave the best sex broke up cause I was a neet. Decided to support a friend that was down on her luck and got kicked to the curb. I un-neeted, got job, car, life.

she ended up visiting me a few times after that friend jacked 2k and her car, and I every time I got to remind her she broke up with me on my little brother's birthday, and that I was trying to work and she was slowing that down. She even had her hubby to be (whom she met a week after kicking my neet ass out) dump her 2 weeks before the wedding. Was a pregnancy wedding too. She's now a rabid SJW.

Sometimes you get shit on, but karma's a bitch and can help you dodge a bullet. Don't lower your standards, and remember, the sex isn't worth if it'll get you super gonorrhea, alimony, or child support payments.

Should've done what I did when I was 22. I taught at an eikaiwa and found my 3.14qt wife there. All men who want to get married and have kids should do the same.

>if your parents had made the same decision then you wouldn't exist.

But my mom was a coal burner and I'm a literally a miserable half-breed bastard. I know Sup Forums thinks I shouldn't procreate because I've got nigger genes, but I'd argue that most young people aren't mature ore mentally prepared enough to have kids.

>being a weeb

no thanks bruh

who says?

>because the meaning of life is to reproduce retard
Then ill simply knock a couple of women up, take a DNA test to prove it is my kid and then move on with my life not getting married as i have completed the meaning of life by the sole act of cumming and 9 months.

how long does it take to learn nip along with the nip scriptures?

Pff, I didn't get married til 32 and I've got 3 kids now 5 years later. Wish I would have done it sooner because kids are awesome. Get with it op

Everything is shit

>MGTOWs and liberated cunts die without children
>Only sane people reproduce
>World eventually becomes rightist again
I love natural selection

Wasn't there a follow up to this where they broke up after she went to college? Don't give false hope, user

The only reason I want kids is so they can throw logs of shit at people I don't like and not get in trouble for it.

>thinks only sane people reproduce

I think only the insane people are now having children. Look around you and tell me if you think most of those people you see with kids should be parents.

The meaning of life is to accrue as much knowledge about the universe as possible and have as much fun as you can while doing it.
Essentially to be a hedonist scholar.
Everything else is meaningless.

Me too, bro. Can't believe I hit 30 already it's fucking unreal.

Don't worry though, we'll make it to robo-waifus so just focus on acquiring currency until then.

there is no actual meaning to life but this is essentially the one I've chosen to subscribe to

Good taste brother.