Why are you guys all happy and enthusiastic about the idea of nuclear war?

Why are you guys all happy and enthusiastic about the idea of nuclear war?

No, seriously, let these fucking words sink into your head. What the fuck is going on here. Are you fucking serious? Are you actually wanting this in a serious way or are you just joining the in-group?

This is the stuff of sci-fi horror stories. This is what we're trying to avoid. This is one of the fundamental philosophical issues that have arisen from modern technology. And you're all just ignoring all of this and saying "Fuck yeah, wipe out them North Koreans they deserve it they got it coming, those cucks"

Are you kidding me? I'm astounded at the stupidity of conservatives more and more as time goes on and I don't know what the fuck to do about it.

Is there anyone on Sup Forums who isn't literally insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xUEdh00aZ9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
FURY FOR THE FURY GOD
FIRE FOR THE FIRE GOD

because its been nearly 70 days since the last big happening and i need it

nuclear war between America and Russia = world gone
nuclear war between America and china = America and china gone
nuclear war between America and NK = NK gone America damaged

so why are liberals so rabid to start a war with Russia?

my life is boring and I want to go off and shoot gooks for uncle sam

I wouldn't expect a normalfag to understand

the sins of this world can only be cleansed by flame

let it burn

getting a lot of use out of this tonight, you pussies need to relax

I'm here to watch explosions and make anime real

Because believe it or not, it's not just a meme. Some people just want to watch the world burn.

They told us we could be anything we wanted
now we become death, the destroyer of worlds

Nobody wants nuclear war. We just want everybody else gone.

Don't you mean for Israel? Surely you don't want to be anti-semetic, now do you?

It's 2017 and I finally want some good HD Satellite Video footage of a country turning into molten glass.

Best case we bomb the shit out of NK and nothing happens here

Worst case we get a Mad-Max / Fallout scenario which I genuinely hope happens, I despise society and would welcome such a change

Shills cant handle the heat.
Sage

I just want to zap gooks, I don't care who for

Tip: Major cities have the highest concentration of niggers.

Guess where the nukes are going to land?

(man)Children who've never experienced personal tragedy in their own lives. They have no way to measure the real gravity of suffering.

I always knew the endgame is getting L.A. Nuked

Fuck yeah I'm so excited for nuclear war

I'm not. The real enemy is in America's own cities.

honestly, if the US believed that Nork launched a nuke, we would respond with a nuke regardless of whether or not we intercepted it.

I don't know what the official process is, but in this situation the US should let China and Russia know that nuclear weapons are inbound to Nork and intercepting would not be a good idea.

Why would China or Russia stick up for them?

It won't be the end of the world. it will be the end of Nork and SouK will probably receive major damace.

But there is 0% chance of US allowing a nuclear power (which Nork will be of they have/launch one) to launch a nuke at a US target with zero reraliation

Jewish board.

The real lot of us don't want nuclear war and know that NK is fearmongering propaganda to drag us into a dangerous war with the majority of Asia and BRICS

Playing fallout irl?

kek wants blood, not my fault we memed a chaos God into existence that wants nuclear war.

>This is one of the fundamental philosophical issues that have arisen from modern technology

You should have listened to Uncle Ted

Why is Walter White portrayed as a Jew?

Why don't you join the leftist pity Olympics while you're at it? You can all judge each other about who's more oppressed because something bad happened to them. I grew up an orphan, I'm just not a pussy.

Make America Great Again. Stop being a pussy.

>BRIC
>India siding with China
Have you been paying attention, or are you libtarded. China is threatening war with India. Not to mention the rest of Asia.

Our lives are boring, we do the same shit every day. Nuclear Annihilation sounds pretty cool and it means I don't have to go to work tomorrow.

Nukes tend to target cities, which have become bastions of liberal degeneracy and minority kangz.
Worst case scenario is an-cap funtimes.

Relax OP, don't be a faggot. We plan on using the dragon balls to wish for the Legends of Tomorrow if the Flash will take the delorean back in time to fix it. We just want to see it happen.

stupid teens who don't get enough attention from mommy and daddy, who cares it's not happening

there would be two nukes max going off in case of war with NKorea

that's hardly nuclear war

Tfw you want to play fallout irl

>conservatives
(Exaggerated laughing fit ensues)

commiefornia could use some nukes

cleansing fire now

> happy about war
no, pissed that everyone fucking let north korea get to this position
happy that finally we'll do something about it - and save hundreds of thousands of lives
happy that we're not going to let retarded inbred fat fucksticks run the world because we have to worry about people's feelings
so fuck you nigger
WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY AND ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT BEING A FUCKING KEK?

Pretty much this, all of sudden the dems are pussies about nuclear war

>nukes tend to target cities

If you live within an hour or two of a military base, you're fucked.

Nuclear warheads are a lot easier to deploy now than they were in WWII so it makes more sense to conserve your firepower and to pepper entire nations and their garrisons with nukes.

It would be disastrous regardless of where you are.

Western society has been totally ruined at this point. Why should I give a shit? Seriously, explain to me why I should care if the world ends.

this

What if they kill Branstad and nuke my state of Iowa in spite? I dunno, man. Des Moines is only about an hour away. Would I die?

this

fucking paranoid underage fags are blowing it way out of proportion

if trump strikes first, maybe china will retaliate, but he's not a complete idiot

The world needs to be cleansed, one way or another.

The places most likely to get nuked here if it ever happened are festering shitholes full of retards. Sure it would be bad, but when you hate humanity, the thought of total annihilation seems like a bittersweet end more than anything.

Better a quick war than a prolonged one when there are so many more important issues to deal with than North Korea.

>war
im tired of seeing this. it would not be a war with NK. They would just be disappear in 5-6 minutes.

Okay kiddies, prophecy time.

North Korea nukes themselves accidentally.

Because the niggers will all die

We need something to make people forget about all their transpositivity bullshit

>1 post by this ID

I'll bite: you're fucking stupid. How do you think we got here? We've been trying to negotiate with NK to cease their nuclear arms production since Clinton. Go on YouTube and watch his speech about this. NK has broken multiple agreements and now here we are. Drawing another line in the sand will not work

Remember to sage

What if we just nuked their nukes? It wouldn't be mutual.

It's not a nuclear war if the Norks only have one maybe two nukes tops and inconsistent ballistic missile systems.

There needs to be a very serious threat of widespread nuclear destruction on both sides for it to be a nuclear war. North Korea MAY be capable of one nuclear strike before it's over. I don't think that qualifies for nuclear war.

"Just"

What if we put a bunch of warheads inside of a fighter jet and then threated then and if they tried to launch a nuke we fly the jet into the nuke

Get the FUCK off my board.
now. No discussion.

nice sperg induced rant about libtards, then contradicting yourself by talking about your own oppression... missed the point entirely.

>>>/T_D/

Are you retarded? In what possible way is killing commie gooks five thousand miles away from Israel a war for Israel?

youtu.be/xUEdh00aZ9s
The North Koreans maintain that the American people are resisting the government's measures for total war

Not all military bases and cities are even worth attacking with strategic weapons. Lrn2war you noob.

>Why are you guys all happy and enthusiastic about the idea of nuclear war?
Because real change is only going to happen if an event major enough to FORCE the common, worried-but-not-worried-enough-to-actually-do-anything average citizen to make change.
Contrary to Sup Forumss belief, something major such as communism dictatorship taking over the USA or turning it into an ethnostate is not going to happen without shots being fired that's telling everyone a revolution is happening.
Quiet revolutions simply do not happen.
A war is enough of a change that makes the common man either feel like they have the power to change, or realize they need to acquire that power to enact the change they desire.
Otherwise all you'll have is ineffectual internet warrior "muh clinton" and "muh trump" shit flinging.

Yeah, you should go back to your safespace faggot

Checked

I live 1 hour from Edwards Airforce Base

I'm in 0 fucking danger

they'll cancel out like pemdas or some shit

We're not. Just a handful of extremely sheltered psychopaths and teenage edgelords.

We do it so that you will die, faggot.
Get fucked.

Cleanse this world in holy fire.

you're a terrible troll

>negotiate
Nice bait. enjoy your ban

Imagine being a worthless piece of shit who only has childish frog memes to entertain oneself. Of course every basement dweller here is yearning for a "big happening", because it will put an end to their worthless existence.

spot on

If numerals, LA and San Francisco get nuked and California becomes a red state. Feel free to rerawl for this one lads

>US is allowed to have nukes
>NK isn't

someone please explain this logic to me.

Yet here you are with us.

I welcome it.
Transgender children, Muslim rape gangs, pedos in our houses of worship and state houses, real white genocide, constant censorship and scolding for wrong speak, our food isn't food, women are totally brainwashed. Fucking bring it on. Seriously, this ship is going down fast, why prolong it?

I just want them to nuke Washington D.C.

Does anyone remember that guy a while back who would livestream NK tv? I wonder what is on their tv now would be cool to see it

you are childish

We're in charge. You should know, you're a leaf.

Going to have another go at this. Imagine that LA (including hollywood) gets nuked tomorrow. Might save the country desu

>crippling the world economy
retard detected

you're a pussy

fuck you nigger
>NUKE US NOW NUKE US NOW
>I FUCKING DARE YOU FATTY CHING CHONG FACE FUCKING NUKE US NOW
>TRUMP WILL NUKE YOU SO HARD
>REDDIT FAGGOTS WILL GET THE NUKE TOO
NUKE NUKE NUKE NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EDGY NUKE NUKE NUKE

NK is the world's only necrocracy.

Let that shit sink in, then you tell me if they can be trusted with nukes.

This. Good goy, good goy.

We want Freedom
From the suffering known as life

Because we're all bored NEETs who hate everyone and want to see the world burn.

Isolation and hate twist and deform your soul until you are merely an echo of your former self

>"I'm going to fire missiles at you when I can" -NK
>like, how cum we can have missles but they can't? Checkmate drmpf!

lol get fucked. the bay area is a bubble, only jewish circlejerk venture capital would be lost. when the WTC towers fell on 9/11 it didn't do shit to the world economy

>we need to go to war with Russia
YASSSS QUEEN SLAY
>we need to take actual threats of nuclear attack seriously and potentially defend ourselves
Dude aren't you scared of war? Conservatives, right?

You're deranged. Take a break from politics. Your opinions aren't even your own anymore.

i would like to live in a mad max-esque world, it would give my life for the first time ever something to look forward to and be passionate.

You are deranged.

Crippling is a stretch. We're overdue for a correction anyway.

Well we had peaceful revolution in 1989.

But everybody should know by now that it was just a fucking masscarade.

Yeah we got rid of ommunism and communist overlords, but the politicians that came after had ties or had been in the party.

When the state owned properties got privatized a ton of the factories and properties got sold under the price to friends of politicians. That shouldn't be problem if they wanted to own that properties and make something with them or continue production, just in moreliberal way.

Well guess what. Everything went to shit, but we werw free Yupee!

RN our politics are BS as fuck, but they are getting elected every fucking time because our old people are naive, but whatever.

Maybe someday we will get better as a country. I can only hope.

>pedos in our houses of worship

3real5me. New priest at my church just got arrested for groping a teenage girl while walking down main street. This world needs to end