Why do you come to pol?

Hello, i come here, not because i am a nazi, not because i like communism, but i am here because i like that every one hates every one and that we can all band togeather to screw with people we ALL dont like

Welcome senpai

I'm about to drop out of university and literally have nothing better to do.

Because every other community rejected me or silenced me even though they claim to be pro free-speech.

ohhhh look at that lil ol boy

I liking having discussions in my spare time with like-minded people.
Wish the r9k would stay in r9k though.

This

for happenings and because i like to read how much the world hates my country and its people.

Well, too be honest...
1. I need something between jo sessions
2. Its one of the only reliable news sources
3. Dim pepes

good doge

To argue with other people and listen to commies bitch about living on minimum wage.

because I like to shitpost once in a while

hey

That's an extremely comfy pic. Reminds me of my family dog in Portland that passed away in 2008.

;_;

I don't hate you. I want Mexico to take over Amerigay

same

Higby is that you?

I come for the happenings. I'm a happening junkie. I need my fix even if most happenings are LARPs. Some interesting links & docs re: deep state shenanigans are also good for my happening fix.

I'm here to try to save Western civilization by gaining the knowledge to redpill everyone I know.

Also I'm here to shout at subhumans, degenerates, and illegal immigrants.

It's a fine brand of irony that Sup Forums is ethnically and ideologically more diverse than most places on earth.

Because I fucked your grandmother and because I sometimes just say things and have gotten tired of whiney SJWs crying about it.

I'm also addicted to the happenings.

Welcome to the internet hate machine

Since I've been here since the beginning and never left.

>>You're here forever.

This board has some of the best cry babies and I also like the use of flags. It's like a special ed field trip to epcot center

To laugh at the white man

i come here because im moderate right winger living in an ultra liberal city, and Sup Forums helps me stay sane.

I'm about to start community college. I hope you find a path that is constructive and fulfilling.

I'm here because everyone says the most hateful offensive shit and it's all good and funny. People act like Sup Forums is such an awful, bigotted, hateful place. But go on kikebook, see someone post a benign opinion, and they'll get some sensitive bitch writing a novel about how much they hate that person without actually addressing the argument or opinion.

I cannot wait for the eclipse you guys will see in the US and the September meme. I may have a happening overdose. Going to have to pace myself.

> thought this was a kkk meet sorry my bad

I come here because I am old enough to remember the time when the type of things said here could be said anywhere.

Public expression of homosexuality was treated with rightful hostility.

Trannies were either laughed at as clowns in stage shows or locked up.

this.

Keeps me high w/o drugs.

Make sure you buy extra lube for any/all mastication you do because of the eclipse.

Who needs drugs when you have 4chin happenings?

(((136907689)))
>1 post by this OP

occasionally legit happenings and political discussion.
It seems to be under attack by trolls, flamers, honey pots, and provocateurs. The fact that law enforcement and intelligence agencies are trying to fuck with Sup Forums means there is potential for rare information and ideas.

Personal empowerment does many good things in the world. Spontaneous deconditioning does many of the others.

>why come to Sup Forums
because this board is a shadow of its former self. it's tier 1.5 of at least 4. every other 'meme' is a Sup Forums image hash. every 'thread' is garbage meta shit just like this one, and every 'argument' is met with reddit spacing and a severe lack of understanding, and I find that insanely fun for some reason

ITT: Sense

thank you

were you here for shemita?
this year is the jublie year, better get out of the stock market soon

>Why do you come to pol?

Because it's the only place on earth where free speech exists.

Same. Had another fun banhammer moment today. Kamikazied on some lefties.

News, insight on news, and literally the only place with no gradeschool "like" & karma garbage going on. Why do grownups so desperately need to be "popular" on internet forums anyway? Sup Forums is ironically where real people DO post (aside from the obvious shills & sliders) because nobody's worried about being "downvoted" or being in a message board clique'. While I lurk only one sports board for news, wouldn't last a week posting on a board with peoples' pictures & post counts on every post. Probably due to too many people no longer communicating face-to-face, but it's sad, IMO.

And can't you see the utter irony that so many people her are UNIRONIC nazis?

I'm here for the bantz. News about Trump stompin' in yet another ass is always good, but I love Sweden, Canada, UK and Aussie all competing for rights to the shit throne. Fucking hilarious.

Wish countries that didn't matter would just go away, though. They take up too much space.

>India
>Brazil
>Mexico
>Norway
>Aquafresh

They're not funny, interesting, or topical. Die.

dang that is true, and look how damn well G-d has made the market do this year. And, there are whisperings of a crash, actually, shoutings of one in the works.

I can't remember when I started coming to Sup Forums or how it became my board of choice, but it just feels like the right place for me. They seem to be the only other group of people around that recognize the constant attempts of (((others))) to manipulate the average person.

edgy, bro

Cause I hate what the world outside of /pol has become: a PC microaggression-triggered cesspool of an echo chamber filled with bad ideas everyone is afraid to question. I'm not even that right-leaning but seeing it all before me makes me wanna burn it all down and start over.