Too much edge and you'll cut yourself

Find your balance
Join the Alt Lite, dump the Alt Right

Guess what? TRUMP IS ALT LITE

>muh all white supreme genetics

>muh joo's want me to not be divided

im white and even i know this is bullshit, we're good in some areas like races in video games where each race has unique abilities that all have a purpose

Jesus wasn't a racial nationalist or supremacist and the jews still killed him

I leave you with this

youtube.com/watch?v=HnCiU8mcPWs

>Alt Lite
You faggots should go live in Africa. They're super nationalist, hate gays and even quite racist. You'll love being around them.

I know the alt right is LITERALLY GERBILS AND SHIET

Black people are literally the world's jesters because they do athletics and almost all entertainment business like music, movies, shows

You claim to be king but you don't even want entertainment?

Sure, white people give you the basics to survive but you can't thrive without blacks making music and throwing balls around

>Im white and even i know this is bullshit
Hispanic white does not count, pablo.

Anti Alt Lite = Anti Trump
Anti Alt Lite = Pro Globalist
Anti Alt Lite is code for anti semetics who hate jews so much they cant even see a good jew right in front of them defending their values

FUCK OFF LAURA LOOMER

you'll be eating those words with a quick timestamp of my forearm

ALT LITE = ISRAEL FIRST MUH ZIONISM.

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK YOU TOO.

Timestamp ur dick bent to ur ass

Good jews exist but laura fucking loomer and ben shapiro are not them.

FUCK CERNOVICH

FUCK POSOBIEC

Trump is a carefully crafted persona that was the brainchild of a crypto-white nationalist. We supported him in the beginning as a tool to shift the overton window and it worked. What happens to him from here on out is inconsequential, in fact, if the deep state were to kill him or remove him from power it would work in our favor greatly for propaganda purposes.

If he actually gets the wall built that would be a cherry on top. But either way our strategic goal has been achieved. The Alt-lite is a cheap knock off and they've been reduced to the title the alt-right bestowed on them. They're hated by lefties despite not being literally Hitler like those of us on the far right. They're being delivered to our hands by our enemies. Lefties lost, alt-lite lost, game over.

>we're good in some areas like races in video games where each race has unique abilities that all have a purpose
this is exactly why we need nationalism you mong. multiculturalism and egalitarianism destroy diversity

when did that happen? genuinely curious

When he visited israel obviously

FUCK ISRAEL.

If you want me to be alt-right, post alt-right waifus right meow.

How does this person still have any cred? lol

I want to go to Africa and try to carve out a nation but fuck that thats insane I could die.

I think South Africa could have continued to work if America didn't sanction the shit out of them because of apartheid and basically crush their country.

You may have to contend against Jewish owned America if you do that. Better to buy a small 20k Island in the middle of no where and try to get people to come there.