What's one thing you like about the Ethiopian empire? I'll give you one

>Exiled virtually all of their Jews back to Israel

Any others???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mB5uUEr7pIA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Um...

At least their country had widespread access to the wheel before Europeans came along?

Mathew is my favorite disciple and he preached in Ethiopia.

The wildlife's pretty cool I guess.

There's an Ethiopian joint just down the street from me that delivers at no extra charge and the food is pretty good I like that spongy bread shit.

They should definitely go back to Ethiopia and stay there though. Also OP if you are Ethiopian show your flag because I havent collected you yet

Then how did they drive there if they didn't have any wheels you fucking retard???

Ethiopia has the best women in all of Africa. They have a unique phenotype.

They made excellent cannon fodder for Il Duce's army.

All of us horners have that phenotype. "Hamitic" I believe it's called

The only respected nigger country. Their royal family are descendant of King Solomon. One of the christians countries that survived muslim invasions.

Traditional architecture is neat
They've had their own written language since ancient times
They have a cool jazz scene

I've got nothing against Ethiopia

youtube.com/watch?v=mB5uUEr7pIA

>their Arab slave masters left rudimentary tools they never improved upon.

You do know that "Hametic" is Jewspeak for subhuman, right?

The images look semetic though...

In all fairness, Chinese traders came and traded with Africans all over the coasts of east and south Africa and left the wheel there, but after they stopped visiting the Africans abandoned them. At least niggers in Ethiopia kept using them.

No dumbass. "Hamitic" was only used in terms of race only recently in the 20th cen. in a poorly constructed theory to explain how East Africans had a "Aryan-like" look. There were literally little to no Blacks in the ME in biblical times, that's afrocentric babble

Haile Selassie, their ruler during WW2, went to the League of Nations (which conducted business in French) and addressed them in his native Aramaic, even though he spoke fluent French. Pretty alpha, desu.
Too bad the League of Nations didn't send him any aid to remove the Italians...

Yea they call it nilotic-hamtic.

they managed to beat italy in a war that one time, which was pretty hilarious.

They got bad ass looking women

Doesn't supporting exiling Jews prove you are a blind hater?

Has no food source so no competition with them in the market

A lot of niggers die there every day

No. It means you can see.

They are the perfect argument against niggers. Ethiopia is the only country in Africa not colonized by Europeans and it is one of the worst shitholes on the planet. It destroys their "we could have been space 'n sheeit but den da white man ruined us".

Running-centric lifestyle.
Probably good for health and happiness.

Not really, the worst thing currently is the "jailing journalists" trend

Blacks are good at harvesting cotton

What about the Jailing journalist trend ? From my perspective it looks like (((western))) media calling for color revolution.

>>exiled jews back to Israel

Wrong

Israel, under the guidance of the master kike Rabbi Ovadya Yosef decided that the Solomon worshipping niggers over there are not goyim enough so they imported them in a military style operation.

Do the reading

They're one of the oldest Christian countries in the world

To be fair Ethiopian culture has heavy semitic origins.
Ethiopia itself has a fairly large Jewish presence actually.

Don't you know about the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon? Basically, the Ethiopian monarchs claim to descend from a line started when their queen visited King Solomon in Jerusalem and this is very significant for them.

Did you also know about the significant Jewish presence in China? They've been there for over a thousand years. They're even called "great allies"

I thought the Chinese Jews (like the Chinese Christians) had died out. Ethiopia has things like Beta Israel so the impact of Judaism on Ethiopia is much more serious

heavily underrated burgerpost

The Chinese Christians have actually been increasing in number since they stopped abducting them for organ harvesting and starting focusing on those Tai Chi faggots.
I don't know about chink kikes tho

I meant like the Nestorian communities who were in China before the age of exploration, not the new converts nowadays

can you show your flag so i can collect you please

>Slavic

የሽንት ዘር ነህ :)

The pictures/videos are FUCKING HILARIOUS

Did you just write in Unknown Pokemons?

kek

don't be a dick lad
show me your geographic location

oh i actually have your flag
kill yourself you stupid useless nigger
the dumbest bydlo here is like einstein compared to you

Ethiopians are actually more Caucasian than they are negro.

>Most recently, Wilson et al. [2] studied 354 individuals from 8 populations deriving from Africa (Bantus, Afro-Caribbeans and Ethiopians), Europe/Mideast (Norwegians, Ashkenazi Jews and Armenians), Asia (Chinese) and Pacific Islands (Papua New Guineans). Their study was based on cluster analysis using 39 microsatellite loci.
>Consistent with previous studies, they obtained evidence of four clusters representing the major continental (racial) divisions described above as African, Caucasian, Asian, and Pacific Islander. The one population in their analysis that was seemingly not clearly classified on continental grounds was the Ethiopians, who clustered more into the Caucasian group. But it is known that African populations with close contact with Middle East populations, including Ethiopians and North Africans, have had significant admixture from Middle Eastern (Caucasian) groups, and are thus more closely related to Caucasians [14].

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC139378/

እኔ ከእናትህ ጋራ በክፍሏ
Use translate bud

I actually respect Haile Selassie.

He was an honest Christian King, and Ethiopia was pretty civilized compared to other African countries.

Mussolini was a bully to them. I ultimately side with European fascism's ascendancy over Ethiopia's well-being, but I kinda wish Mussolini could have rekt/conquered a different African country and left Ethiopia alone.

I'm not registered you dumb shit slav I literally don't have a flag

Ethiopia got rekt by Italy a few years before WWII.

Had Mussolini just attacked Egypt/the Suez, the entirety of the Med would've belonged to the axis, not to mention unfettered access to Iraqi oil reserves.

>Ethiopian empire

WE

Reggae music.

I hear Tej is pretty good.

just like finnish people are more mongoloids than white

If you've ever heard of rastas they supposedly think one of Ethiopias monarchs is some kind of holy something or other based on this

They sold slaves

>attacked Egypt/the suez
Yeah and in that time that meant attacking the British empire who really needed the suez. Considering how shit the Italians were in ww2 that means they'd get BTFO

If anyone remembers Harambe the gorilla there was a bit of a meme made out of this restaurant for a bit

How the fuck did he get to Ethiopia back in those days? Must have taken a lifetime to travel there considering you only had horses and walking

Why are you always here, monkey? Sup Forums is a Nazi website, go to Worldstarhiphop or something.

The old flag is better with the lion instead of the new one with the pentagram

Also rasta colours

Their writing has a lot of interesting squiggles.
>Middle Eastern
They're just even uglier and more retarded Yemenis. And that's the top tier of them.

We had thought of ourselves as the master race back then

Better than getting blown the fuck out by Olive niggers on their actual Med campaign

their flag has a lion on it?
idk what else to say their food and country is shit

That they make good sex dolls.

They cucked the italians pretty hard that was a funny thing

Everyone has exiled the Jews in their history.