What does Sup Forums think about modeling in clay?

What does Sup Forums think about modeling in clay?

Hmmm

Captcha: apartment building

rhymes with op is gay, as well as sage. this is not related to pol in any way. it is best that you just leave and stay just away

Thank you for activating my almonds

Also here. 3D print yourselves a copy of these

Not as tasty as tendies.

I'm listening

seriously why make this thread? It's obviously a shit thread. If other shit threads on the board are too much for you, sage them or hide them. Don't answer I will hide your thread after this.

Sounds pretty gay tbqh

wut

gibe clay

K

I need some to sculpt myself to freedom. Where would be a good place to get some quality modeling clay?

No need to be butthurt about it, I'm just a genuine mentally ill person working on an art project

Keys to the devils safe

I got mine from amazon

What are you making?

make clay bb's

I eat clay and chalk since I was a kid. I have a mineral deficience.

I mean it literally, you could probably doxx the shit out of this place using that picture one way or another

I'm modeling a superintelligent computer AI crawling zombie-like out of a metaphysical box using a 3D printer and crowdsourced NEET labor

Ok
Ok

This just gave me a horrible case of agoraphobia btw can't look at the night sky right now

Happens all the time though

I sculpt. Its a good way to stay inside and escape the horror of current year living. Just learn trad modelling skills. Nowadays to learn sculpting means welding a bunch of shit together in some sort of veiled attempt at politcal commentary aka degenerate faggot speak for lack of skills. Try oil based clay cause it never dries out and extends working time.

Thanks for the advice, I'm interested in learning, just a noob right now

Youtube is your best resource for learning now, unless you find a school dedicated to fine arts but most art schools now are dens of dronelike degen burnouts, and thats just the teachers...