Why is it that so many of us are getting banned on /r/transadorable? Are they bigots, Sup Forums?

Why is it that so many of us are getting banned on /r/transadorable? Are they bigots, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olQHy4XUXa0
pastebin.com/yNitU0eR
liveleak.com/view?i=c31_1466476415
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>us
>they
Nobody cares about your girlyboy reddit board.

please invite me in

jk i meant the other one that's locked

REPEAT AFTER ME
POSTING SOCIAL MEDIA AND REDDIT SHOULD BE A PERMANENT BAN

Fuck, I'll just send him my doc prescribed acne gel, I don't need it.

Trips checked. Holy shit that was brutal

You're a pussy boi

bump

it's okay if it's for the lulz

expected
>"the 45% body fat club"
kek

get off Sup Forums you reddit faggot

I got banned from reddit for sending her this.

Also another btfo I dropped.

lmao

bahah

>Her
Don't play into his mental illness

I have no idea what to call it

brilliant

Trucking gold

>faggots
>innocent

HOW DO I KNOW IF IT'S CHOPPED IT'S DICK OFF YET?

>using reddit
>considering using reddit
>thinking about reddit
kys

It doesn't matter. An artificial vagina is just a butchered penis. He's still a male, a male that has given in to mental illlness and proceeded to mutilate his body but still a male.

Jesus Christ. I think I was better off not knowing that existed. What a fucking train wreck.

Ive never once in my life been on reddit and everytime I see a screencap of it, it seems like the strangest site. Like if Sup Forums just put their face up with every random shitpost but then also completely unironically.

>once the skin of the testicles is moved inside hair from the testicles will start to regrow. causing hair balls inside the fake vagina.
you know, allowing these people to do this to themselves is just extremely cruel in the end. they will never be the real sex they desire to be. they will always be a butchered imitation.

It really is awful. The karma system encourages mass groupthink in each subreddit, meaning that only the most non-offensive and mediocre content gets the most points.

nobody calls cats pussies its fucking dumb, its a dumb fucking joke everytime someone makes it

Pussy cat

>REMOVE HOMOSEXUALS FROM POL
..REMOVE HOMOSEXUALS FROM POL
>REMOVE HOMOSEXUALS FROM POL-

>Don't play into his mental illness
we are playing with their mental illness its fun

What the Fuck are red dot points?

The only red dot point a tranny needs comes from a sniper

Need to start posting real hot af women as fake trannies. 'D-do I pass?'. All the monsters will an hero

That will just give them false hope. 95% of trannies will never pass.

Here's my reasonable answer to your thread.

Why do I keep seeing more guys pretending to be girls and not vice versa? What's the key difference here, are they just more vocal?

Being a woman is life on easy mode. Men are tired of living like shit and want a way out.

i think it's like autism or colour blindness wherein it mainly affects guys. probably also some environmental factor like at a young age they realise being masculine is harder than being feminine so they delude themselves into thinking they're a woman

Pussy pass + tranny points (mental illness points inclusive) = 1st place in the oppression olympics

circumsision and xenoestrogens

This shit is hilarious, keep it up. Fire all bant cannons.

This is white genocide in action. While white men are brainwashed into becoming faggots and trans, Jamal and Abdul are busy fucking white women.

not nice to pick on mentally ill. just leave them alone

That's what happens when you let degeneracy go unchecked, there really is no end to it, it's just keep getting more and more depraved. But deep down they know it's unnatural and and goes against every fiber in their consciousness and when they regain their senses they realized how much damage they did to their dignity and human identity and it is at this point which they usually kill themselves.

Kys OP. Thanks. The human race.

Go back to plebbit.

This. KEK

Kys nigger.

I'd want people to pick on me and heckle me in order to force me to question my sanity before I do something like cut my Dick off like good lord. If anything we're helping these things out by exposing them to the truth

It's a combination of and It's significantly more difficult to be a man than it is to be a woman, and the shit they put in our food/use to store it is gradually creating low-test men who can't hack it as men, even if there was a good reason to want to be one.

Kill them with fire and put them out of their misery.

Just fucking Kill it with fire. That's all that it deserves.

It not Xe or They. It.

Kill.

It.

With Fire.

Let's devise a blood test top weed them out.

And let's kill them all with fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=olQHy4XUXa0

Some young trannies are feminine men who realized they can't live up to the standards of what's expected from a masculine man. Feminism abolished standards of femininity for women, so becoming a tranny gives them automatic acceptance. Plus it absolves them of white male guilt and awards victimhood points, a major status marker in our degenerate society. I think this category accounts for the largest increase in trannies. Old trannies get sexual pleasure from the idea of physically becoming a woman, which is called autogynephilia. Neither category applies to women.

Exactly, and with our offensive comments and extremely unethical jokes, we are pushing trannies to the edge and bumping up the numbers from 45% onwards. Everybody wins

source of this video?

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Their number need to reach the 0% threshold.

They need to be put out of their misery with a flamethrower our of compassion.

That illustrate how much compassion I have for them user.

if you care so much why not find a cure?

Such an atrocious thing.

Fuck off. Their shenanigans saves me having to visit that latrine.
Go to another thread If you don't like this you filthy cretin.

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

No more compassion. Let's kill them all and let's build a society built on rationality.

Survival of the fittest. Trannies are unfit.

im sure there will always be (((someone))) to stop a cure from being found

There's no cure. To the chamber they go. Easy peasy,

STOP. MAKING. THESE. THREADS.

They aren't political. They aren't helpful. And they aren't funny. They're Sup Forums tier at best.

are you projecting self hate?
because thats what it seems like after reading your posts

This whole thread is an aberration against logic. Trannies are abnormal.

Let's kill them with fire. Eugenic 101. No point tolerating it.

Posting in gratitude to the large number of Trannies who have done the right thing and killed themselves. Their sacrifice has helped to cleanse our gene pool from rising degeneracy.

I propose national monuments to honor their sacrifice and encourage the rest to follow their noble example.

lol that was a serious BTFO, kaka

I hate trannies. They are a genetic abnormality. I want to weed them out of the gene pool. They have no reason to exist.

They benefit no one. They need to be weeded out of existence.

THEY STOLE MY FUCKING JOKE I SAID THAT FIRST

Yeah well the answer to this is redpilling more trans people on the jq. No one wants to be this mentally ill. If people find out that research to an actual cure is being surpressed for profits they'll be pretty angry. Most trans people would kill for a cure.

>concernedmemer

God bless you user.

Something in the water. Most people don't filter their tap water and there are trace amounts of drugs in most city tap water. Especially birth control drugs. Also, oppression olympics

We're mentally ill. We can't control this. Most of us would love to be normal. It's just illogical to throw people who want to fight for your side away when you could just try to fix them.

you didnt answer my question though. the only reason why i could see someone getting this mad about that shit is that they are projecting self hate. do you have the tranny mental illness yourself?
>something in the water
its more than just that
pastebin.com/yNitU0eR

W

Nearly everyone has some form of mental illness. Conquer or kill yourself.
Dressing as a woman contributes nothing to society.

>Nearly everyone has some form of mental illness
wrong
liveleak.com/view?i=c31_1466476415

>tfw no female UFC official will give you a light touch on the arse without you knowing

Well you clearly do. I rest my case.

I know it contributes nothing and other people don't like it but if I don't take the hormones it makes me want to kill myself. The hormones make things alright and makes me not want to die but an actual cure would be the best.

Posting stuff online is the same as being in public. No expectation of privacy.

The fluoridation of the water affects men more, Mandrake

Considering your stupid kekistan LARP, I would've thought you'd greet anything that's not related to actual politics getting posted here, furthermore damaging this board's image and reputation.

did someone say "smokescreen"?
Perverts of the world unite, and take over !!!!

I am a great big giant pervert I am trans come and fuck me like jimmy savile

da fuq gabika?

rage cage incoming

i am new to this shiat, please halp, i am from imgur

Nigga you using a meme flag.

Kys.

Die with pain and misery. No compassion. Just pure hatred.