Why are people acting like this is a big deal? If dear leader launches a strike on San Fran, Seattle, Portland, LA...

Why are people acting like this is a big deal? If dear leader launches a strike on San Fran, Seattle, Portland, LA, or any other west coast liberal stronghold, will anybody really care?
200,000 gays, trannys, illegals, and various other social parasites gone in the blink of an eye...now wouldn't that be tragic.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-anchorage-blast-over-idUSKBN1AH58J
youtube.com/watch?v=YXo-Vov_98Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Kim tries to nuke anything it'll be Seoul in a desperate attempt to retaliate from a preemptive strike against them.

projection on that map is gay

this picture implies a flat earth

I live in san francisco and I'm a registered republican, fuck you

You don't bite your nose to spite your enemy

ANCHORAGE JUST GOT HIT

reuters.com/article/us-anchorage-blast-over-idUSKBN1AH58J

It's war time.

Actually an ICBM launched from DPRK would have more range if was sent due west than due east. Those circles should be off-centered ovals lying on their sides. .

lmao fake but nice tryyy

Just a pinch on the nose maybe??

Can an australian tell me if there's anything valable in their north?

I live in seattle and i voted trump. It's still our fucking country. Letting your country get nuked is the most cucked thing ever. If you want a purge DIY.

>nodong

Feels good man, see you niggers in hell

I think this is stupid, does NK even have the nuclear potential to get off their shores at all?

I don't think they just jumped ship to modern day nuke tech over night, seems a little fishy that it's suddenly this high risk.

Bugs.... easy on the carrots there pal.....

The state of California may be a blight, but there are plenty of outnumbered good folks there.
It would be rude of Korea to steal the honor of wiping out leftest enclaves from us.

nice forests and beaches.. Not much else. largest northern city is just above the half way point of the continent.

>MFW live in California but wish for death everyday so I hope this happens

Because 97,895% of the nuclear fallout would hit Finland

mfw when fat gook nukes cali

Good.

>almost 98k% of the fallout would hit Spurdoland
WEW
E
W

LAD
A
D

if i live in phoenix will a nuke on LA fuck me over

Forgot the pic.

I'm within Portland's blast radius and if I get a sara Connor holding the chainlink fence before the shockwave moment ill die happy knowing that modern Gomorrah burnt to a crispc right before me.

Get herpes from kissing the black stone

Let's be real here.
Does North Korea has a chance against USA?

> i have (((Amazon Prime)))

don't hit Seattle assholes

California and New York are the states keeping this shitty nation from becoming a third world shithole

>Melbourne is out of range

no

another thing, their last test wouldnt even leave a mark on guam if they did hit it.

unless they got the nuke from china.

Not going to happen. We have anti-missile defenses in South Korea and Japan.

If I'm wrong, your point is still valid; we're going to have to eliminate these people in those cities anyway.

fuck you

Checked!

I have mixed feelings about this.
While I also wait for death I feel like the worst thing would to be killed by some fucker like Kim Jong Un.
Maybe a nuke from somewhere cooler

North koreans that defect south risk their very lives and excruciating torture just to escape. Which means for them that living in north korea is worse than a slim chance of escape with a very real element of death. Those that remain would likely happily die for the glory of kim jong un. By nuking every inch of north korea you are doing everyone a favour

XD

i'm in LA and would temporarily care if i was nuked until i died from radiation poisoning or fire.

You will burn
youtube.com/watch?v=YXo-Vov_98Y

OP your picture is not up to date.

mfw comfy in my cesspool of a capital

Just imagine if we launched even half of our missiles in retaliation..

show a map of the us missile range