From a political viewpoint: Is consensual incest degenerate?

From a political viewpoint: Is consensual incest degenerate?

When I was 8-12, my mom used to allow me to fondle and grope her chest and ass, and everything in between. I think around the age of 10 was when I started rubbing my dick onto her skin, and at times she kissed it a fucking lot and licked it like a kitten, but never actually used her mouth or put it in. I did used to cum all over those fat tits and juicy ass, though. Practically hotdogging every inch of her body.

Don't even know if that's technically sexual intercourse, but the point is it never stuck with me or messed me up. In fact, I gained more confidence in asking women out (I've only has sex with another woman about 4 times).

But... why are politicians passing so many laws against incest, taking away the age gap? I don't understand what the problem is that an 18 year old son can fuck his 40 year old mother if both agree to it... I ask this because last night I came back to her, and let me sex her for the first time.

In a slightly unrelated note, you guys have to know what it feels like to have her comforting voice hug you while your flaccid dick rests inside her.

Ew.

>Is consensual incest degenerate?
yes you fucking retard

>proceeds to post how he was essentially molested as a child
>"what if the child consents tho?"-tier logic

>you guys have to know what it feels like to have her comforting voice hug you while your flaccid dick rests inside her.
it's called a girlfriend you virgin

That's another thing to add the physical removal list, thanks OP.

My cousin raped me when I was 9. So fuck incest and everything about it.

> around the age of 10 was when I started rubbing my dick onto her skin, and at times she kissed it a fucking lot and licked it like a kitten
totally legit
Regarding your question:
>Retard offspring everywhere

this

>posting your wankfiction on Sup Forums
pls guys, don't litter your mental scrap everywhere, this should be a serious board about politics

freud was right

Ever since I was 13-14 I've said that the age of consent for men should be much much lower than the age of consent for women, since it's good for the boy to let out his sexual frustrations into an experienced woman. Incest is degenerate, but a mature woman having sex with a pubescent child is extremely natural and should be treated as such.

Incest is good if it's the good kind, father/daughter, not disgusting mother/son.
When a girl is around 3yo is good for her fayher to start doing sex with her.

What. The. Fuck.

>she kissed it a fucking lot and licked it.
I have the strangest boner right now

did you not read the sticky about Sup Forums tier threads my dude?

this is so god damn kino. was there a black man?

>not going on the tie fighter ride
fucking chad scum

>tfw incest makes me rock hard but sexualizing my own family makes me want to puke
Would experiment with cousins if I was younger though.

fucks sake

Kill yourself

Yeah, a city full of folks like yourself and the regulars at the Pride Fest would be ashes to ashes through fire and brimstone.
And my straight, unrelated, biologically matured and legal wife would turn to a pillar of salt.
So fuck you. I pray this is not the next step in western degeneracy

did he stick it in your brain? not all incest is rape

Disgusting and made up story by the mods. Sage.

>hu0rr durr kys
This isn't how a discussion works. Why don't you people understand this? If you don't actually say anything I've got nothing to responf to.

SS is best and incest equals wincest

This is the only correct answer.

nice desu

>sick fucks
Haven't you seen how 1st cousin marriage has ruined IQ throughout mid-east for a thousand years?

Keep it contained to cartoon drawings.

Except in that one she was getting fucked by another man while the shouta was sleeping and was recording it.