Everybody (except Shareblue shills) here knows that Vladimir Putin is the greatest politician of 21th century

Everybody (except Shareblue shills) here knows that Vladimir Putin is the greatest politician of 21th century.
He's against degeneracy, against West decadene and pro White race.
But how do you redpill normies on that topic? After all Putin's image is constantly bombed by Western (((MSMs))). We should fight for the image of this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya
youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-06/russia-upends-world-wheat-market-with-record-harvest-exports
renegadevids.com/2017/08/09/putin-the-pedo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He banned white nationalists under his hate speech law. You know hes a shit politician

Putin is a commie Jew.
Putin can go fuck himself.

I want Shariablue to go.

No seriously. What has he done for Russia? Ban holocaust denial?

>What has he done for Russia?
You tell me.

we need for Putis for the future, why dont we clone this man?

Impressive but what about the rothschilds and Russias central bank? What about his hate speech laws?

So you want him to confront (((them))) directly? It's a suicide.

Well why did he ban holocaust denial? And does he have a plan for eventually getting rid of private central bank? And what about gay rights?

>altright cant name the jew because its suicide
>putin cant name the jew because its suicide
think im seeing who is actually controlling the altright in america..

>murders his own people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya

Oh look, it's the "LETS SUCK A CROOKED POLITICIANS COCK!" thread again. Sad.

I love you, Vladimir

>pro white race
>lets thousands of central asian muslims in russia

I love Putin, and Oliver Stone did us the greatest favor already. I think most people in West already have a positive opinion of Russia and Putin, despite the (((propaganda))). God bless Russia!

P.S.: You people need to annex Belorussia and Ukraine - all Russian kingdoms.

>Holohoax whining = white nationalism

Faggot. Russian whooped German ass for centuries. That is a perfectly rational concession to the Russian Jews for negotiating purposes. Anti-German is Russian tradition.

Putin, stop posting here, for your own sake.

Putin DID name the Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

He confiscated Rothschild's and Khordovosky's Russian central bank shares though, and he is taking steps to nationalize Russian central bank. You should be happy Ivan! Nobody stands up to the cartel, you guys are heroes!

DNC PLZ GO

The non stop wall of Russia collusion on the media is the DNC/RNC trying to get their way even after losing the election.

Any little thing that Trump does that is neutral/positive towards Russia will be thought of as proof of misdeeds.

Alliances or favorable agreements will be viewed suspiciously no matter what.

Always in Trump's mind with regard to Russia he will have to consider how it will look to the public and media.

If this is accurate, then Putin really is the solution to the central bank controlled world.

OUR

GUY

I am not so sure that is the case. perhaps you would care to link to a source that is not fake news. My understanding was that he banned people who denigrate the Russian forces who fought in the war. I dont think that includes questioning the holocaust narrative.

When did he ban "holocaust denial"?

In 2014. Can't link news since I'm phoneposting but you can find that date with ease.
WN are banned too, look up Russian Nazbols or DPNI.
Putin is a major bluepill.

White nationalism is simple whining about other races

Literal Bolshevik.

Don't be swayed into thinking he's some savior because he enacted things in his own country to prevent it going down the path America is, thanks largely to his KGB compatriots.

That pretty much makes him a savor of man

Why stop at 2013, kremloshill?

>bald manlet
>supports muslims
>kills white ppl

>against degeneracy
He is catering to the dumbest of the backward Russian population, which is majority.
>against West decadene
Putin hates the West.
>pro White race
Kek

How has life improved? Where do you live?

I agree, it just sucks that what he has to work with is the shame of all whtie people, the disgusting slavs.

translation: Putin hates faggots
>and so do we
Go be a degenerate homosex somewhere else. Your kind is worse than niggers

well anything is better then trump so im with you man .

AveEmperor!!

Russias flowing in land, wood and natural resources.
Still a 3rd world shithole with literal criminals running the show because threatening the rest of the world with nukes is much more important than making sure your people have food on their plates.

Based putin

>is much more important than making sure your people have food on their plates.
CNN nigger please

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-06/russia-upends-world-wheat-market-with-record-harvest-exports

>Vladimir Putin is the greatest politician of 21th century
tell us those he payed for that. he is just stupud bydlo-sambist, which did no interesting or clever reforms. he only can make stupid bydlo jokes, destroy and kill opposition and journalists, and deftly hold president chair for very big time

How's that good? He's using chernozems (precious resource) so he could sell grain to help fund whatever idea he has.
I'm talking about plates of the Russian people not whoever country buys Russian grain.

Don't forget about the demographic recovery

>inb4 it's Muslims having all the babies

your boy is a kike pedophile who has been killing off russians.
renegadevids.com/2017/08/09/putin-the-pedo/

Pro white asiatic slav...I still like the guy but.....

actually true its just bandits. you know that in 1993 they shoot at parliament with tanks and after that just did amnesty for all people in volved in that

>Jews, Lenin and Stalin
>Jews
>Stalin
Whoever created this is fucking retarded.

Yes, he is the face of Russian corruption. He was a crook all his life, what did you expect?
Yes, he is only politician in Europe that still somewhat cares for the country, if only to keep his dough going.
Yes, he's amiable to rabbi. In public, at least. But also yes, he had been quietly eliminating jews in power.
No, he hadn't banned Holoucast denial. He had banned Soviet victory denial, which you Jews have going even hotter than Holocaust. Yanks done next to nothing to win WWII, and only joined in full force when Soviet victory was inevitable to prevent the Europe from going all red.
In case you wondering, though, we still consider Nazi subhuman filthy degenerates. We have some Nazi-sympathizing whores, but we're working on rectifying that.

Recent decline in Russian economic is caused by western powers. But also it wouldn't have happened if Putin hasn't relied on resource export and shitty green paper.

He isn't good. But his opponents are wretched scum, buffoons and populists that would ruin Russia in months. I'd rather have Veschiy Oleg, Ivan Grozny, or, hell, Lenin or Stalin.

>Russians unironically think they would have won if Germany wasn't fighting two fronts.
Patriotism is turnip drinker. But being retarded is not.

With more losses, yes. But since when we'd cared for losses? Those that survive will get stronger for it.
You wouldn't won anything in Europe if you hadn't had us and Brits to hide behind. Even Surrender Frog fought better than you.
And you still unironically think than drinking soda and being buggered by niggers in your base while your jets and drones bomb goatfuckers somehow makes you a warrior.

this

Pretty much this.