I own an assault rifle because i can and will stand up to government corr--

>I own an assault rifle because i can and will stand up to government corr--

>guaranteed replies

>vietnam

>planes, drones and tanks have capability to enslave people
fucking retard, sage

Can drag drop my rifle icon onto MY airfield folder.

These threads made sense when O'Nigger controlled our military, but now they only seem like low effort shitposts. Up your game, leaf proxy.

usually but it might be too late, the Sup Forums autists might be too busy masturbating rn

>Hey, I just caught that government jet attack an innocent citizens home on film, and now I will upload it so everyone in the world ca-

reported.

get (((aistritked))) gay american

looks like i gotta wait a week before i bait again
fuck trump, american can suck my fat canadian leaf cock
usa < canada

>decide to piss off the only nation between canada and filthy norks
actually, scratch that.
>canada is technically between US and Nork

no alaska is between US and best korea, retard

I'm almost beginning to think that this is a nordbot tier wizard and this is secretly an anti leftypol psyop. Think about it they present an argument any anti gun cuck would immediately support and then spend 350 posts getting absolutely BTFO'ed every time every day. Eventually the lefty pollers who come to these threads to see the ebil nazies get "punched" will catch on to this argument being complete bullshit. They basically recycle this thread and keep it up like a sticky, but without mod help. That takes dedication, or shekels. But who would pay to ultimately just end up red pilling normies. It's counterproductive to the left's goals. This is either isect people posting for their daily bowl of rice and so they don't get put on an escalator. They just don't tell their supervisor because this thread gets them (((you)))'s Or this is actually some poor tiered leaf taking out his frustrations by 8D backgammon-ing the leftists all day. Everyday. Either way maybe he deserves the (you) and a red pill for the effort. Think about it.

*BRRRRRRRRT*

I guess I'll post it this time. I understand it's just bait at this point but it still rubs me the wrong way.

*shoots down your missile*
heh...
nothin' personnel, kid....

There's so many assumptions and implications within the 2nd amendment and "defending yourself against a tyrannical government" that it makes my head spin.

>Implying this "militia" would ever get security clearance to any sort of weaponry besides some assault rifles and small explosives.
>Implying this "militia" would be organized enough from coast to coast to mount an actual resistance anywhere
>Implying this "militia" would have a common goal like the US military does
>Implying the highest ranking officials would side with the people and not the government

It just goes on and on.
Face it, Americans. The only reason the 2nd amendment hasn't been ratified is because
a) You as people pose literally no threat to the American government and military as a whole
b) They want you to feel like if you really wanted to, that you could. But you can't.

tl;dr All the 2nd amendment is good for is keeping retards feeling happy and "safe".

Can we admit that in a full on death battle that the us gov would win against its civilians if they just didn't give a fuck

Even without using nukes

Sir, I don't understand. Who needs a knife in a nuke fight anyway? All you gotta do is push a button, sir.

Sergeant Zim: Cease fire. Put your hand on that wall trooper. PUT YOUR HAND ON THAT WALL!

Sergeant Zim: The enemy can not push a button... if you disable his hand.

>I'm canadian and my government issued buttplug is made from 100% silicone

>I own an assault rifle because i can and will stand up to government corr--
--uption.
You really need to clean your keyboard, annon.