youtube.com/watch?v=_65-zbABLV4
youtube.com/watch?v=bEVsOzVZD2I
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895876559705329664
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895879322933665792
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895863915535630336
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895889578833321984
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
thediplomat.com/2017/08/todays-nuclear-north-korea-is-yesterdays-china-lessons-from-history/
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895896360200941569
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895896823059054592
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895897478100389889
npr.org/2017/08/10/542685154/president-trump-thanks-putin-for-ordering-expulsion-of-u-s-diplomats-from-russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

No, I'M Dirty Dan

Trump has ties to
cheveron
exxonmobil
anadarko petroleum
occidental petroleum
ConocoPhillips oil
Devon Energy oil
TransCanada PipeLines Limited oil
Kinder Morgan oil
Halliburton Company oil

Awooooo

Im going to need to see your shitposting license dirty dan.

3rd for fuck communism

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

>Should it?

MAGA

>fascistball

Hail the Golden Dawn! is the good shit

>Implying she's not perfect

of course not shitlord. Missile Defense systems are racist, homophobic and sexist!

>tfw i would use a snek memeflag but everyone would boop my snoot
>mfw

also reminder to NOT boop snek snoots

Without the intensifies meme that would be really great. Would it be possible for you to post that one too?

Chelsea Manning Got On Twitter and It's Just #Slaaaayyyy

is tiff in law school?

>Boops snek snoot.

Trump BTFO

The absolute state of MAGATARDS.

>should it?

>When the mosaad slips through

IDK did she graduate

Very nice, thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

i love this timeline. my timeline.

Lullaby, and good night
With pink roses bedight
With lilies o'er spread
Is my baby's sweet head
Lay you down now, and rest
May your slumber be blessed
Lay you down now, and rest
May your slumber be blessed!

i've never seen the MSM defend north korea and iran before this week

any video of this?

got a job interview at a shop for welding tomorrow morning.
>do I wear shop clothes.
>do I wear my business attire?

There's an argument to be made that the threat of a working missile defence system is undermined if it fails, but not firing it pretty much has the same effect

the word "white supremacist" means nothing anymore. those retards are crying wolf and doing our work for us

Gorka is right on the level of beating a dead horse, ain't going to help nobody.

make this the OP image next time

What did he mean by this?

wear pic related.

I assume you look like pic related too, no questions asked.

I agree, norks are the good guys

Wear a button up shirt and slacks, belt.

Business casual for interviews,always,unless its a literal meme job.
If you wear shop clothes they'll think you're trying too hard or misunderstand the purpose for interviews.

Wear 'smart casual'

Might even go plaid button up rather than office style.

Give me your best Charlotte Pence pics

NAPALM
COMMUNISTS
AGAIN.

I wouldn't wear a suit, but go with a button down shirt, slacks, and a tie.
Normally I'd say a suit for any interview, but that may be overdoing it at a shop.

you have no idea how hard I would get if we had roasted gooks again

Are all my fellow good goyim signed up for another war?

Business. It's a negotiation.

NO ALL OF THEM.

I have ties to chevron since I put their fuel in my car.

very cute

this, we should support based assad instead

>Venezuela on "god" side.

I dont think so user.

>russian and chink subhumans
>good

Stop trying to save western civilization.

>flag

>tfw jews live forever

ok, hamilton twitter guy is going nuts right now
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895876559705329664
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895879322933665792
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895863915535630336
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895889578833321984

This meme makes no argument whatsoever.

Dress like you are going to work DURING the interview. I'm a welder, they are likely going to have you weld something for the interview. If you are inexperienced and untrained, they would likely train you..

Seriously, the welder shortage is insane, so if your willing, many shops are willing to take a total noob and train you up.

But show up dressed for welding, steel toe boots if you got them. Long sleeve cotton preferably denim shirt, baseball cap if you don't have a welders cap, denim pants that go OVER the boots.

Turn the cap around before you put on your welding mask, keep that bill over the collar and protecting you neck.

Good luck!!!

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

Its someone posting that ironically.

>drumpf liked a tweet
>omg, I can't even
THIS is our opposition?

Honestly, this is a fate worse than death, why didn't they just mercy kill him at this point?

Lol what a nut, I'm really curious to see if any msm will cover this.

Since it is slow now, I guess I have time to post good reading materials about the matters at hand.

What the fuck is China's problem

Today's Nuclear North Korea Is Yesterday's China: Lessons From History

>North Korea isn’t the first Asian communist state to acquire a nuclear ICBM capability of concern to the United States.

thediplomat.com/2017/08/todays-nuclear-north-korea-is-yesterdays-china-lessons-from-history/

>North Korea’s recent successful intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) tests have put Pyongyang on the cusp of having the means to credibly threaten the continental United States with a nuclear strike. The Trump administration has vowed to “not allow” North Korea to continue on its “destructive path” but so far has not put forth specific new policies to stop Pyongyang. Since the latest test, several senior administration officials have stepped up their rhetoric, labeling the DPRK as the most urgent threat facing the United States and stating that it is “unimaginable” to allow North Korea to have the capability to attack the U.S. mainland.

>As U.S. policymakers ponder how to deal with North Korea’s nuclear and missile programs, it is important to remember that we are not in uncharted territory. The United States found itself in a similar situation more than 50 years ago, when faced with the prospect of Maoist China going nuclear. Then as now, experts questioned if rational decision makers were behind the nuclear controls of a reclusive communist state and military options — no matter how risky — were seriously considered. Despite initially having great fears about the prospect of a nuclear China, both the Kennedy and the Johnson administrations came to realize that China’s modest nuclear arsenal failed to alter the underlying balance of power in East Asia or undermine the confidence of U.S. allies in the credibility of Washington’s security guarantees. And even though nuclear-armed China continued to champion global revolutionary causes and provide direct military assistance to North Vietnam against the United States

You're in Poland? Have they finished cleaning up the mess left by the last time communism was tried there?

they're the good guys, see

How do you mean? They are rather efficient in many ways but a bit dangerously assertive.

He's the Polish regular who is posting ironically.

>Chinese rhetoric on nuclear weapons gradually moderated and began to show evidence of calculated restraint vis-à-vis the United States

A Rogue China

>In December of 1960, the U.S. National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) warned that, “[China’s] arrogant self-confidence, revolutionary fervor, and distorted view of the world may lead [Beijing] to miscalculate risks. This danger would be heightened if Communist China achieved a nuclear weapons capability.” Revolutionary fervor aside, the same assessment could be written about North Korea today. North Korea continues to be one of the most isolated regimes in the world, run by the mercurial Kim Jong-un. In addition, the country engages in kidnappings and assassinations, hurls utterly bizarre imprecations against the United States, and regularly threatens preemptive nuclear strikes against South Korea. When observing North Korea from afar it is easy to mistake it for an exceptional case of obdurate despotism.

>As the NIE suggests, however, the same rogue state description fit the profile of China in the 1960s. Throughout the decade, Chinese leaders routinely dismissed the dangers of nuclear war and would stress the inevitable victory of the “people’s war” against U.S. imperialism and Soviet revisionism. At the same time, Chinese leaders greatly exaggerated the capabilities of their own nuclear program and downplayed the risks posed by potential counter force strikes against the Chinese mainland.

>In reality, China’s belligerent rhetoric was a strategic bluff to compensate for the great disparity between China and the two superpowers in nuclear capabilities. When looking today at uncannily similar boasts by North Korean state press that their country is now “a strong nuclear power state” and has “a very powerful ICBM that can strike any place in the world” it is important to remember that North Korea continues to have a small nuclear arsenal...

Communism has never been tried, sweetie.

>...has no second strike capability, and will never be able to shift the military power balance in the region on its own. North Korean saber rattling is a screen to deflect from the regime’s weakness and fear of the future.

North Korea’s Nuclear Doctrine

>The DPRK does not have a publicly available official nuclear doctrine, which leaves analysts the sole option of piecing together a strategy from open-source statements. Kim Jong-un has spoken about the importance of breaking the “nuclear monopoly” held by the United States. Pyongyang has stated that it has a “no first use” policy and that it is in favor of complete global disarmament. Despite the “no first use” language, North Korea has repeatedly threatened to use nuclear weapons in preventive strikes against either the United States or South Korea. Since pulling out of the Six Party Talks, North Korea has effectively rejected efforts to denuclearize the North Korean peninsula.

>North Korea’s commentary on nuclear weapons closely parallels China’s official positions on nuclear weapons during the 1960s. Following China’s first nuclear test in 1964, Beijing also stressed three points: China’s goal for developing nuclear weapons was “to break the superpower monopoly;” China holds a “no first use” policy; and that China supports the complete elimination of nuclear weapons. Despite the cautious public stance, China was vehemently opposed to the Limited Test Ban Treaty (LTBT) and did not moderate its hostile position toward nonproliferation until its nuclear program reached a more mature stage in the 1970s. China’s record suggests that North Korea is purposely adopting a hostile stance to compensate for the overall weakness of the North Korean arsenal.

They dont try to hide it anymore

>John F. Kennedy viewed a potential Chinese nuclear test as “likely to be historically the most significant and worst event of the 1960s.” The Kennedy Administration was so concerned about the specter of a nuclear China that every measure from direct U.S. strikes to parachuting Chinese Nationalist commandos from Taiwan was considered.

>Kennedy was hardly alone in his fears that a nuclear China was the greatest threat to world peace. As the Cultural Revolution unfolded, the U.S. Navy was concerned that China would quickly gain submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) technology and would launch them in a way to fake a Soviet strike, triggering a global nuclear war.

>If China’s nuclear program did not pose a serious threat to the United States in the 1960s, then there is even less reason to fear North Korea’s today. Even with improvements in North Korean missile capabilities, the United States and its allies still enjoy an overwhelming military and economic advantage over the North. Just as during the 1960s, the United States simply needs to be public and credible in its reassurances to its regional allies and partners. Any North Korean effort to split the U.S.-ROK alliance will fail if the United States continues to provide a broad security guarantee to South Korea. As long as the Trump administration continues to offer its public support to Japan, Tokyo too will feel that there is no need for drastic action.

>Lastly the United States needs to forcefully come out against the linkage of the North Korean nuclear question with unrelated issues in the U.S.-China relationship to address Taiwanese concerns that Washington will trade away the de facto independence of the island in exchange for Chinese assistance in reigning in North Korea.

What?

China is fine. If you mean the krypto Kikes running the PRC then you are sad.

> It has become clear that either due to a lack of leverage or deliberate unwillingness, Beijing will not apply the necessary level of pressure to compel Pyongyang to reverse course. The United States should not fall into the trap of expanding the scope of talks in the hope of eliciting additional Chinese cooperation on North Korea.

>After the 1964 Chinese nuclear test, President Johnson used trade controls and extra intelligence monitoring to slow down the pace of China’s nuclear development. Despite continued apprehension, the U.S. learned to live with China’s nuclear program. This was made possible in large part due to swift and credible U.S. reassurances to key regional allies such as Japan. Over time, as Chinese leaders decided to shift strategies and pursue greater engagement with the Western world, China’s nuclear positions underwent a gradual evolution. North Korea is not China, but a similar policy of strategic patience combined with robust security assurances to South Korea and Japan is the best bet for getting North Korea back to the negotiating table. The alternative is untenable.

We should go into North Korea now.

>should it?
Oy vey! Shut it down

Are those mexicans or chinks?

We obviously shouldn't and won't for any variety of reasons.

SAUCE

oh they will you watch.
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895896360200941569
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895896823059054592
twitter.com/AHamiltonSpirit/status/895897478100389889
updated tweets from user
let me explain.
>pizzagate comes out involving child sex trafficking ring
>left says its fake w/o any proof and sidelines it
>trump likes the tweet about his possible involvment with child sex trafficking
>msm picks it up
>left now believes that trump is part of said elite child sex trafficking ring
>left wants indictment and proof
>in a 180, trump turns the tables and releases all info involving every pedo in this network
>trumps name isn't mentioned, he's not part of it
>pedos now exposed and ultimately arrested and killed
>children saved
Now that is galactic ∞d texas hold'em and middle earth chess.
CANT
STOP
WINNING

Of the picture or this article? That picture is a North Korean military parade, the article is:

Hey guys, just found a picture of Breakroom

these must be the "mexican intellectuals" I have bee hearing about

Commie big brother is the problem.

It's nice of the liberals to erect a monument to show off President Trump's giant cock.

Brazil can Occupy your place, Bro

npr.org/2017/08/10/542685154/president-trump-thanks-putin-for-ordering-expulsion-of-u-s-diplomats-from-russia

this is probably the most beta thing I have ever read holy shit

what a fucking faggot lmao