Why does everyone want to immigrate to white countries so much?

Why does everyone want to immigrate to white countries so much?

Racists are sexless virgins

They know they're inferior and they know they aren't shit without us

My senpai immigrated to Aus, pretty good country.

*f a m i l y

thats where the money is at

pretty much

Because countries run by blacks, asians*, hispanics and indians are total shit and they all know it. Those people can't self govern.

*Except for the Japanese.

my first thought is "because we have toilets" but then again most of them refuse to learn how to use them.

They got trolled hard lol

its pretty offensive that you think every virgin in the world is racist, this view makes you retarted/braindamaged btw.

We have shit.

They don't.

They want to have shit too.

They can't get shit in the shithole countries they live in because of war/corruption/incompetence/general idiocy of the population etc. etc.

Therefore the result is they want to move to the place where people have shit hoping they will have shit too but actually they end up making it more like the shithole countries they come from.

Simple.

They should build up their own countries. Gotta start somewhere

That's what a hardworking smart person would do and that's what many immigrants in the past did; buck up work hard and get ahead, avoiding the war/corruption/incompetence/general idiocy of the population etc. etc.

NOW a lot of immigrants are simply attracted by the gimmes and have no intention of working hard and earning a living.

lmao have they made up an excuse for this one yet?

I guess its technology. These savages are finally seeing what the rest of the world is up to

But it's a quote by Strasser