AUSTRALIA YES

AUSTRALIA YES

9news.com.au/national/2017/08/11/05/32/australian-army-shuns-male-recruits-for-females-defence-force

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3jtHTYfOQg
youtube.com/watch?v=hvG1S3_SN5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I hope there's a war.

>Australian Army in 2017

>Australia invaded
>Loses because women army
>Invaders thing they won, then last second the emus come and kill them all

Second emu war when?

At least the uniforms should be well ironed.

Looks more Canadian to me

>Sending roasties to fight for the international banking cartel
Fine by me

When you do a parade or otherwise march publicly, you are supposed to arrange your soldiers from tallest to shortest or vise versa to avoid looking like a janky mess.

You can bet if there's a draft for real combat, it will only be for men.

That would be apart-height.

>No archive
NORWAY HELP

We need to start flying in guns to arm the disaffected Aussie men rebels who could build bases in the Outback to take back their country from the weakass girl sjw government.

Seriously fuck the nanny state.

Fight for a country that doesn't even trust you to own a gun for self defense , definition of cuck

Really barons my von steubens

True. I told my wife about this. She said its looking like its time to move to Russia.

Why are you faggots obsessed with our news?

yes i see so the australians are going to send a offering of white poon to satiate the gooks blood lust. interesting it may just work

When the government puts political correctness in front of the security of the nation it's time to leave.

Surprising no one who's been through DFRs recruiting process or seen any DFR advertising.

because when a dog shits in the yard, nobody cares.
When the dog shits on the table, then I pay attention.

If Australia ever feels the need to fight another large-scale war (e.g. Vietnam), I'm skipping the draft. Our Government always sticks it's nose into other countries business in an effort to suck up to America.

Leave to where? Every western nation has gone full libtard and most other countries are either shit holes or Islamic or both.

Good news for you. The last time we fought in Korea the government introduced national service. So if Trump keeps shooting his mouth off you may be getting off the dole.

I know. Tough choice but I'll take shit hole over libtard. There is a future in cleaning up shit, none in liberalism.

Can they draft alcoholics?

Kek, you might as well start in listing Emus

All the head shed are alcos

Holy shit this looks like they are cosplaying as that aussie meme cartoon

In Australia they'd have to.

touche

> tfw I turned up to my psyche interview hung over and still drinking that morning
> tfw I was an armored personnel carrier/ASLAV driver for 4 years

This is fucking retarded. I was in the military for 8 years, and this is some seriously stupid shit.

We need a war. A legit one. One that makes everyone harden the fuck up.

Nah mate they need more women for Electronic warfare operator spots in the RAN.
They'll shill that shit to fat chick's

Honestly, it's about time that the armed forces in Australia stopped discriminating. After all, it's common knowledge that the main training bases are basically rape camps. I've seem some of the videos going around. Thank goodness Australia is changing this and Sup Forums is getting behind it.

Australia is becoming dysfunctional. People are 'dropping out' left & right.

Aus navy of 7 years here recently discharged
This isn't a meme people it's worse than you think i have a buddy who's an instructor down at Cerberus and he said the intakes now have more women then men
Sempro briefs , womens week , white ribbon , all white men are evil rapist , NAIDOC week etc etc
shit is getting out of hand i'm glad i'm out everyone is depressed as hell the only upside i see from it all is that a lot of normies are getting red pilled

I want to move the family to Sakhalin

EWOPs in the RAN? I guess if you were on a boat they could just sit there and do that.

Don't get me wrong, there's jobs for women in the military - but selectively NOT picking males to fulfil a cunt quota is retarded as fuck. Seriously dumb shit.

That does not qualify as an army.

I don't want to be around that noise. The armed forces sound like PC training camps.

her majesties special dress rcr uniform

You know these people have never faced ANY hardship in their life. Please throw them into a warzone, teach them something.

KIM NUKE THEM NOW!!!!

I'm in my mid-thirties and work in an industry that'd be vital for the war effort. I'll stay home and fuck your wife.

army standard non-field

BAH GAWD!

I work at kapooka and some of the female recruits coming through, my god. It'll be funny seeing more burst into tears and freeze on the high-wire course, but it's not worth hamstringing our nations defense.

field uniform no gear

This.

I see what they're doing.
They're ensuring no army can effectively fight so they can push the NWO meme without resistance.

w/ gear.. highest paid military in the world

china is shaking in fear

How can Australian men even compete?

ROOD

Unlike the aussies we've never lost a single battle. Not even during the world wars which we joined within 1 week of the British. We have the only undefeated military on the planet, highest paid too.

My home country
Its over, they win.

Get that helmet on

You will ROO the day you posted this

Fill your millitery with smaller weaker recrutes that have menstrual cramps once a month. makes total sense in bizarro world

We've also never occupied any country except for Article V of NATO ISAF required contribution which we couldn't turn down. We've joined every major conflict except Vietnam and Iraq. Imagine American military history without all the bad parts and 2x the pay. That's the leafs.

yeah but still... you ARE canadian. that's like being proud of having the world's smallest penis.

What's so bad about being Canadian again? Probably not the best country in the world but it's #2 or #3.

Certainly better than France/UK. Twice the pay, half the taxes. By most measures we're the freest people in the world. I can harp on about the kikes all day and not even get a visit from the popo. Not bad.

To be fair on the women of this country though, they dominate in just about every international sport.

Also, when I was in the RAN, a female won top marksman in our division, but they're not able to compete physically with us men.

>What's so bad about being Canadian again?
well, there's nothing inherently bad about being canadian. it's just that the rest of the world doesn't really respect you at all.
let's put it this way: you're like the nice cousin that never does anything good or bad. when you show up to dinner, we place you at the kids' table any never really listen to what you have to say.
>that's nice, canada; now run along, i'm having tea with america.

Did u think of that filename all by yourself burger boy?

again, that's nice canada. now please, i'm discussing politics with germany and america.

Why can't we have a good march in the Royal Australian Regiment? The Army's march looks fucking low energy. Let's step this up, like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3jtHTYfOQg

that spider is fake as shit

Not just the Army.

We found out today that the NSW Fire Brigade has a mandate to reach a 50/50 Gender split in their ranks.

Best part?

The previous entrance exam that required applicants to conduct a series of physical tasks has been "equified". Previously you had to be able to drag, at a minimum, a human shaped dummy weighing 90 kilos a 100 meters.

Now it's a 30 kilo weight with handles 30 meters.

Good luck in burning houses, fat bastards.

Also;

They are also admitting Female Top Gun pilots, using a similar system that the U.S. scrapped in the 1990's because of a fatality and an inability of female pilots to actually do the job.

Even better - They only have to serve for three years - Men have to serve for 16.

I'm moving to Russia. I already have a TESL qualification. Fuck this cucked nation.

Cuntsman can get that big m8, it's not fake

No joke - We've been "inspired" by Canada.

They won't shut the fuck up about;

>Well, look at how AMAZING Canada is. Why don't we follow our Anglo Brothers down the progressive path? Look at how HANDSOME their Prime Minister is!

It's irritating as fuck.

m8, that's from Mardi Gras. You DO NOT want to see the rest of the parade.

They shouldn't even be allowed to march in that fucking freak show while in uniform.

>Won't let us own guns

>Won't let us join the military

>Minute there is a real war; "Men, go fight. Women, uh, take care of the "homefront" aka Jamal"

Why are Australians so homosexual?

Fuck I remember Naidoc week when I was in the APS. We had to make a totem painting and participate in indigenous spiritual dance.

i don't get it, where's my white male privilege i've been hearing all my life

What are all of these women actually doing if they don't shoot the guns? Is our Army 50% Human Resources Department at this point? This is like the pre-reforms armies in Starship Troopers but even worse. What did they have, 5 support personnel per fighter? We must be at 50.

God I'd hate to be living in a bushfire prone zone.

This county's gone to the fucking dogs. What the hell is going on with all this liberal madness. I didn't think we were as bad as Germany and Sweden but this is insane. I hope there is a real revolt against this fucking shit. I want some change.

The investigation revealed that 12% of the ADF are female.

Females comprise 20% of the officers.

They also said that their are no spots open for Air Force recruitment until both the female and Aboriginal ratios are met (25% for females, no idea about Abos)

>those faces

breedy gud, Australians are officially more homo than Canadia.

>Freest people in the world

>Go to jail for not engaging in faggot fetish play, criticizing ideas espoused by women or mocking The Prophet (pbuh)

It's not faked these cunts get massive they're not harmful as well i've been bitten by some as a kid then liked to live in the chicken pellets barrel also when i was a teenager my parents lived in a house and i lived in a shed and i'd watch the huntsmen spiders fight geckos was some pretty good shit to watch also the spiders are bro tiers when it comes to insect control you don't need a mozzie net when you have pet huntsmen spiders around the shed to eat them also at school me mates and i would pick them up and throw them at the fat chicks

here's a vid for ya
youtube.com/watch?v=hvG1S3_SN5E

Dude - Front line combat positions.

This is for Armored Cav and Riflemen. I shit you not.

Civil war can't come soon enough

Didn't Israel try mixed gender combat units and have it turn out awfully?

>battle of hong kong

This is why you'll always be a fucking leaf.

>Canadian cadets