Entire population is conscripted into youth militia when they become teenagers, youth militia is about 2 million strong

>entire population is conscripted into youth militia when they become teenagers, youth militia is about 2 million strong
>after they turn 18, they're conscripted into the military for ten years
>active duty soldiers make up 1.2 million
>6.5 million reservists working in factories and on farms in between training
>after their conscription is up, they enter the civilian workforce
>the post-conscription but still able bodied workforce ages 30-45 numbers 5.5 million
>another 2 million aged 45-55 who will likely take up arms in the middle of the war to fill ranks

In total North Korea could mobilize 17.2 million well trained soldiers, equivalent to the entire population of North Vietnam during the Vietnam war.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
youtube.com/watch?v=NKLUkfpmkaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yOTsMHTwshg
youtube.com/watch?v=MF_4EWSuzQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao hope they don't lose all the men in the country to a few US submarine nukes.

Can't feed an army if you don't have any food

If they dont have fall over because of malnutrition on the way to the battlefield that is. Also their biggest soldiers are like 170cm at best.

And nothings gonna happen stop believing all the fear mongering.

>well trained
Remember user they are commies, It will just be charge forward scraping the barrel with their fists out.

>In total North Korea could mobilize 17.2 million future body bag occupants

FTFY

True, I mean honestly, the idea of a world war sounds silly. It could never happen.

Just a reminder, there's very, very little any military power can do to stop 17 million people. ESPECIALLY if all they have to do is travel a maximum of 150 miles to cause literally never before seen destruction.

Bodybags come in short pallets of 207 count

>body bag occupants
For that number it would be mass graves and burnings

Daily reminder nk being outdated in tech is an advantage compared to the digital age american fighter.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

>Also their biggest soldiers are like 170cm at best.
so they're harder to target? ok. then compare them to the average 500lbs obese burgerfat who can barely walk 2 metres without refueling another burger

Paper soldier numbers don't mean much if the Norks can't keep them supplied.

Considering they can barely keep people fed in peace time I can't imagine their war machine will manage actually fighting.

is that what you tell yourself while you rape sheep

youtube.com/watch?v=NKLUkfpmkaQ

wtf I love DPRK now!

What role in do you think Russia might play in this conflict?

Put this music over any army and it becomes more likeable

They would launch an invasion of Ukraine when no one is watching.

What about Europe? They're still there to defend the country.

What do you mean "what about Europe"? Ukraine is Europe.

I was responding to the poster that said this
>>well trained
>Remember user they are commies, It will just be charge forward scraping the barrel with their fists out.

I watched it with the sound off.

well den what da hek about the rest of the european countries other than Ukraine.

Doesn't matter when your weapons consist of shit from ww2 and you don't even have a jungle to hide in.

No one gives a fuck and no one would dare to do anything. Ukraine is not in the European Union or NATO.

the star will gorge itself on clay

>17.2 million
I doubt they even have that many guns to hand out

M O A B

That's when we unleash the hypersonic space weapon known as the "Minotaur" and unleash hundreds of megatons of destruction with 0% nuclear fallout.

We're gonna fuck them up so easy.
They'll back the usa against china and nk
Russia may be assholes but they're brothers to us against the chinks and norks.

Okay so while the norks run and gun and try to headbutt US troops or hit them with their conditioned karate hands they will get filled with lead

>All these people underestimating DPRK

Thank god you guys aren't leading the army.

>this
US military is way to cocky, short of all out nuclear war the us army CAN be defeated in the same manor as in a typical war, by deception and lies and 'not following the rules.'

The most important observations from the middle east, and past wars:

1.) if the native population doesn't support you, the war can not be won.
Just like napoleon steamrolled into moscow in 1812 and found nothing but a burned out husk of a city with uncooperative inhabitants, a new government couldn't be established and the army had nobody left to fight. They held ground only until they lost the will to fight, giving way to the next rule,

2.) If the will to fight the enemy is not there, a thousand troops with the best equipment will loose to a dozen rebel fighters willing to lay down their lives for their country. See isis holding onto territory in syria through suicide attacks and shear grit. See the Japanese invasion plans, see vietnam.

3.) Millitary doctrine and planning means absolutely nothing in a real war. It's impossible to predict what humans will do in the future, so its impossible to predict what a battlefield will look at any given time. See all the videos of isis caravans driving through syria. Why aren't they hit with air strikes? Because nobody can predict where they will be until its too late.

Even nuclear war I think the US is significantly under-prepared compared to other countries. Moscow probably has the worlds best missile defense systems on the ground, and they maintain their subways as fallout shelters. What would we do in New York if a nuclear attack happened? We don't even have warning sirens, and fallout shelters don't exist anymore. The US is not impervious to a first strike, they just have to keep causing shit in the world until one other nuclear nation has enough and decideds to pull the trigger. Its not so much if it will happen, its when. Personally I really look forward to seeing what happens a decade from now.

>well trained soldiers
Well trained, that's funny.

Easy

Just let the starving soldiers eat the corpses of their fallen comrades.

Well, you can't say too many good things about the enemy if you want to win.

All of this is a non-issue if you have no intention of occupying the territory and just glass every square inch of it.

Their chemical weapons and artillery are more fearful than their nuclear program imo. The North Korean People’s Army Artillery Command is responsible for 12,000 pieces of tube artillery and 2,300 pieces of multiple launch rocket artillery over 107-millimeters. The majority of tube artillery are 122-, 130-, 152- and 170-millimeter units, and on the rocket side the majority are 240-millimeter units.

Now imagine those 15,000+ weapons outfitted with VX nerve agent.

Worst of all is the fact that North Korea is frigid and mountainous.

>country whose newest main battle tank is the T72
>aircrafts usually from the 60s

NK won't survive same kind of gorilla warfare as Vietnam. It's why they pretty much have to get those nukes and modern army.

>establish air superiority within one week
>obliterate chain of command and major infrastructure points
>bunker bust the HQ

>all these soldiers fold because they don't want to die for a regime that got pulverized

>could never happen
>has happened twice
???
Also
>Russia Sanction
>Trump not playing by the feed NK rules
>never have sanctions been agreed unanimously
>China will never tolerate a unified korea playing for the west
>countries all over the world seemingly ready to take a stand against a common world emeny
>russia literally changing its monetary system for a non rothschild funded one
>played anti rothschild docs on prime time

They are litterally gearing up all over the world as we speak
Europe's white male population will essentially all be dead, I doubt you'll see any migrants forced or asked to fight.
The beauty of the future playing out every turn in (((their))) hands is almost breathtaking, If it wasnt to terrible.

Since the nip joined the convo, how likely is it that Abe will use the Korea war to scratch the JSDF, and return an offensive army?

>>well trained soldiers
>Well trained, that's funny.
one might almost say, kek

I really believe korea's population this time will give japan a run for its money, considering the propaganda. non jungle asains tend to not run away, and Korea's history is a long and bloody one.

>>all these soldiers fold because they don't want to die

You greatly underestimate the Kim family's cult of influence and the level of indoctrination instilled in them.

>tips fedora slowly

Daily reminder that the pedophile cannibals who run the world are cooking up this war in order to distract from their grave crimes, and from people cutting their hearts out.

>unironically thinks the Rothschilds are still the major player in banking

About the time the British Empire died, and the individual branches of the family lost touch, the entire banking clan became only a shadow of it's self.

Sure, the ideal of a strong dynasty might have worket at first, but glory fades. The Austrian branch was left to die at the hands of Nazis, and was not returned it's possession until 1990.

The entire myth was created by Nazi Germany as a "documentary movie".

then they better not retreat back north right?

They do have food though. The food meme is because they choose who to feed.
>Don't feed scum of the country.
>LOL NKs ARE STARVING.

If this sparks another Franz Ferdinand event, and the behemoth of hatred that has pent up all this time sets the world on fire, there will be no distractions left in this world for mankind except Death itself.

>the pedophile cannibals who run the world
quit watching Alex Jones you dumb faggot

>implying that there is any sort of unified effort to govern the world

Lower class reveals itself easily, for higher classes, when not bonded by friendship, kinship, or mentorship, only cooperate as long as interests overlap.
To claim that all the "elites" of the world have a joint effort to rule the world, managing to keep it secret and longlasting, is a flawful one. The world is run by deals.
But, honestly, I would beg that the top 3% ruled via a cryptocracy (like the Illuminati or so), because it would fix the issue of lower classes having a say in politics.

>muh cannibalism
Sounds exotic actually

this, and if the Vietnamese were any indicator, can live off a ball of rice and a fish per day.

For a few weeks and then they all die of starvation.
Starving troops are easily bought.

>implying China would give a fuck and risk it's economic wellbeing
>implying the US would want a war with China and risk it's well being

Daily reminder that the US tried to stay out of both world wars and join last second, getting none of the damage and all of the glory.

Rest assured your country will not start a global conflict.

China will not risk it's power in the global market for a pathetic little nation where they sell broken military equipment.

>To claim that all the "elites" of the world have a joint effort to rule the world
>all

ok burgers
time to stop

I am not lower class you insect of a person. Not that money confers true value, more like the ownership on the claims of what is practically perpetual interest funneling up into the BIS compounding over the years. Those private shareholders are who runs the world.

As for the pedophile cannibal thing, it's a very real phenomena, it doesn't matter how much whackos like Jones or others try to muddle it up in psy ops or ridiculous fantasies. Everyone involved will be tortured viciously. We demand it.

It worked so great in vietnam am I right

>implying that obvious psy op is doing anything other than making this seem ridiculous

How do you think blackmail works in these so called "elite" circles? After the USSR fell apart the KGB was caught using children to blackmail politicians with, what makes you think the Americans aren't doing it?

>several million soldiers on a small front without adapted supply

What could possibly go wrong?

# of troops does not mean anything. If a large ground force was taking seoul, we would use nukes to stop it.

>ive never heard of nukes

how old are you?

Oh let me guess, it is only the jew hive mind elite that is evil? It is not like jews are individuals, but clearly have a common goal and interest?

The coal industrialist who poisons your water and air is okay, but God forbid a jew became a CEO of something, for that is an act of grave conspiracy?

Let me guess, you are one of the geniuses who believe the Protocols are not a forgery and how Hitler was a brilliant man, and not a failed liberal arts student who believes others have privilege, like any other SJW?

so you would nuke seoul?
kek
if texas as invaded
would you nuke texas too?

They would lose all food aid and all of them would starve

Watching Hannibal does make it look tasty

I see where you're coming from and I agree, I just worry that at some point something terrible is going to happen, and a bloody frenzy will run wild around the world. Perhaps it's just paranoia or too much time on Sup Forums, but you have to admit, there's a gritty feeling to the world nowadays, and it feels like something's gonna come undone. I prolly should take a valium and get away from the computer.

>Nuking 25 million SKs.
Amazing strategy comrade.

>individuals

Here we go with this nonsense individualism. You plebeian brainwashed types really ought to drop this libertarian trashy ideology. God curse the French for inventing this infantile point of view.

You worthless libertarians will get the fuck out of our way in the coming years. And you wont counter signal our movements in public either.

fucking kek

You strike me as a first year European faggot who believes his professors have illumined him with the true radical centrist non view moderate position on the world.

How truly euphorically enlightened of you.

>Oh let me guess,

No, sheesh... I was pointing out the conflation of your use 'all'. "Youre wrong because you think ALL elites are doing..." "obviously all elites conspiring could not keep it a secret, you believe all elites are conspiring, therefore there is no conspiring"
>To claim that all the "elites" of the world have a joint effort to rule the world, managing to keep it secret and longlasting, is a flawful one.

kek

I hope to God that you're just "pretending to be retarded" because holy shit. That's fucking retarded

how are they going to transport those troops over here when they have so few battleships and armored planes compared to us? they could fuck up South Korea though.

That's it - I'm fucking over this shit.

I never even cared if gays could marry before - so you want to get to find out what it feels like to enter a legally binding contract which usually leads to long term resentment because you both end up wanting to go back to your degenerate lifestyle? Fine. Whatever. So what.

But now pretty much every single brainwashed cunt and his dog is virtue signalling and shilling this shit so hard, I am going to sign up to the plebiscite specifically to say no. Fuck this generation of attention-seeking trash and their easily manipulated, feelings-based politics which only a spineless cunt or a child would sign up for.

Mate I think yer in the wrong thread.

wat

Retard

Faggot

>Glass gooks for a few years
>World and Civilians start to feel bad about glassing gooks
>stop doing it
>HA AMERICA ROSE, VIETNAM VICTORIUS
>meanwhile every fighting age man is dead.

Fight me

>Every.
Not even close.

Not like it matters. A well trained modern force of good size composed of multiple nations and supported by many more vs a destitute country mainly using the same equipment that was in the first Korean war with a doctrine that barely succeeded in WW2 and failed in the first Korean war against a much smaller force. There are a lot of uneducated faggots on Sup Forums that I suspect are leddit leftie posters trying to drum up support for communists by trying to make them sympathetic by trying to represent them as something other than a commie hell hole. Fuck NK.

Does NK accept foreign volunteers (from Eastern Europe)?

>youth militia
youtube.com/watch?v=yOTsMHTwshg

There's already multiple McDonald's in HCMC. Can confirm I live there.

I think it can be said that any foreigner has 0% chance of being a volunteer in the DPRK army, unless you had some talent that would aid them, but even then I think they'd just torture you for being a spy.

The article is 4 years old mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=MF_4EWSuzQY

Soon!

>I think they'd just torture you for being a spy
They could just say 'No' and reject my application.

norks have enough food, fuel and ammunition to last 1-2 weeks. dependent on ground transportation. easy enough to shut down anything that might come in from china which is their only source of re-supply. china will stay out of it if norks start shit. we won't pre-emptive strike because we don't want to go to war with china. seoul and anything else of value in northern part of sk is fucked in that first 1-2 weeks but the war is over after that. say goodnight dprk.

>They'll back the usa against china and nk
After we just increased sanctions against them ? not likely the best we can hope for is non involvement with them secretly runnings guns to the norks

seriously...whats on the menu at a McDonalds in Vietnam?

>See all the videos of isis caravans driving through syria. Why aren't they hit with air strikes? Because nobody can predict where they will be until its too late.

US education.

They aren't hit because the people US Airforce is a tool for Israel and ISIS is doing the work of destabalising the region for the Yinod Plan.

Russia bombed the shit out of them and ruined their supply lines.

True. I bet that would be an awkward phone call tho.