Trump got hit with a lawsuit LOL. You can't stop transgenders from joining the service...

Trump got hit with a lawsuit LOL. You can't stop transgenders from joining the service. Every American has the right to join. Trump is a dumb fascist

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-trans-military-ban-lawsuit_us_598b1c50e4b0d793738be7f9

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-trans-military-ban-lawsuit_us_598b1c50e4b0d793738be7f9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austro-Hungarian_Compromise_of_1867
military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
reddit.com/user/lucyintheskrit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Unarchived

Sage

>i dont like things i disagree with!

sage. though it is funny to see the mentally ill suing to enlist. that alone should prove mental illness.

mentally ill people must be banned from joining the millitary!

>huffpo
sure, they have every right to apply, but the military has every right to deny mentally ill people. literally just making it easier for everyone to ban them since theyd be disqualed anyway

>Every American has the right to join.
I'm a felon where do I sign up?

>has to spend 4 hours dilating every day
>demands special treatment
>wants to go to war where every minute is dangerous and no special treatment is provided, also there aren't daily 4 hour ceasefires for dilating

>unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-trans-military-ban-lawsuit_us_598b1c50e4b0d793738be7f9
here you go user

Nothing will happen. They tried the legal approach with the "Muslim ban" - they lost. They tried it with the illegals - they lost as he sent ICE in en masse to every area.

They will lose this too and this is just politicians trying to get reelected by trying to look like they care to their area. See what Rahm Emaunuel did recently with his "lawsuit" for the feds withholding federal monies.

>You can't stop transgenders from joining the service
Yes you can. You can't serve in the military with a mental illness.

>I'm sorry, I can't stand my watch right now, I have to rip my gash open for the next 4 hours

where do felons sign up for the military?

I think he meant law abiding citizens, not 3rd class Americans.

you guys keeps saying you can't serve in the military with a mental illness but mental illness and personality disorders are rampant in the military.

nope fuck that. go away faggot

Serving isn't a right.
Now kys like the rest of the schizo fags

>the irony of a hungarian being mad at people for demanding special treatment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austro-Hungarian_Compromise_of_1867
Good job ruining the balkans you stupid horse niggers.

>every american
military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html

Indeed

I was in the marines, but they fucked me in the ass.

He needs to start locking these degenerates up.
For their own good.

Please provide the names of five reliable, alternative news sources.

If you name Return of Kings you're retarded.

Like people with Asthma

People that can't pass PT

You are a moron lol.

possibly some forms of neurosis are present but i guarantee you the only people suffering from some sort of psychoses in the military were transgenders

>transgender
>mentally able
Pick one.

Service members can't sue the government. That's part of the contract.

if there is any state in the world that needs a bloody and violent coup it is the USA.

but like with everything else that defies sane logical reason , it just isnt happening.

Trumps scandals and follows are so openly and obviously crazy and stupid that they male Bushs scandals look like james Bond plots in comparison..

I know 10 year olds who feel like they can see through him. Dan Quale looked better than this. Every comedian i used to find
Annoying has free reign to take him down as much as possible

Why not just draft all gays as cannon fodder for the next war

Its not a mental illness under the new DSM; suck it straightfags we are going to keep serving.

nvm pretty much all neurotic disorders that are significant enough are also prohibited from enlisting

I have schizophrenia where do I sign up?

>136920040

>the irony of a brit being mad after colonizing all continents and still thinking they are somehow relevant while not even being able to stop immigration from Middle East/Africa to their country
Good job ruining the entire world, britbong horse niggers. Now you are ruining your own country.

Gender dysphoria still is retard

I don't think you understand. Mental illness is a disqualifying condition when applying to a military branch. It is against their policy, and has been that way since it's inception. BEING an active service member can result in a mental illness, everyone knows that. If you develop ANY disorder that affects your ability to perform, you will be evaluated and 90% of the time honorably discharged. Since Gender dysphoria is a diagnosable mental illness, they cannot serve, and should not.

This helps explain it a little...if you have a group of people, and 45% of that group of people routinely attempt suicide, wouldn't you say that the likelihood of severe emotional instability might invalidate them from potential service?

If you want medical treatment you have to be diagnosed with gender dysmorphia. So sorry freak

Whoever thought that trannies were frothing at the mouth to shoot sand niggers for their oil as well? What a strange time to be alive.

>system error

>high risk for suicide
>wouldnt pass ffl background check
>can somehow serve aptly

>military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html
>Absence of both testicles, either congenital, or acquired, or unexplained absence of a testicle
>Major abnormalities and defects of the genitalia, such as a change of sex, a history thereof, or dysfunctional residuals from surgical correction of these conditions.
>The causes for rejection for appointment, enlistment, and induction are transsexualism, exhibitionism, transvestitism, voyeurism, and other paraphilias.

>Every American has the right to join

Oh? I have ADHD. Can I sue too?

every american doesnt have the right to join, especially ones with mental problems

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder that would impede one's fighting ability.

reddit.com/user/lucyintheskrit
>This user has deleted their account.

reasons to not be let into military:
>too short
>too tall
>too fat
>too many bad teeth
Color Blind
>asthma
>flat feet

but e must accept the Mentally ill? tht need constant medical care...suicide watch...and a shrink?
>Fuck IT

Not the mentally ill. "Gender dysmorphia" has been included as a mental illness under DSM, something trannies fought for for years.

You can't have it both ways.

Gender dysmorphia is though what's your point

No; that is the entire point of the re-naming!

I do not need treatment. Even or hormones are the same as what biological girls take for birth control.

>Proabbly kill yourself yatta yatta

As long as a transgender person is able to do their job that is all that matters.

Disorders derived from post service. Pre service entry is restricted to anyone who has mental illness or who has ever had it.

Faggots aren't banned you retard

If you aren't getting treatment then you are just a cross dresser. Cross dressers aren't banned from the military

>>Proabbly kill yourself yatta yatta
>As long as a transgender person is able to do their job that is all that matters.

>As long as
so you expect the military to recruit ticking time bombs?

Where is the norway bot when you need him

You fucked up norway.

As long as the schizophrenic guy can do his job! That's all that matters.

I am legally a female so there is nothing to cross dress for!

Never understood the suicide meme. You only get one life to live why waste it being sad?

>encouraging bots

>Every American has the right to join
Nope.

Why are you legally a female if you still have a dick?

>do the job?
while you dialate you puss cuvere sack-pouch?

and what do you mean "WE" wil keep serving?

>its bad enough with all the dyke enlistings, and making the place SJW, and "wrong-think" classes
instead of killing shit

>do the job
4 bitches can't carry me without gear.
I can carry 300lbs through knee deep snow

damn fag-snowflakes

Not ticking time jobs; just people who want to serve their country.

hearing voices in their head =/= being a different gender.

Because I transitioned, filled out the paper work and applied. Have been full time for over a decade now.

Straight people don't want to serve with a mentally unstable person in a warzone. It's not fair for their own safety. Not being able to realize that is ignorant

So that he can be a male when ever that's convenient.

Nobody has a "right" to join the army. This is fiction.

I have epilepsy and I don't have a right to join the military.
Are you suggesting that being transgender is merely a choice rather than a legitimate medical condition?

So you did receive treatment then? You just said you didn't. Well looks like you're banned then

>while you dialate you puss cuvere sack-pouch?

This phase lasts less then a year. You can also use real dick in replace of dildos. L2tranny

>and what do you mean "WE" wil keep serving?

We as in transgender people.

I do not care which job they sign up for...as long as they can do it. Not going to defend lowering the standards.

Tell them to get over it or get discharged.

I take hormone pills; the same ones that biological women take for birth control.

The army is literally patriarchy, you do what the command says. There's no "Hey sarge, let's vote about your 'proposal', so that we now if it's progressive or not". No idea, why people don't get this.

I don't really give a shit if trannies want to kill themselves fighting for the American Empire but I don't want the military being forced to pay for penis mutilation surgery on my fucking dollar

>auditory hallucinations are crazy
>believing jesus/goblins/Trump stole your "real" body before you were born and gave you a fake one with a dick that the military now needs to pay to have surgically removed isn't.

>legally
the government endorsed your dellusions?

the military is mean to fight & kill, not to be your SJW experient zone. where you show off how you think you can do the job.

>as long as there are able bodied MEN, there is no reason to recruit the mentally ILL

And a dude who mutilates himself and injects himself with hormones to play out a fantasy delusion =/= a mentally healthy person.

And this is exactly why tranny's are banned. Because you are delusional and out of touch with reality. Not something the military is looking for

>dan quayle
omfg no. how retarded can one person be?

>The Future Will Be Better Tomorrow.
>One word sumps up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is, 'to be prepared.'
>A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.
>I have made good judgements in the past. I have made good judgements in the future.
>If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
>I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change.
>I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people.
>For NASA, space is still a high priority.
>What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is.
>May our nation continue to be the beakon [sic] of home to the world.
>People who are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history.
>It isn't pollution that is harming our environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.
>I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.
>We are all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made.
>I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican.
>Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts.
>We are ready for any unseen event that may or may not occur.
>It's time for the human race to enter the solar system.
>We don't want to go back to tomorrow; we want to go forward.

>You can't stop transgenders from joining the service.
Tip: A lawsuit doesn't stop the president from doing anything. You people are fuckin' retarded.

Trannies are so eager to die for their Jewish overlords.

Well, if you can find the right judge you can sometimes postpone it for a few weeks until the SCOTUS smacks you on the head with a reality check.

Actually, yeah they are.

You'll never stop us and our LGBT army

Are you high?

But I already did you quack, by electing Trump. What part of this aren't you understanding?

Are you a man?

Spoiler: Yes.

No.

Yes though its not a delusion; my gender is a role within society.

We are not banned; tweets are not laws.

It's demoralizing all the other people. Being a good soldier used to be an honor, now it's "Even those fags can parade around in uniform, and I have to learn their shitty pronouns, like if this was the most important part of my job. Fuck, I'm quitting."

If gender is a societal construct and has nothing to do with biology, why do you need to chop your dick off?

No.

its awkward even with a single fagg tht was in basic training (pre-don't ask don't tell repeal)

30 dudes to one bunk-room, 7 shower heads and a naked waitline.

gladly for all the homo only showered alone at night
>also, the HOMO quit on day 2!
(was stuck there 2 months while discharge papers were being drafted, having to do the shitty details)

tranys like attention, only attention you'll get in military is an occasion patt on the back. or painful physical training punishment, or latrine duty

Conservatives using the word societal construct always makes me laugh.

We have two sexes; their roles are highly correlated to them. My sex and role are the opposite.

>UK

>legally a female
though not actually. go back to Sup Forums you psycho and stop shitting up our board with your mentally deranged logic

The JEEEEWWWWS are not the problem on pol: Men who mutilate their sexual organs and pretend to be female is the problem. Flush these filthy niggers out and back to their dick rate threads on Sup Forums They have NOTHING but chaos to add to discussions of conservative politics because they are here as demented liberals seeking abuse and attention. enough

fuck off faggot, it's a PRIVILEGE, learn the difference.