"Because my ass is located on the back of my body"

>"Because my ass is located on the back of my body"
>"He had a handful of my ass"
>"He stayed latched on my bare ass cheek as I lurched away from him, visibly uncomfortably,"

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifeandstylemag.com/posts/taylor-swift-butt-bigger-97744
youtube.com/watch?v=A_EiCvsK3KE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/kṛṣṇa/tripcode/!!8ulOY0Lj8qr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the Tom Wopat case?

she meant she is not a very good liar

Taylor Swift? What ass? Her back connects directly to her legs.

Women don't like being grabbed by disgusting old puke stains. Nothing new. I don't like being hit on by old women, and if one grabbed my penis I'd be sure to sue.

He brought this on himself by suing HER, not the other way around.

Tom Wopat? He's been in trouble with the law since the day he was born.

Your Honor, my client can't have grabbed her ass because SHE HAS NO ASS.

hilarious, coco

it means Taylor is about to usher in a new era of dictatorial order

>if you don't like nipples on a man's chest you don't don't like tits

Everybody is missing the point though. Why is it considered normal that you can literally touch a woman’s bare ass with minimum effort these days? Like, by just placing your hand on her.

>If she can't sit you must acquit.

>ywn grab a cheekful of taylor swift ass

Why exactly did she wait almost five years to bring it to court?

>if the ass doesn't grip, you must acquit!

You can't grab something that doesn't exist baka

>doesn't exist
She has plump legs for woman that's 5'11+.

You're allowed to say "ass" in a courtroom?

Have you seen that surfboard in shorts? It's like the pants are trying desperately to form a shape that resembles a decent ass, but it's being sucked into the crevice where her ass should be. Almost like a black hole sucking up a galaxy.

Why is it considered normal that a women shows her bare ass in public?
She should be persecuted and sentenced for it.
The man only if it can be proven in court but a single womens accusation should not be enough to sentence him

I'm serious, I thought it was against procedure to cuss while giving a testimony. Wouldn't you say "buttocks" or something along those lines instead? I know we live in degenerate 2017 but still.

You are probably allowed to have anal sex in a courtroom these days.
We are currently living Sodom and Gomorrah, what's really missing that would justify a new great flood?

>yfw this entire "he touched my butt" is to relaunch her career as Kim Kardashian 2.0

lifeandstylemag.com/posts/taylor-swift-butt-bigger-97744

>lurch
kek

Oh Jesus it's so sharp! What did she do? Stick an isosceles triangle in her panties?

I wonder what its like to date a girl around 6 feet, I really do. It's almost like they're extinct here. Now I'm just stuck with a 5'5 midget and no way in hell I'm breeding her.

Did she really wear that gaudy shit to court?

pic related
you

Hello...Newman

Back to rebbit, tripfaggot.

ex was 5'10". me, 6'5" she turned out crazy but I regret not working things out with her and settling down. she got bred by some manlet and has a kid now. Feels good to be on a date and having you and your gf tower over the manlet plebs + no one dares hit on your gf because they are intimidated by her height.

>Back to rebbit, tripfaggot.
why do you say that?

Fuck off Abdul

Half a testimony!

>"It was a definite grab. A very long grab. He took his hand and put it up my dress and grabbed onto my ass cheek and no matter how much I scooted over it was still there."

I'm Orthodox Christian and yes, I agree with Muslims that men are superior to women and should follow and serve us.
Maybe you would breed less homosexuals if your women had less say in political and societal issues.

I've dated women that are 6'0"

what do you want to know?

seen her tits lately?

filthy christkike

> Oh no, how dare you say that men are superior and should run things, you damn bigot, come to our side and suck a bit on Tyrones cock. It's tasty

You fear Christian law because it forbids race mixing and enforces segregation.
All Christian societies enforced strict segregation for almost 2000 years, in US even up to the mid 1960ties.
You and your little kike minions know where they will have to go to once we traditionalists take over the show.
Off to the shtetl with you, living like cattle for the rest of your lives. Oh and your children and their children too!

CASE DISMISSED!

>low bf
>tall
>out of nowhere tits

shut up loser

>taylor swift
>ass
hilarious

The problem with members of your low race is that there's too many around right now, so segregation will not be enough.
We will need a depopulation strategy for your kind.
I might have a few good ideas from my German tradition that we could directly implement in the UK.

Some women just look better with more clothes on.

ok negro

>He had a handful of my ass

I'm actually legitimately jealous.

>whitenighting a coal-burning slut
fuck off loser

>5'5'
>midget
That's taller than the average American woman's height. Also hi, I'm 5'10' so not quite 6ft but how you doing Sven? Or are you Ahmed? If you're Ahmed, do me a favor and drown yourself.

*knighting

EWWWWW!!!! Now I can never think she is hot again, thanks jerk!

>I'd be sure to sue
Just state your argument next time instead of larping as a man pls

what are you talking about?

>a coal-burning slut

>oh look she took a photo with a black man, that must mean she fucked him

lol she literally has a pathological fear of niggers

Checked.
Also, OP is exaggerating. With respect to the court, here's what she really said.
>"because muh buttom is located on the back of muh body"
>"He had a handfull of muh buttom"
>"He stayed latched on muh bare buttom cheek as Lurched away from him, visibly buttom?"
The wonders of alcohol never cease.

You tell me.

cuck IDF here already

she's like all plastic homes

I tell you what?
you want me to say "this is a pre-coital photograph of Taylor Swift having a threesome with two niggers"?

Something like that ya.

Why are you wasting the taxpayer's money on shitty sketches? What's the purpose of all this?

and what's this? after the threesome with the two niggers on the plane she's riding tyrone's cock?

>He grabbed my ass he reached under my skirt and grabbed my ass for a long time

>Why didn't you yell and alert the dozens of people around you including your 6 armed bodyguards?

>w-well i didn't want to upset my fans

fuck you ya giant lying bitch

They gotta have a picture to put on the news and it's up to the judge whether or not cameras are allowed in the courtroom.

> Dat osteoporosis

Hngggg

Leviticus 20:13King James Version (KJV)

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:26-32King James Version (KJV)

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_EiCvsK3KE

Hope you get killed by Muslims, you Poo in loo Hindu faggot.

stop spamming your christkike garbage, shlomo

CARAAALHOOOOOOOOOOO

fuck off faggot

you dirty christkike
you don't tell me to fuck off
you filthy stupid dirty christkike

God, I will be so happy once we are allowed to make you jews disappear.

you never will dumb christkike

>5'5
>Swedish
Definitely a fucking Ahmed.

When did your mommy die?

>I love the Jews
>Jews are wonderful people
>Jews are wonderful people and I praise Satan heartily
>I support Jews in their plot to destroy the West now
>Jews are wonderful people who want to destroy
>I wholeheartedly support them

she's still alive.

it's called sarcasm you retarded american christkike

I have many Jewish "friends" who believe I'm their good goy friend. Hilarious.
They are in a for a big surprise when I will finally turn on them. Their tears will be glorious to me, god will love me so much.

you're a religious maniac

Most people who know me would disagree, to them I'm an Atheist.
What did you people think you'd create with the suppression of Christianity and its little brother Antisemitism.
Unsafe times where no one can be trusted, that's what you've created.

when you get the opportunity to murder all the jews and usher in the era of christkikery I suggest you seize it swiftly

He put his hand down low to look like he was touching her ass...taylor seen the photo and got triggered

Can you show me the bare ass cheek where he grabbed you?

Did he grab you like this? *Grabs butt
or like this? *Grabs more butt

>kṛṣṇa !!8ulOY0Lj8qr
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/kṛṣṇa/tripcode/!!8ulOY0Lj8qr/

How much money do you get per post pajeet?