In Germany there is still the unfaltering belief that the British public deeply regret what has happened

In Germany there is still the unfaltering belief that the British public deeply regret what has happened

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/may/27/expenses-meps-european-parliament
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40877721
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/839217/brexit-talks-negotiators-denied-water-brussels-tactics-european-union-eu/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is your media trying to sell you a narrative? That would be shocking indeed, like telling you that 200 million niggers queuing up to come to Europe is a great thing.

*Blocks your path*

Damn germany. Are you really so concided? You guys are more out of touch than you realize.

>Is your media trying to sell you a narrative? That would be shocking indeed
insert North Korea

nobody reads this crap

Maybe the German public should stop mindlessly gobbling up whatever the Lügenpresse says?

The EU is simply an untenable economic alliance. It will collapse, probably sooner than most Germans think, and Brexit will look like a genius move when it does.

I hear this morning on the news that there is sympathy in the remain wing of our two main parties to form a new party committed to staying in the EU. Their proposed name: The Democrats

Kind of ironic considering brexit was a democratic decision

Lmao this fucking german posting brexit shit everyday. Insecure homosexual

I hope they do it so that the cucks will have their own containment party.
Hopefully populists will then take over the two main parties and we'll have Mogg vs. Corbyn aka battle of the living memes.

I feel like the Germans never got over Churchills actions. This may be some long time coming shit for declaring war with nazi germany

Any reason you hate the Brexit topic?

It is not like the news that Germans are delusional is an anti-Brexit topic.

>In Germany there is still the unfaltering belief that the British public
aren't going to be a German colony anymore, therefore widespread butthurt

To answer your question, we get ARD and ZDF here and that's exactly what they are trying to sell there.

Also that you have the choice between Schulz and Merkel. They don't even bother to mention that there are other candidates from other parties.
It's called Lügenpresse for a very good reason, it's a hard-earned title.

What brexit? Did the UK actually invoke article 50?

When the Cologne rapes happened, the public media was silent for more than a day or two. They thought they would get away with it by not reporting on it.

Hey good work kiwi bro. You guys might even start competing with the mighty leaf shitpost if you keep on going.

In the end they deceived more by finally reporting it. This way the German thinks "it was just Cologne and is over now" and doesn't even get to know about the taharrush at every major public festivity.

>Is your media trying to sell you a narrative?
they absolutely are. most people I know either think you did the right thing (as in "fuck the EU"), or they think you did the right thing because you never wanted to be part of Europe anyway and held back the EU.

I don't know anyone who believes that you are regretting your decision

>Did the UK actually invoke article 50?
Probably, not sure. I think they are negotiating about money and gay food or something. It is very intransparent really.

>not showing your flag

At least I do.

>Green economy
>Doesn't even have power plants that run off of the agony of millions of tortured Aryan souls

Beady.

We spend more money on helping the poor than your entire country outputs my dude

Seriously? They did a poll here that said that more people now would have voted for Brexit than in 2016, and that of most people that voted Brexit they would willingly suffer serious economic harm in exchange for freedom from the EU.

Over half probably regret it, though not deeply.

It was very near 50/50 on voting day, and price rises have been enough to piss people off.

yes it was signed and sent some time ago

>H-he regrets breaking up with me I swear. All the sex he's having now is just a way to try to forget about it

Except all of my friends who were against brexit now would vote for brexit if the vote came up again, we've already locked in, just get us the fuck outta the EU already.

Is German still 95% white?
according to burger standards of course. you will need every edge you can get

>europe first policy
sureeeee mr. let's give money to worthless niggers that had nothing to do with the history of europe instead of using said money to fix european problems.

>green economy

Are you seriously saying that being the biggest consumer of lignite, the filthiest coal on the planet, is "green"?

Why is Germany so insecure? Every bloody week there's another "B-b-britain is reallllllly regretting breaking up now!" article. Only regret I have is believing hard Brexit was going to happen but of course kikes wouldn't let that be.

hey

This I voted remain because I didn't want to risk economic turbulence, but everything I've seen the EU do the past year has just made me regret my vote more and more

>Germany thinks we regret leaving the EU because of a slight economic inconvenience
Most people who voted leave knew there would be consequences.
The point of Brexit was the first step of the rejection of Globalism.

H Y P E R P O W E R

In USD... not per capita... go away faggot

Ever since Obama took over, your country has been in the same trajectory as Germany, despite a massive population growth in Murrica and stagnant population growth in Germany.

>Are you seriously saying that being the biggest consumer of lignite, the filthiest coal on the planet, is "green"?
Coal ain't filthy. Coal is the best green economy resource out there.

Same here. We dodged an icbm

Most people i know are overjoyed we are leaving

They do and the ones that dont will in the future

lol EU army is important.

743 million people in Europe.
144 million people in Russia.
321 million people in USA.

Yet 734 million Europeans cant even defend themselves against 144 million Russians without the constant protection of 321 million Americans.

Really stews the noodles eh? 734 million Europeans who discovered, conquered, and ruled the world. 734 million Europeans who invented everything, whose art and science were the pinnacle of our species achievement. 734 million Europeans who cannot even secure their own domain without the help of America.

European leadership is a joke.
Britain is going to have to show you the way again.

We will never leave. It's all a massive con. Cameron said stay in EU but get rid of the parts we don't like: May says stay out (Brexit) but keep the parts we like. Basically this is the same thing. Sorry Brexiteers, but you've been conned.

EU trying to damage us as much as possible because we're leaving their protection racket. That's what it's become, pay us money and agr e to nonsense rules, you get trade deals. Leave us and we'll do all we can to fuck you up. The EU fees are protection money.

They're riddled with corruption, it's a gravy train for bureaucrats.

google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/may/27/expenses-meps-european-parliament

Even this week, that bent bastard Juncker has been spending public money like water on himself.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40877721

Because germans are self entitled fucks. They think they are the smartest on every topic, even tho they just repeat what the media told them so.

this and
this

>Yet 734 million Europeans cant even defend themselves against 144 million Russians
The 120 million Russians (not 144 million) are included in the 734 million Europeans. Learn geography.

Well, of course people here believe this when media is telling us it's the case 24/7 and people here don't speak English and have no alternative source.

German people are 100% mindless puppets.

You're overlooking the most important part: (((Zimmerman))) - "Mann" with one "n" in a German name always means Jew. Note also "what we (...) think (...) in Germany" and not "what we Germans think".

But the Lügenpresse says you are a stupid Nazi if you do this.

Wrong. Even remainers have started to shut up, and Gina Miller is nowhere to be seen.

Article 50 has already been invoked, we're now in actual negotiations.

Germans are some of the most politically illiterate people in all of Europe.

There's nothing more worthless than a German man's opinion on politics.

>Europe first policy
I think you're forgetting the horde of niggers you've let in.

I thought all Germans learned English in school? I've met very few Germans who couldn't at least speak a moderate amount of English.

German media is a known propaganda machine.

Since brexit we have the same here in The Netherlands. Every EU article in big media is positive about the EU. Commision still talking with Turkey? no one cares. German car industry getting a free pass because of politics? no one cares. EU countries building toll roads against EU law? no one cares. ECB doing whatever the fuck it wants? no one cares.

The media is in full meltdown mode after Brexit and Trump and are fully protecting the status quo. Merkel could kill a baby and the media would portray it as an act of love.

They can speak english but outside of school and work most germans avoid english speaking communites and shit, so even if they use online resources for news they go from ARD & ZDF to "Spiegel online" which is even more of a leftist echo chamber.

Yes, that doesn't change the fact that 80% believe everything our beloved media says

Dont fall for it, its the usual German propaganda.

Honestly, I'd also be mad if my country wasn't Germany or at least within the EU.

Germany is a nice place to live in, if you are not a native German

Sure, lad.
It's just painfully obvious that you haven't experienced life outside of Germany.
God bless.

This, imagine CNN, but now imagine all the stations and papers are like that, only worse, that's what the German media is like, a lot of these "journalists" are all organized over a bunch of shady think thanks like Atlantik-Brücke and such. Honestly Lügenpresse is even a to nice a term at this point, it should be something like Traitorpress, anyway they all deserve a thorough gassing, if you ask me.

haha your country has become the laughing stock of europe after Sweden xD enjoy.

Yeah, on Sup Forums maybe.
And why would I care about that?
Winners will always inspire envy.

Yeah, we'll regret not being your ATM. Enjoy your refugees.

How's your treatment for delusion going?

Sadly here are people that genuinely think like that

No, it isn't.
We're perfectly aware that it was a close vote.
We're also not dumb enough to think it won't have negative consequences for both the EU and Great Britain. Regarding the positives, we'll have to see.

Stop it with your Divide&Conquer threads, faggot.

I dont

Fuck the EU

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

>what we're allowed to think in Germany

In Germany there is still an unfaltering belief that inviting the entire third world to Europe was a good policy decision.

If anyone is an agent of Russia it's that disgusting commie bitch Merkel.

I take it you never leave your house.

Germans are completely fucking braindead. I'm still going to school and I know exactly what all my teachers think since they indoctrinate us and whine about Trump and Brexit every day, I know what my whole retarded class thinks and what other classes think.

Jesus. It's "conceited."

kek'd

>Poor kids

You forgot to correct it with niggers and single females.

whoever this is
I'm gonna set up a new-zeland proxy and continue your good work when you finally fall asleep

>British regret everything.

Lol fuck off Merkel. I am sure you will deeply regret importing all those immigrants over.

le wrong generation

GET ME OUTTA HERE IM SO SMAART

Nazi's and Brits fighting with each other. What year is it???

If 'negotiations' are what you'd call their obfuscating and ridiculous demands to make the process impossible. They want brexit to fail to scare all the other members off thinking of leaving.

Apparently they won't even give our people drinking water.

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/839217/brexit-talks-negotiators-denied-water-brussels-tactics-european-union-eu/amp

In Germany there is still the unfaltering belief that the tribes of angry muslims raping and killing people is a normal occurrence.

Germans are the best goys on earth. They blindly follow authority unquestionably with a smug shit eating grin on their face like they know better than the rest. Germany is a failed experiment that should be ended.

At least post the full article.

So who is the 2nd in command of the EU, after Germany?

>export world champion
this is my favorite meme

>believing what the express writes
Yeah, classic dumb Britbong

If you think about it, it slowly is.

>Europe first policy

It's just a lie. It's European union first policy. And u traitors will pay one way or the other.

germany is also an import world champion