Fuck this guy - what a piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=NoKi4coyFw0
all he done was made a dumbass light bulb, who couldnt of done that? i mean we already had lamps, you know like lanterns. wow. i invented something rock bang ground make drums. i cant express how much non-talent edison you know the amount it is that he did not have, that i cant show.

its like a new app i means its a computer program but, nothing that means shit.

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ms9pRD_FIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His genius was in business and seeing what technologies would make a difference and a profit

He was a total Jew

>His genius was in behaving like a jew

mmmm makes me think

>all he done was made a dumbass light bulb

Technically speaking, he *DIDN'T* make a dumbass lightbulb about 2000 times in a row...

and THEN he made a dumbass lightbulb.

theres a difference between
a diffference and a profit

sure he changed smoe shit right but its all shit is what im saying. he sucks balls, thats all i wanted to say.

he made a profit, but he invented nothing new. the lantern was already invented
the projector like noone thoguht of a television or something before. its like a book. ok have you ever read(probably not) that wtf cave story parable with some guy named odie or something. the shadows and the cave. shadow puppets are a tv.

not real inventions. nothing progressed. you took old technology, and twerked it a little. got it to work. well. thats fine. but not like >Technically speaking, he *DIDN'T* make a dumbass lightbulb about 2000 times in a row...

>and THEN
this is all you gotta say about him. what a retard

whos the inventor of the i can never think of fidget spinners yea he should have his own musuem in america and be KNOWN throght out the world he invented LIGHT

On that subject, tesla had more progress towards understanding it

Yeah guess i should have just said that

quit making "SHIT" topics about tesla is all im saying

Why does everyone hate this guy? I was reading a book about him in public once and like 5 different people came up to me and told me how much of a scumbag he was.

No, i'm saying that he tried to make a lightbulb 2000 times before it finally worked.

Dude sucked.

thats a made up story
ive never heard of that in my life

maybe its cause of the look on his face,
just look at him

>well pubes didnt work this time. gonna have to put some grease into this thinkin

>Fuck this guy - what a piece of shit

I agree

He was a huge critic of the federal reserve though

Can your nigger-ass make a lightbulb right buttfuck now, with literally no instructions, except shitty ones?

because he was

probably i bet had this big picture of him on the back and you had it in their faces

He looks like Mike Pence

it'S like those retarded arabs who think they are so great because they introduced 0 to mathematics....who braggs about inventing zero?

I mean seriously I have also invented nothing and you don't see me going around bragging

HOL UP

WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHIET

Its really easy to say now that it is invented. I can't make a lightbulb from scratch.

My great grandpappy worked with the cunt. Made a bit of money by jewing their work but I guess the Aussie half spent it all on piss and divorces so now I am skint.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ms9pRD_FIU

DAT CRACKA STOLE THE BLACK MAN'S INVENTION!!

APOLOGIZE WHITE PEOPLE

0 isnt added to mathematics. mathematics isnt a description
0 is nothing 1 or aNNY thing is something

>found you guys ata logical fallacy
gonna quit now
YOU LOSE YOU GT NOTHING GOOD DAY SIR

>all he done was made a dumbass light bulb, who couldnt of done that?

>couldnt of

he invented the filament
fil-a-ment
a ment is somethign that is temporary
fil needs to fill a pourpose

he made someting able to stand being used for a while for the purpose it needed. we knew light bulbs would be invented. right, light in a bulb. with electirc. not real discovery

>His genius was in business and seeing what technologies would make a difference and a profit
whoa... doing that must require a lot of talent

>all he done was made a dumbass light bulb, who couldnt of done that?
You for one, and every dumbass like you, for another hundred million.

Another thing that made this guy so "popular" among us was his habit of electrocuting dogs, elephants and other animals in public in order to demonstrate how "dangerous" AC current was as opposed to his DC power. Look up the elephant on youtube if you wanna not sleep tonight.