Stop saying the Irish aren't white

Stop saying the Irish aren't white

Why do people want to be white so badly? Black is the new white.
>better genetics
>better athletic abilities
>muuucchhh bigger dick obvi
>even white bitches love it
It's better to be black.

Sup Forums goes full retard when it comes to who is and isn't white, you can pretty much ignore it

Except for when they say jews aren't.

Potatonigger

We are. It's only anglos and greasy wops who say we aren't. They don't like us because we built the greatest country on the Earth.

No, stop saying Americans aren't white

>Stop saying the Irish aren't white
only by skin colour. deep inside you are niggers

Y I K E S

Why are you so butt hurt about bantz from a hundred years ago ? your obviously white and we're just preying on your insecurities >Niggers are actually this delusional

Irish aren't white faggot

No one except for retarded burger mongrels say that.

Are you a glutton for punishment?

>Irish people only work when put to work by white folk just like niggers
>Irish people are bumbling drunks just like a lot of niggers
>Irish people can't think of other alternatives when their potatoes fail. (No critical thinking, just like niggers)
>no one can understand them when they speak English just like niggers
>Irish like to steal valuables like a bunch of niggers
>Irish people kill police with bombs and illegal firearms like dirty niggers.
Tell me, apart from looking somewhat white, how leperchaunniggers are anything but just niggers

That's it. I've had it. I am tired of being called "nigger" on this god damn site! It's always "dindu nigger this or nignogs and synagogues that"! I swear to God, next time I get called nigger on this site, I am reporting you.

Just remember

Nigger

Had Irish guests at my AirBnb. Fucking destroyed the house in 2 days. I could've let loose 10 goats in the house for a week and it would've been in a better state. Literally shit tier people. Never doing business with anyone from Ireland again.

>Tfw you are Irish-American

It's true I'm a bit Irish and I've been to jail.
We're niggers in disguise.

Haha you fucking nigger.

Don't worry, Potatofriend. We all know the real score. Divide and conquer is all the commies have left and it's becoming less effective by the day.

I honestly had no idea that Slavs and Irish were sort of looked down on till I came to Sup Forums

I just thought they were bog standard whites!

Now I know better (I guess?)

Irish people are some of the whitest autismos to roam the planet. Sure the west of Ireland is a complete shit hole that might as well be mini Africa but the Eastern masterrace have the best lactose tolerance on the planet.

Only Catholics were hated, here they got a lot of flack and for good reason

Dublin is the least white place in the country. What's wrong with the west apart from rain?

>Irish
>White

>We

You have an American flag please fuck off I guarantee you are 100% not Irish.

Yeah lmao Irish people are LITERALLY some of the whitest in the world.

L I T T E R A L L Y

>pakis
>white

t. no foreskin cuck

I've lived among you for over a decade, you're far from autists.
For better or worse, you people have close to 0 self-awareness and are clumsy by nature.

Lierally everyone here is irsh, you cuckold.

>Eastern Ireland
>Good
Pic one. Dublin is the biggest shithole in the country nothing but drug dealing gypos or gib me dat nogs there

kek

>Black is the new white
And Americans say we're more cucked

>smell like grease (dats yo melanining)

You can't be white and roman catholic, m80.

>greatest country on the Earth.
Wasn't aware of any Irish Romans

YEA

we're TRANSLUCENT

This desu. I only have 1 Irish grandparent but damn are the genes strong. I look 100% potato!

Nice to see nice an open minded buger

Irish are gingers
gingers
igngers
inggers
niggers
And now everyone knows the truth

I work in a tourist branch.

Like with all people, there are good and bad ones, but the specific brand of Irish tourists known as Travelers, Gypsies, Pikeys etc are among the worst filth that ever walked this planet. They're nigger tier.

I hope that sane Irish rise up and murder every single one of those subhuman bastards.

>Paddy

Sane Irishmen don't exist

Anglo is the only true white. Get off our earth!

Bacause of the non-white IQ and Detroit-tier neighbourhoods filled with "whites"

Dublin isn't even ireland, faggot

Knackers are great when you gain their trust, theyd literally kill for you.

I used one like a personal bodyguard when i was in the Garbage bag capital of England

All the english are good for is counting pennies to buy haribo from tescos and hand their daughters over to heroin pushing child rapists.

In a way im joyous over all those tight yungun's getting gangbanged by 50 year old HIV ridden camel jokeys.

I hope england collapses before france, just so we can both laugh at you

>while we flee helplessly toward the sea as the half-cast-hijab haram grows

Everyone already knows the Irish aren't white, the Irish aren't even people how could they be white?