hurry the fuck up edition

this thread is dedicated to all the recent happenings in best korea
post discussion, developments,news ect. ect. as long as it proteins to korea

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2012/05/north-koreas-resource-headache/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136483426/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry to disappoint, it's not happening.

it just gotten really dark outside did we get nuke

the fuck it isnt, china just announced its leaving the norks for dead on this one

So where is Japan in all this?

if norks hate capitalism why do they wear business casual attire?

It isn't going to work you pedophile freaks. You and your erudite disgusting families will burn war or not.

This will reawaken the Samurai, friend, don't you worry.

been working everyday for the past week and don't know what the fuck is going on.

has N.Korea sent nukes to Alaska or any US land, Send Citations .

Fucking lurk the web man. Of course not.

They have achieved miniature warheads. The type you put on an ICBM, which they also have. Then they threatened muh guam. Now trump is about to JUST them

Last i heard, they have IBCM's but their nukes are on the level of Hiroshima, while 1 of our 5000 nukes are 100x more powerful than that.

But you know, Communist are retarded and suicidal.

from what ive herd, all of his generals want him dead and most of his people know its all a sham. id say the norks days are pretty numbered nukes or not. but kim sending one last "fuck you" to the world and starting a war to maintain some kind of power is a very real possibility

hurry
the
fuck
up

It's probably the closests it's ever been to a war between the US and North Korea.

it aint over yet.

>been to a war
you mean 'restarting' the war.

Can't wait to kill some innocent people for our masters.

hello kim.
how communism treating you?

>Nepal
You are not permitted to post anymore.

thanks for the fast reponse master

>killing commies
>bad
back to norkland with you, mr. memeflag

>muh commies

What would I be without our "enemies", master.

mike is that you?

you know bet if russia was doing this id bet youd be backing it 100%, but if its the USA youre against it no matter what. whatever, do what you please, just dont be sad when your gook friends get glassed
back to /sg/ with you

Reason US attacking NK ? Could it be the trillions in undeveloped natural resources?
The Diplomat
thediplomat.com/2012/05/north-koreas-resource-headache/

- Andray Abrahamian & Geoffrey See
May 01, 2012

North Korea’s moribund economy is one that most observers would like to see marketized and internationalized.
Extract:
"North Korea, by all accounts, is rich in valuable natural resources, particularly coal, iron ore, gold ore, zinc ore, copper ore, limestone and graphite. North Korea is a statistics abyss, however, leaving a lot of guesswork for economists who keep an eye on the country. South Korea’s estimates put the North’s mineral resources figure at over $6 trillion.

"There’s growing interest in exploiting these resources for export through joint ventures. There are more trade fairs in Pyongyang than ever before, and last autumn, Rason became the first city outside of the capital to host an international trade fair. North Korean investment officers we have worked with on economics and business training have been incredibly busy sending delegations out on investment roadshows, and two major organizations were set up in the last two years to bring in investments.

Most of that foreign investment is Chinese, of course, and Chinese companies have redoubled their focus on securing North Korea’s underground wealth over the last several years. For those willing and able to navigate a very trying business environment, the combination of cheap labor and accessible resources can potentially pay large dividends.

According to KOTRA, China’s trade with North Korea has tripled since 2005. Recent data suggests North Korea’s trade deficit with China has improved on the back of natural resources: A joint Yonhap-IBK Economic Research Institute study concluded that China imported 8.42 million tons of minerals from North Korea from January to September last year, worth $852 million. This was triple the amount imported in 2010.

Mike got doxxed for real and sent to an indonesian prison. Press S to spit on his grave

really? thats hilarious

Get it over with already or shut the fuck up. I know we have to act like we're 'outraged' when LA & SF get glassed, but really?

ikr? i dont even care if its guam, just start the damn war already

Shiposting is illegal here, he fucked up.

>you know bet if russia was doing this

What, killing people only because they tested nuclear weapons? The US does it all the time.

>just dont be sad when your gook friends get glassed

I feel your might, master.

He's not even landing them on Guam, outside waters. That's enough for me, he means what he says even if he can't follow through at the moment. Let's get it done and call it a day instead of waiting for a one in a million glancing shot that's only going to invigorate his own base.

Where the fuck is the value in even saying this shit?

The guys a fucking kike cock sucker

PR

It's always about the resources, never about the people. Most people don't see this because they are retarded.

>PM READY FOR WAR
Our president should do the same just to trigger the SJW chairo cucks, even though we can't even defend our own country.

you can sell fruit

When the hell did this happen?

Someone just fucking nuke something already

looks like the grey flying things are ready

this tee bee ech

Significant digits and we use orbital weaponry against the Norks.

almost

Summon Kek with your digits, and North Korea will manage to nuke these locations before Pyongyang is obliterated:

>San Franscisco / Silicon Valley
>Los Angeles
>New York City

I love how nine keeps using retarded pictures of Drumpf. Can't believe they let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

digits and the war starts in september

msn on facebook:

>"If Korea follows through on its threat to fire ballistic missiles at Guam, the U.S probably will try to shoot them down"

These people are paid journalists.

i doubt theyll reach the mainland US
guam, however is a real threat that might be worth taking seriously

Nothing will happen.

no shit
THAAD is already on the DMZ and that can take down large ICBMs, it would beat the shit out of a nork bottle rocket

It will happen today.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136483426/

fuck me this will be fun.

i might join the fucking military just for this shit

FUCK GOOK
KILL GOOK
RAPE GOOK
ROAST GOOK

wut

ok jew

I summon thee, O mighty Kek. Be it thou wish to show us the future through numerology.

If we are to die, provide us with an answer

Yea come join mate, you'll likely get drafted anyways but just in case.

digits confirm

North Korea has oil you dumb hippy?

He's making it up you gullible fucks. That IS Mike. He just hates being called out like the faggot he is

Fuck you mike

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98

bump for nuclear hellfire

Does that little plane think it's a bomber, sad.