How do we stop (((them))) from oversexualising white children?

From (((music))) to kids clothing,it seems like there's a concerted effort led by certain segments of the elite to expose our kids to sexual themes at an earlier age. How do we stop them from damaging white children and normalising destructive behaviour?

Is pic related ever wrong?

And yet everyone knows the music and fashion industry are Jewmonopolies. Shlomo, instead of shaming those who believe that Jewish elite are a significant force behind the erosion of social mores, why don't you try arguing you pov? Even libtards have acknowledged that there's a push to oversexualise children by the entertainment and fashion industry, although they are yet to connect the dots.

white kids (f) are not kids, they are sex objects for alpha male immigrants.
SIMPLE

When have we stopped them from doing anything?

Get rid of activist judges who stop cops from enforcing the law. Enforce the law as written, and follow the spirit of the law. Watch as your "alpha dindus" are all in prison or killed by grandpa's exercising their right to self-defense.

The Jews are a parasite. Repeal hate speech & anti-white racism laws and see how "competitive" they really are.

have you considered both might be true

lmao, this butthurt

You faggots can't even have a kid nevermind have it end up a whore. Any 3/10+ non-inbred woman would find you things repulsive

sall about dat inbred pussy mayn

>only muh white kids matter
Dumb atheist doesn't know all men were created equal and all lives matter.

Whatever Jamal, keep admitting your women are worthless despite white women being cunts. Really shows how great minorities are, they crave white women because Shitskins are ugly as hell.

Also try and stay on topic, or does your head hurt?Child sexualization is degenerate.

Hey, at least we got big shorts.
You know what they say about guys with big shorts...
occult knees.

Could it be that both white and Jewish globalists are responsible for a lot of misery around the world? They are on the same team. They both want the same thing; dominion over all men, and they are willing to destroy nations and divide people to get power

what's wrong with sexualizing children?

Is that you Milo?

I thought the same thing was happening when I was a teenager 25 years ago. You're only noticing everything being sexulised because you're horny.

Nothing is changing. It's always been this way. It's all new to you, that's all.

At least you admit you're a pedophile. Maybe that'll make it that much easier to persecute you, once the Day of Pence is upon us.

Asalem alekum, we know you want 4 loli brides, and under sharia, you shall receive

The very act of circumcision is sexualizing in nature. American women circumcise their sons, not for hygienic reasons, but because it's the kind of penis they are programmed to like. You have a complicated uphill battle ahead of you. (((They))) have a huge head start and according to Uncle Yuri it will take 10-15 years to raise a different-minded people. Fortunately I think this has already started to change, but allowing children chemical castration via hrt firmly kills any opposition to child mutilation.

By turning to God.

There wernt tranny day camps and hormone blockers for 8 year olds 25 years ago either. Sure you may have seen teens degenerate a little when rap and hair bands got big. I'm sure drug use went up too. I am 28 and I cannot remember anything about trannys other than a few Dennis Roman jokes and seeing ru Paul on TV. Which I also laughed at. Now if a kid laughs at a tranny they get suspended and a forced diversity learning class. Times have changed grandpa it is worse than ever now.

No thanks. There's too many Christian priests with lolli fetishes

I feel sad for the image and fuck roaches who ruined Jesus' face.

I wish to have a meaningful lasting romantic relationship with a cute young girl.

Am I alright? I listen to d*bstep, br*step, synthwave, vaporwave, house, white trap, dnb, rock, OSTs and classical. Most of electronic songs I listen to are instrumental.

Sauce? Beacause this is bullshit

Your pic is 100% unrelated. Are you retarded?

And change your flag, subhuman.

Then stop being a NEET. They are stupid, annoying, don't share any of your interests, wouldn't enjoy sex, stink, fart and are dirty.

That's just a problem with Catholic priests because the celibacy requirement filters out normal, masculine men. I am Orthodox. We have priests with wives and kids.

We don't. It's a less ideal situation, but we need to start weighing the measures that we find acceptable in order to produce white offspring at acceptable rates.

To convert to Islam?

It's a monster of it's own now