Buzzfeed released a new video showing people dancing while statistics at the side show the declining of the white race...

Buzzfeed released a new video showing people dancing while statistics at the side show the declining of the white race in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfYjGxI6AJ8 6:46

Tell me again that Gen Z will be the most conservative or some shit... Please.

Other urls found in this thread:

nmhschool.org/academics/votes-2016-project/high-school-students-choose-hillary-clinton-president-nationwide-mock
sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/get-involved/students-vote-results/
sos.wa.gov/elections/mock-election/#/past-results
sos.ca.gov/elections/student-mock-election/mock-election-results/2016-general/
floridacitizen.org/resources/florida-student-mock-election
sos.tn.gov/products/mock-election-registration-results
sos.alabama.gov/newsroom/2016-mock-election-results
centralmaine.com/2016/10/26/maine-students-vote-in-mock-election-in-augusta/
youthvote.nv.gov/(S(psdgfijewtoyf23teu4c10av))/MockElection/Results16.aspx
tax-office.traviscountytx.gov/firstvote/mock-presidential-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>doesn't understand that 70% of white children are born in conservative households
>doesn't realize that the minority birth rate is declining
>doesn't realize that Gen Z will boost the fertility rate, ergo white baby boom
>doesn't realize Trump will get immigration reform passed in his 8 years in office
>doesn't realize that illegals will be deported

Link? Seen this before but want to see how statisically representative of the population it is

Somebody mirror it, don't give cuckfeed ad shekels.

As well as compare the same poll with past elections

>100 votes
Useless fucking data

>106,608
Uh

Well I guess I'm fucking autistic lmao

>NJ

Just wipe my state off the map please

hehehe

>Modern Weimar Republic: The Video

Its ok I'm from California
>48% Hillary
JUST

Make a video showing people dancing with crime statistics on the side.

reading these words gave me hope user. Thank you

>20% of black boys and a majority of Asian boys voting TRUMP

The future is bright, my friends.

>never went to a single dance presentation in life
>never went to dancing school
>never patronized or helped any dance group
>fat, idle and awkward
>gets heavily triggered if any other people do the things mentioned, because MUH 1920 FASHION

Tell me again how this is not autism

Generation Z here. Yes I am eighteen, turning nineteen soon. The only people who are left wing are female, that's it. I didn't grow up in a great area but it wasn't the best. I made friends with all races of people besides arabs and even the illegal immigrants were right wing.

I had a good amount of legal Hispanic friends, some of them are enlisted marines and all of them showed disdain towards muslims. I didn't have many black friends but the ones I did were all right wing and I didn't see any blacks that you could automatically assume were liberal. The whites? They're literally all right wing unless they're either women or gay.

The Jews? They were all (((coincidentally))) left wing.

What I've learned is that our women have been broken by feminism and we need to get them fixed somehow.

Also some advice for my fellow Gen Z faggots here, if you want a good woman then go to church or catholic schools, it's the only way.

It's to make you racist, all along this whole thing has been a racism test. All along Sup Forums has been yelling it's not equality, all along only Sup Forums has actually been passing. We're the only individualistic non-racists in the world.

Yeah, K selected people have waves of population growth, what's unique is that the past 40 years actually worked out besides like two real economic crises and the first was easily recovered from. There was no reason not to have heaps and heaps of babies.

I wonder who would be creating a lot of dark themed, nihilistic media.. never mind it's just the art stage we're in, at least women like making postmodernism.

Before we get too excited, I just found another poll where Hillary wins by around 13% points

nmhschool.org/academics/votes-2016-project/high-school-students-choose-hillary-clinton-president-nationwide-mock

Likewise, this Minnesota poll has Hillary winning by 1%, rather close to the final election result
sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/get-involved/students-vote-results/

In the state of Mn that is

I still have hope for Generation Zyklon, I have been hearing a lot more racist kids within the last year. Has memes from Sup Forums affected 30% of a generation's worldview?

>Le 52% face.

same here, even the minorities in my school are redpilled/right wing. it's great.

Where does the cutoff for Generation Alpha start? Is that what most are calling it?

>Make a video showing people dancing with crime statistics on the side.

Student mock election in Washington state shows Hillary winning by 20%

sos.wa.gov/elections/mock-election/#/past-results

In California, Hillary wins 58-19%
sos.ca.gov/elections/student-mock-election/mock-election-results/2016-general/

>Washington state

why am I not surprised.

In FLORIDA, where Trump won, Hillary wins 54-34%

floridacitizen.org/resources/florida-student-mock-election

Another funny thing is during the last day of my senior year, I played Nazi marching music (Erika) and literally nobody but girls and some butt hurt jewish kid had a problem with it. This generation will be quite a success.

I think what made them this way is we all kind of watched the war and grew nationalistic together and we have a perception on muslims from 9/11. I was in middle school, maybe eighth grade when Bin Laden was killed and we were all very excited.

Minnesota is still pretty 50-50 i would imagine so that isnt surprising but the 13% one is a little doubtful in particular its less votes and by only taking certain schools and seemingly taking more urban schools there may be a self-selection error here (shown in the poor results, this vs the 1% minnesota poll which reflects the final results more accurately)

Being a black women should be automatically classified as mental retardation. Women who excel are simply high functioning geniuses of their kind

>Formative events
>Trump election

Buzzfeed BTFO

Majority of America is still white and straight. Fuck off with your weirdo outkast world views that you're trying to brainwash the youth with to make them think is normal.

TENNESSEE, Trump wins 54-34%.

Real results 60-34%

sos.tn.gov/products/mock-election-registration-results

Most schools force and pressure you to vote democrat though.

ALABAMA, Trump wins by margin of just 9000 votes
sos.alabama.gov/newsroom/2016-mock-election-results

This one could be another (((polls))) because its up to the schools to participate in that and if you notice the largest vote count comes from 7/8 graders so theres probably more middle schools administering the poll than high schools and more specifically liberal allied ones (possibly more (((diverse))) ones on purpose)

Now Alabama is way off that, must be alot of Trump fans there who don't bother with this stuff

The point i'm making is that the accuracy of any of these student elections is very hard to determine. Including pro-Trump polls.

MAINE, TRUMP wins 42-39%
centralmaine.com/2016/10/26/maine-students-vote-in-mock-election-in-augusta/

Flumpf is btfo is Nevada
youthvote.nv.gov/(S(psdgfijewtoyf23teu4c10av))/MockElection/Results16.aspx

>burbfeed
So a bunch of autistic niggers will watch and every white stumbling over it will be white pilled on White Genocide.
Is Burbfeed our click baiter?

>Flumpf
1.5 years too late....

Travis County TX, home of Austin.

Final results here (Trump loses big)

tax-office.traviscountytx.gov/firstvote/mock-presidential-election

Every piece of propaganda like this helps our cause.
Plant the seeds of disdain in the heart of every white man and woman. Be vocal with your hate. The most timid among us will grow into fierce Nationalists. Whites unifying and abandoning party politics will create a new era in the modern world. There single largest voting block in this country will not vote left. They will not vote right. They will vote white.

The left is doing everything they can to radicalize whites and ensure we win.

No worries, BASED ultra conservative Jews will save the white race with their 5% annual population growth :^)

(500K population in the late 00's)

2011-present

i

Dude, I guarantee I'm more European and Nordic than you are.

I have some bad news for these faggots..

>millennials
>1981 - 1997

W R O N G

Make a video with kikes dying on the side.

Not with blacks living here its not

>Buzzfeed released a new video showing people dancing while statistics at the side show the declining of the white race in America.

You should thank them for being open and honest about their agenda. It used to be you would be called paranoid for claiming they wanted to replace us and take over our countries, but now there's so much celebration about it even lefties can't deny the sentiment exists.