What the fuck did they mean by this?

What the fuck did they mean by this?

AP has judged Guam and determined it not worth saving.
Spread the word, MSM promoting attacks on Guam.

I think they mean that it depends where the missiles are fired. Like if it's going to land where the population of blacks is pretty high then we might let a few slide through.

There aren't any, unfortunately.
Though according to wikipedia, Guam is 7% cuckeese. I didn't even know they had their own race.

What are they, a bunch of jews?

>Should it?

Innocent question ... this time. If the trajectories fall entirely in international waters, are there implications to interfering with the "test?"

It has an obvious answer: no. The present suite if sanctions and protests against NPRK means there's very little political capital lost.

God damn it america

What about aquaman?

Perhaps they don't want US enemies, especially China and Russia, to know the potential capabilities of the missile defence shield so they would improve their own missiles? Or perhaps they don't want people to know that it doesn't work.

/thread

These are the cuckeese people, from the island of cuck.
They make up 80% of the population that the AP wants the norks to nuke.

>If you stop their missile strikes, they win

>should it

>fucking should it

Jesus fucking christ i don't know whether to laugh or to cry

Holy shit! That's Cuckuam, I bet NK just nukes them for the lulz

wan't to band together and replace america? I got the sheep

Did any of you consider for a second that blowing up a nuclear warhead in the atmosphere could have some negative consequences?

I got a feeling the norks are actually in league with Trump, and this whole thing is just a ruse to nuke the cuckese people.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Replace us with what exactly? *Still listening*

I agree

>should it?

>mfw they think that can stop nuclear missiles

sheep and kangaroo farms of course user

no it shouldn't

>replying to your own posts
>being this desperate for attention
>failing at humor

Did you consider actually taking 10 minutes to google the currently used anti missile tech to learn that it uses a kinetic impact 'kill vehicle', the goal being to effectively disintegrate the target? Did you know nuclear missile weapons don't blow up if dropped or knocked, they need to actually insert Tab A into Slot B within the device to arm?

Nah, you didn't.

i'm actually shocked that people think nukes explode from kinetic impact

ask 5 people you know (assuming you know that many) they will all say it's kinetic

Ok no Muslims tho

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

Wow fuck off MSM?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. I'll fuck

If you haven't noticed you fucking degenerates, look at my fucking flag. MSM wants me fucking dead.

As long as you're not a muslim or a jew, you're in.

We will let the occasional black in, as long as they aren't being fucking niggers

>SHOULD IT

what in the everloving fuck

>If you haven't noticed
Should we?

not a big loss

goodbye user

>Should it?
What did AP mean by this?

You fucking kiwi. You are non-relevant in this fucking world.

cuck media being cucks again

at least i'm not about to be a sludge puddle, user

>Associated Kvetch

Now is not the time to be committing sins user

I prefer the spics in Puerto Rico. Go away colony.

Guam unequivocally EPICALLY BTFO'd

AP is now nothing more than a clickbait producer.
RIP AP
You have akways been shit

how will they ever recover?

I served fucking 15 years in the Marine Fucking Corps. Where the fuck is my white nationalist. Sup Forums are you this fuckingcucked now

You're replying to a Russian propaganda poster, user.

Reminds me of the Britbong saying "it's not Muslims it it you fucking idiot" during an Islamic terror attack.
"should we shoot these missiles down?"
Would it be racist?

What in the actual fuck is going on with the MSM though? Media in Belgium are running massive pro-Korea propaganda saying 'Drumpf is literally Hitler' and 'Kim Jung Un is actually not such a bad guy.'

Furthermore, seeing the comments sections filled with tens of thousands of mindless left-wing drones repeating the MSM narrative, saying North Korea is true paradise and shit. It scares me living in Europe right now. Many would openly welcome subjugation and eternal slavery under communist rule.

How can Guam even compete?

I don't know user. I just don't know.

nice to know you bro

>Should it?
At first I thought this was just stupid. You know how any article with a yes-or-no question in the headline is stupid. Then I read that line. What were they thinking?

>brown
>attractive
choose one

yeah its the same in bongland, most people seem to be siding with kim because DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER but with tiny hands or whatever. I can't believe what I'm seeing

>the fug
RTFA, fagits.

THE PROS
stops peeps getting BTFO'd

THE CONS (no, really:)
A big problem is that failure would not only be humiliating, but could actually weaken the U.S. position more than doing nothing at all..

Basically, the gist would seem to be, Muricas famed billion-dollar anti-missile defense system comprises mainly (probably) of holes, wind and Bullshit - and Kims calling them onnit, thus, the 'slightly offshore' from Guam bit. Looks like Trumps blustered himself into a corner, tho whether even Kim Bad Un trusts his missile technology to land live missiles 50 miles or so short of a named target, remain the other question. Neither will do shit, as per.

What kind of cryptic shit is this? the kikes arnt even hiding it anymore

I've literally protected your country user. You should be thanking me...

most of them have white in them though

Given the success communist parties are having in Europe, I'm not sure if it's just their blind hatred for Trump speaking, or if they genuinely love communism.

Better than guam.

Let me explain
>Shoot down missle = no casus belli that keeps China neutral
>Not shooting down = casus belli that keeps China neutral
On top of it you have the emotional fiddle to play of X" let's avenge our fallen goys"

You are the puppet of the jew, congratulation for helpung to promote globalism on the military level. Go back and fight the enemy at home

i'm fully ok with this turning into a war as long as it means the degenerates are gone

A failed attack is still an attack, cuckold Hans. And valid reason for retaliation.

Is dat some OldScape?

Same. I was overhearing a conversation at work.

>BLOOMF is a madman. He cant be trusted with the nuclear codes!
30 seconds later
>I dont think North Korea will do anything rash. It makes more sense to picture Kim as a rational actor. He just wants to protect his people.

our society is doomed

>should it

And you are from the EU. You are cucked just by being born. I hope the migrants fuck your mom and your sister.

North Korea is a brown country of peace, therefore its missiles cannot kill white people because they lack the institutional privilege to do so. Intercepting korean missiles is a form of white supremacist oppression against missiles of color. The US must not do it, that would be problematic.

Nobody told you to retire in a shithole.

Just think user, if they attack you it means they didn't attack Japan or worst Korea, saving millions of innocent potential waifus, and giving us a convenient excuse to nuke commies. It's a win-win situation.

Jokes on you. Mom is dead, no sister and a room full of guns and ammo.

It is kinetic. Well, the kinetics of the implosive shockwave to reach critical mass. It's just that it needs to be very, very precise (getting shot down isn't).

It might not be in the eyes of the public ("why attack them they are clearly unable to do anything anyway") and in the eyes of China ("it was just a failed missle test")
>Failed state
>Insults Germany
>Not even German
Hilarious tbqh

I wouldn't be surprised if it was both at this rate. I'm a burger living here for grad school and I thought that this shit would be contained to the universities, but it seems to be the general mood. It's especially annoying with people in my department though because they all have this strange fetish to make the EU a country and tell America to fuck off. I seriously don't get their infatuation with internationalism

I'll be moving back to burgerland next month so I guess I shouldn't be too focused on it, but it's been a real eye opener

Iam so tired of these fucking non-happenings..
Why can't we get boots on ground and some fucking action? Maybe a NK nuke on some place and then the allout destruction of NK with massive US bombings oblitirating NK?
Please happening gods.

How is trying to hit us with an ICBM not a cause for war? If some motherfucker tries to shoot me and misses, that's totally fair grounds for shooting back.

You honestly hink we'd have to let Guam go up in nuclear fire in order for China to remain neutral? Serious question.

you can't be serious

>allow thousands to die just for public image
immoral desu

checked.
What's the best thing you like about Guam?

oh goddammit is it the same over there? I'm from a really military heavy part of Virginia originally so I know I wont be hearing too much of that shit when I return, but I swear to god if libshits side with the fucking norks over America...

The key word is
>toward

NK's Guam plan is not to fire missiles into Guam but TOWARD Guam, i.e. the missiles would land in water. The point of the exercise would just be to underline they could hit Guam if they wanted to.

(((Eric Talmadge)))

>cucks literally btfo

>should it?

kek

Yeah, Hans. Only a German cuckold would side with North-Korea over there failed attacks.

They want it to end just as much as we do.

>there are people in the US army considering to waste valuable resources saving this sorry nobody's life right now.

I'm serious, people are fucking cucks over here. They've gone so far anti-trump that they're now pro-NK

andrew gower has known guam's fate for decades

Serious and non-stop daily brainwashing from the EU-controlled media. It's really bad over here. CNN is literally nothing compared to our media.

Don't have to deal with any fucking leftist. None of that shit is here. It's a fucking peaceful island. Petty crime is high. But extreme is low. Almost zero to nil, niggers here. And no fucking muslims. Everyone here is catholic.

Immoral but needed in a democracy
Same reason why Churchill couldn't airdrop soldiers in the east during ww2 to cut off commies
Public image is key
>On vecation here because I don't visit failed states like yours
>Giving Kontext = Support
The EU fried your brain waffle