What disgusts you most about Islam? For me, its the fact that they could have 4 (four) loli brides. Despicable...

What disgusts you most about Islam? For me, its the fact that they could have 4 (four) loli brides. Despicable. What disgusts you most, user?

*Blocks yo-*
They can have four lolis as brides?

Wai Sup Forums hafu many many pedo? Shamefu dispray!

It somehow blocks the cognitive potential of its followers. Also incest.

of course. Thats why they rape little girls in Europe. Its part of their sick religion

The fact that they believe a man in the sky exists.

Islam will us free from trannies.

Truly a sick people

When pork is haram but beef is halal

Inbreeding

fucking wew lad

Please stop posting you're a disgrace to kiwis

Muslim here. The quran specifically recommends being monogamous literally just after that statement. Christianity has no limit to how many wives you can have ( search up Esau). Now im not saying christianity is worse. Im saying that all other abrahamic religions have polygamy in them and its a matter of cultural context.

They are heretics.
All heretics must burn.

Shut the fuck up and die you stupid fucking pig.

i attained god temporarily 12 years ago.

quran & islam are not genuine.

What about age?

this, tbqfh

Most muslims don't really care about violence just like Christians don't go around killing infidels or stoning women to death ( not anymore anyway, but it took them many centuries to stop doing that )

I don't think Islam is evil per se, it's just that stupid barbaric people find it very suited to justify their acts. For example it's easy for me to claim that I'm a muslim and then go beat someone to death because they are christian, even if the real reason was that I just hated them and wanted to steal their money.

Religion has been used as an excuse to justify anything, they should be only allowed in the private spheres

>Loli wives
No it depends on the country's age of consent and the girl's approval. If the girl disagrees the parents are required to void the marriage contract.
Also:
>implying that priests and the elite dont rape young boys

Muslim here. The quran specifically recommends being monogamous literally just after that statement. Christianity has no limit to how many wives you can have ( search up Esau). Now im not saying christianity is worse. Im saying that all other abrahamic religions have polygamy in them and its a matter of cultural context.

Same rule applies. Virgin Mary gave birth to jesus when she was 14 ( not to mention being married earlier ) and then there are specific passages in the talmud where it says that its alright to have sex with 3 yr olds specifically

You hit the nail on the head. Growing up muslim, i realized that this whole religion is a copypasta of judaism but with its own trimming and random additions. And to be frank, i think the violence in islamic countries arises from arab culture. I spent my time in school in the UAE and realized how much the arabs are lenient towards violence and overall rowdyness

Hello Mouhmad.

I think their treatment of women is a major, if not the only, advantage of the ideology.

why dont I have 4 loli wives

all i want from life is a cute loli i could kiss and cuddle with. why does life have to be so cruel anons, why can't we be happy?

nothing wrong with a bit of sharia law

They took away all my brides.