QT GF is a cuck

>be me
>finally get QT gf 7/10 sweet and feminine
>turns out to have dumb feminist views
>fan of steven universe
>tumblr user

What the fuck do I do now, Sup Forumsbros?

How/using what can I redpill her? (videos, sites, talking points, etc).

She's 17 and I'm 18 btw

Should I just be straight up and tell her I'm a "fucking white racist devil" or what? Help me out f4m

You posted this last night faggot. Youre probably the same guy posting this fucking monkey around also.
This isnt your blog gtfo

here's how: you can't

just dump her dumbass sjw ass and get find someone better

No I'm actually fucking a very stupid girl who thinks Trump is satanic and tumblr is informative. Sorry

I need all the tips I can get. Today she literally posted pro-black shit to me

>What the fuck do I do now, Sup Forumsbros?
Post that shit on /r9k/, you larping faggot.

are you seriously expecting a relationship at the age of 17/18 to actually last? if so you are retarded. you can't change people, with few exceptions. even then it's not worth it.

how the fuck is this r9k tier? I'm not blackpilled and this is Sup Forumsitics related, faggot

I would like to ideally marry her, she's a cute white girl who thinks babies are cute.

If you planning for a long term, subtly and slowly red pill her. Watch out you don't want to be falsely accused of rape, especially when she's not even 18.

This thread was shit the first time. Fuck off.

>Sup Forumsack dating a cuck

Good god are we cross-breading?

why the fuck would you date someone without knowing their views and media intake beforehand? Stop wasting your time.

>She's a cuck
So she enjoys you fucking other girls?

No wait, it's your stupid faggot word that fucks like you like to parrot to fit in.

I saw this same thread as well. So OP can go fuck himself.

Remember! "Sage" goes in options field!

>always do the opposite of what jews say

reported for being faggy

None of that implies she enjoys you fucking other girls. Your description does not match that of a cuckquean.

This. Take his millimeter cock and shove it up your ass cucko

Start attributing Hitler quotes to politicians and fictional characters she likes.

hey Slidebot, you posted this same thread yesterday

0 maos for you

reposting isn't against the rules you cocksuckernigger

sure does make you look like a faggot

How do you recommend he should he redpill her on jews?

>be 18
>want to marry 17yo gf
go to /soc/ or grow the fuck up. this is how divorces happen

fuck you asshole, I believe in marrying young and making lots of babies

Fuck this "wait until you're older, pop out 2" shit. Fuck that. That's not our nature. You're divorced from your own human nature.

Just try to push her onto other hobbies and never talk about politics.

Well depending on your grammar you sound like a fucking stupid girl

If she acts on her beliefs then its a problem. If she just likes to read that shit lrave it there. Just like 99% here enjoy the reading part.

you posted this yesterday seriously kys

Just redpill her gradually you little blogger. If you are alpha enough, she will take over your opinions. You need to lead her with that. Can you do that? 18 y o are kids, so you might need to get a little more life experience.