Capitalist cucks will defend this

>Capitalist cucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny_(United_States_coin)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not understanding what inflation is
Come on Burger! Not even you can be this stupid, can you?

the government should neither feed the homeless nor pay for education

inb4
>when there's roads

post ironic baiting in 2017

It's the Federal Reserve's money, we're just borrowing it.

we might have been able to do this if we still had the gold standard, and the DoE didn't subsidize student loans to make massive profit from by handing them out like candies

but in general i agree with this

>A country that creates it's own money
Oy vey

do you not know how an economy works?

*This Federal Reserve's is a PRIVATELY-OWNED Corporation

"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws," Quote Amchel Rothschild

Why would you feed the homeless?

>What is inflation?

Capitalists would probably print food to sell it in competition until it's so cheap that nobody ever hungers anymore.

US does not create its own money, the fed does.

A real winter can't come soon enough to wipe the beggars and niggers off the streets

Well, Every country DOES make it's own currency ... it's simply backed on confidence vectors now instead of tangible backings( Such as sterling or gold standards). now, if you go full kraut and print out metric fucktons of DMs with absolutely nothing backing it .... you have toilet paper.

>Gold standard
>Being able to print money freely

You have to get your hands on the gold, bud.

Also I did neglect Which was the jewing of the century ... if not of the millenium.

>Not subsidizing student loans
Agreed.

>Gold standard.
If you mean gold as a standard to set the value of money, I disagree. However it's better than a centralized bank controling inflation.

I'm more inclined to agree with F.A. Hayek regarding currency. It's idiotic to control the currency in the first place, allow people to trade with what they want to trade.

>inb4 hahaha fucking stone-age, do you want to trade with pelts?
No, I want to trade with gold, silver, copper (coppar?, fuck I don't know how its spelled), etc. We should create coins out of these materials. Coins are significantly harder to make counterfit than bills, and since they hold actual value due to scarcity and the various reallife applications (electrical conduction, jewlery etc.), the rates between these metals rarely fluctuates.

A standard measurment for these coins could be set through a mass vote. I don't know the actual exchange rate, but lets say gold and copper have an exchange rate of 10:1, then everyone knows that 10 copper coins equals one gold coin of the same dimensions.

>Expected reasonable question that comes up alot: "but when it fluctuates slighly gold will be 10.5 copper coins, are you going to cut coins in half?"

No, just use smaller coins. Besides the fluctuation problem is already in effect. An American 1 cent coin produced earlier than 1981 is 95 copper (its an alloy with zinc called brass). It weighs 3.11 grams. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny_(United_States_coin)

This means it's really worth 1.8706 cents (nearly double), pic related. This is why it's illegal to destroy federal currency, if you melt it down and sell it for 1.5 cents (50% profit, nice) you will be charged, this is insane.

Like really, cant we just print MORE money? That'd fix everything.

>giving people money for free

It doesn't have anything to do with capitalism you retard. That's simply how money is exchanged between people in a capitalist country. The amount of money in circulation determins it's value. If the jews just print more and more money without anything to back it the less money is worth. As some others have said that's the nature of inflation. Our dollar is currently worth 5 cents compared to when it was actually worth a whole dollar in the 1930's. If we just keep printing it won't be worth the paper it's printed on and a loaf of bread will cost $200 if we can even use our dollar at that point. There now you know.

Printing money to solve poverty means everybody gets dragged down. Inflation is a bitch.

The homeless should be used for organ donations and the rest disposed as food for pigs.

Education is overfunded and it would be fine if
1 The money wasn't stolen
2 The money wasn't wasted on useless shit or to be stolen
3 The money would fund actual education instead of teacher's bonuses, holidays and other handouts
4 Schools to stop receiving funds based on dumb criteria like how many passed, what grades they took, etc

What education needs is
1 Not to be made for the lowest common denominator (niggers) to pass it
2 Adopt the german system mixed with the korean one
3 Make specialized schools for trades, craftswork, vocational, etc
4 Make specialized classes for different levels of intellect
5 Give students the choice of what they want to study when they're 13

unironically this

Faggots like you are a joke. All these stipulations to do basic shit like educate a populace, and yet this country has no problem with a 700 billion dollar a year military budget to blow up desert goat herders half a world away. Fucking kill yourself.

>hurr durr taxation is theft
>but let's murder all the homeless people!

The problem I could see is that there is nowhere near enough of these metals to create currency on the scale needed, but I could be wrong.

>homeless
>people

the fact that this picture was even made is a testament to how far the education system has fallen

W... was this macro made unironically?

I'm actually against higher taxes of any sort unless the money collected is destroyed by the treasury and not the fed. If money was destroyed the value would go up. Raising taxes on the lower and middle class by 1 or 2% and 5% for the upper class and 10% over the super rich over 10 years or so would help make a big difference. Higher taxes just for spending pisses me off though. The government wastes so much money it's unreal. All the different government agencies should be audited at all times.

Ameriburger has alot to learn about how money is created. If only it was that simple.

That's a fair point, one that I haven't solved, and I recognize that the system is far from perfect. I'm constantly thinking of new ways to improve it.

I plan on making a thread about it in the future, the idea is still in its early stages. I screenshot your comment and will take this into concideration, thank you for your contribution.

Sadly, it's very possible. Never underestimate people capacity for stupidity.

it is to make people rich. nothing else

Homelessness is caused by the inability of people to get off their lazy asses and do real work. And caused by a corrupt foverment and private central banking institution that keeps work from being put unto the market. You wanna know how you fix homelessness.

>1: Hang the luciferian bankers
>2; Nationalize the banks
>3: Cancel all debt and start printing your own value based currency.
>4; Make usury and speculation a crime punishable by death
>5: cancel most forms of taxation on the people
>6; Now that the state actually controls the money supply start giving out Interest free loans to small businesses And companies that will stimulate economic growth.

But that'll never fucking happen ever. Enjoy being a debt slave faggots.

Also end most forms ofwelfare forgot to add that in there to.

Its always been a system I would prefer. I'll keep a look out for that thread.

>can't afford to fund education
That makes no sense. We spend more on education than any country. When was the last time anyone paid tuition to attend a public school? Who do they think is paying for those schools?

>Who do they think is paying for those schools?

The kikes of coarse. They need public education to teach all of their poisonious cultural marxist ideas to the next generation. For thousands of years education was a family matter this whole education system is rather new.

>only jews pay taxes
no

You smell like
>summer

>Brainwashed Burger that still thanks his taxes are meant for the public good

How cute

yeah, why don't we use this paper money to build paper house and create vegan paper burger?
Fuck, I'm a genius.

Bullshit. I had a job the majority of the time that I was homeless.
There are a whole range of reasons why, in my case it was a housing shortage meaning that rents were too damn high even if you could get a place.