I love the smell of cognitive Sup Forums dissonance in the morning!!

neither faggot

You can lose weight.
You can't grow a vagina.

both should not even be an option, not even as a joke

Neither

Based Settler

If I absolutely had to choose, I'd choose the whale over a dude with tits.

i never said i wouldn't do either

Left

Anyone who doesn't have a fetish for BBW's who says otherwise is a liar

ye id fuck the absolute shit out of blaire

Specifics user, specifics! Better question: which one would you let suck you dick?

I am Sup Forums and this def threw me for loop. A few thought-loops for that matter. A worthy challenge for the sincere mind. Those who say 'neither' are TRUE faggots.

youre all beta male virgin faggots who would never have the chance to anyway. kill yourselves, you worthless drain of society

The whale.....and then seppuku.

Shit I guess you really do have a woman's brain.

this gon be gud

Putting my dick into a woman's asshole gives me a UTI for a week.
Not fucking worth it.
I'd let Blaire blow me but I won't suffer a week of stinging when I pee for anyone.

i'll fuck your ass so hard bb

If you're on Sup Forums and don't want a tranny fuck doll then you haven't been here long enough.

This, why is this even a question?

I'd fuck Blaire without hesitation next to the whale

Mentally ill piece of shit

>Implying Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the same

What's up with your Snozz?

>Leviticus 20:13
If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

I would tell you to repent buts it's probably too late. Enjoy your empty life beta farming confused preteens on the internet

>world only consists of these 2 abnormalities
>cant simply choose a 3rd cutie that isnt on the pic

>summer

That's when he got a nose job to look like a woman. But despite all the mutilation he has done to his body, he is still and always will be a man.

>mentally ill whale or mentally ill man

Hard pass on both, faggot

I'm so autistic that I can have trouble getting it up around 8+/10 actual girls unless everything is going right

Guarantee the second Blaire whipped out her slimy little hairless micro-girldick I would be perma-flaccid for days

i'm a beta male virgin who would never have the chance to, but i'd breed your boipucci

Triggly is actually pretty cute with problem glasses and whore lipstick, I'd choose her.

>fuck a disgusting man or a disgusting woman

how about neither

bro if you're putting your dick in a butt and that butt has not been prepped with enemas, wrap that lil' nigga up

I came here from Sup Forums

I couldn't tell blaire had a cock until I read comments in the video. Its impressive when a trap passes that authentically. I still have trouble seeing it.

right one

You seem to have confused/pol/ with Sup Forums.
Degenerate faggots and trap fuckers get gassed

i came here from Sup Forums like 4 years ago.

Pre or post op?

What the fuck is wrong with you hrvoje

If you end up in a position where this is one of your life choices - you really should commit sudoku.

Neither, I would not fuck a tranny nor would I fuck a fat land whale.

Reason is pretty simple, I want a woman who can carry my child with as little risk as possible, this means they have to be the right sex and be as fit as possible, anything less is not acceptable, unless of course you are a degenerate or a virgin beta cuck.

What, I like fat chicks.

would fuck the tranny any day of the week desu

Blaire any day. People that would usually be on the left because of sexuality/race but aren't sexually excites me. This is why Milo and Malik Obama make me hard.
So yes, I'd fuck Blaire.

Spielberg's got a point here

Yea ill take the girl on the left with extra sausage to go!

what does the w4m stand for ? Is her fat hanging into the 4th Dimension or something ?

>I am Sup Forums
There is a very very easy method I can use to tell that you need to fuck off back to where you came from you cunt. I'm not telling you what it is either so I can always catch your jewery, unless this is bait which knowing neo-Sup Forums wouldn't surprise me at all

woman for man

ah ok, that bitch got a pretty hefty Prize tag on her for looking like that though

That's why she's posting on Craigslist, which is scraping the bottom of the barrel when looking for women. You either get fat bitches, nasty old nigger women, or literal crack whores. Or trannies.

>based tranny
What has this place even become

whale for male

I would impregnate the fat one. That fat is just delicious nutrients for my future offspring.
I would think of Tay Tay while I was doing it though.

Whats wrong with your face?

post dick

WRONG

Or just stop having sex in holes that were not meant for it.

I choose Blair White. I don't even mind fatties. I just think Trigglypuff is ugly for a fatty and a terrible person to boot. Blair White is a QT and at least agrees with me on a lot of things.

If it makes you feel any better I'd feel bad if I had to gas you.

So I'm not allowed to have vaginal sex with a man. Doesn't seem too hard.

NONE

>based trannie

fuck off, you mentally ill faggot.

Theoretically the whale can be fixed, both physically and mentally. The tranny is a dude and will always be a dude no matter what.

No Op you are and always will be the true faggot

I have no problems with qt traps. Even hope they can make it into our ethnostate. Also asian girls should be allowed but that's it.

Yeah bro I'd totally stick my dick in the bloody calloused puss-filled wound of a castrated man with a hormone imbalance.

It's just christcucks shitting up Sup Forums. They invaded Sup Forums a few years ago. They shoved their cancerous Jew worshipping asses into our midst

You seem to have confused Sup Forums with your christcuck church

Trigglypuff
>tfw no fat gf

What kind of faggot would pass up the opportunity to smash Blair's tight boipucci. Its something I dream of every night. So fucking hot.

Sage this shit you fucking newfags.

How these threads stay in the catalog for hours ffs?

its only smellz lil nigga

The fat one of course because she's a real woman (ugly as shit but she can always lose weight.).

Exactly.

>larping as a subworthless mentally deranged abomination

If only traps didnt think the same way as fucked up women they would be good. They could be your gf without the problems of small brained females

> cognitive Sup Forums dissonance
What cognitive dissonance? Random trans can look better than random women, so what? Are you mentally handica-
>american flag
Oh, sorry, move along.

> old testament
Are you a jew?

>Doesn't want to fuck a tranny
>YOU FUCKING CHRISTKEKS REEEE
Jesus, dude. Go hang yourself from her huge dick.

>reverse image search
>no results
mfw

Only if I had AIDS

>Being so beta you try to turn into a woman

Its not gay if she has a feminine penis cus its the dick that makes it gay

the dick is the best part of a tranny

vaginas are fucking gross

If I absolutely had to...the fat chick. I don't think I could ever go through with fucking a tranny. You can handle the shame of a fat chick...don't know how smooth that dick goes down.

Ive wanted to fuck blaire for a long time now.. I also like bbws but triggly is fuckin gross thats the type of chick i look away in horror even if i was a 500lb fedorian basement lord kissless virgin i wouldnt hit that.. Gotta have standards.. Plus if you dont touch the dick it isnt gay

>dont want to fuck hamplanet
>dont want to fuck tranny
>those who say either are true faggots
u wot m8?

I have a thing for fatties so triggypuff I guess

We do have the hottest tranny's.

>Your opinion matters
>anonymous image board

hurr

Trannies should be gassed.

I have serious phobias about fucking someone in the ass but wouldn't wanna fuck that thing on the right either so blowjob from Blaire would suffice.

Still better looking than that hambeast, tho

Trigglypuff so I can whisper excerpts from Mein Kampf while I pound her kampf