Police Officer Captures His Own Shooting On Glasses' Camera

liveleak.com/view?i=cb7_1502405948

Estill, SC - Officer Quincy Smith of the Estill Police Department responded to a call of a man harassing people outside of a convenience store in Hampton County on January 1, 2016. He approached the suspect — Malcolm Orr — and repeatedly asked Orr to "stop," "come here" and "take (his) hands out (of his) pockets." Orr ignored Smith and kept walking away while talking on his cell phone. Then Orr turned around and shot Smith repeatedly. The entire incident — including its aftermath — was caught on a camera mounted on glasses that Smith had purchased himself.

A bit longer footage, will probably be deleted from youtube soon due to gun: youtube.com/watch?v=UJDP043aQfs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
youtube.com/watch?v=03mXh_P1pJ8
jaspersuntimes.com/news/2017-08-10/hampton-county-man-gets-35-year-sentence-shooting-police-officer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

annon i know you think this is big but its just another black man shooting a black man

since the media cant use this as an attack on white people its not a major news story

this does not really belong on Sup Forums since it is not political so im going to sage this i wont report you op but dont do it again keep this kind of thing to Sup Forums

Damn. That moment when the shooter looked right into the cops face and then drew and shot at him. That is scary as hell. If I would a police officer this could have been me. Doing the same job following the same procedures. Eating a bullet because of violent criminals that want to flaunt the law and will kill those that enforce it.

>pigs and niggers killing eachother

nothing of value lost here.

cops shouldn't have to use faggy ass tasers. just pistols. dick around get wasted.

Kind of makes you sympathise more over all the dudes the cops just shoot without that many questions. Boy tried to play nice cop, got his redpill right there.

inb4 lol nigger got shot, deserved it!

shut this racist hate speech down NOW

>Black cop
>Black perp
>no one ends up dying
never will see this on the news.

The shooter and the cops were black

>MUHHH TRAIN COPS TO USE NON VIOLENT FORCE

>GET SHOT

don't bring a taser to a gun fight, glad he made it. DESU blacks need to police their own communities.

source

Is it true that in such cases it's best to try and relax the victim as much as possible so their heart stops pumping maximum blood out of them? I always assumed that but I don't know if it actually matters

This is what BLM wanted, cops waiting way too long to shoot

youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
>he diuhn half to shoot heem he coulda tazed him bruh

He survived

him laying down and talking with someone certainly helped. Alone he would've probably panicked even more. The human presence provided much support.

BAH THE POWER OF JEEZUS, YOU WILL LIVE!

>LAWD JESUS, LAWD JESUS GIVE THIS BLACK MAN DA POWURH TO LIVE
I would hate to have that shit yelled in my ear as im bleeding out. How about you recite some passages instead of screeching like an ape? Yelling surely won't stress me out and have my blood pump out faster.

>the human presence provided much support

normies will never understand the deep compassion we have for life.

Oh wow, I work with a guy that lives in Estill. I wouldn't be surprised if he knows or is some how related to half the people in this video. Estill is not a big place.

And yeah, he's a worthless nog. Pretty much our company's token darkie.

>some guy tries to calm him down so he doesn't panic and stays with him the whole time
>negress comes screaming her brains out like a retarded monkey

ahah I didnt watch it all until the sheboon shows up

Im not surprised tho, what time?

3:00

Fun fact: The bullet that hit the officer in the neck literally split it open and severed a blood vein that would have killed him, but his blood clotted and he didn't bleed out.

cauterized by the bullet itself?

all the chicken hes eaten has greased his blood to super human levels

Dukka deiiirrr
git git

This is why cops get trigger happy. You'd rather face potential court than let a nig nog on you.

whats autistic is not getting the joke

lol another shooting in america? Imagine my shock.

>Like a retarded monkey
>Not in all actuality a retarded monkey

Analogy not required.

Well I can't take any leaf seriously after all.

Could you please not post 20 minute long videos and not tell anyone what time to watch? Thanks.

ok

This is what happens when you don't gun down unresponsive nigs on sight. This cop is lucky to be alive.

This.

>not drawing your weapon immediately
Could have been avoided.

People really shit on the US Police force a lot, but seeing this Video, you really gotta apreciate the work they are doing.
And at the same time I see our politicions creating the same fucking Situation in Germany

from 1:32

He's calm as fuck, like
"ain't nothin, shot cops before"
but how do you not kill someone that close with that many shots, shoulda gone for the head shot

Should have grabbed him by the arms as soon as he refused to take them out of his pockets.

almost like stabbing sprees in London

Kill yourself

the way the guy is Shooting, with a pistol you cant really be sure were to hit.
you gotta be precise with a Pistol, every Millimeter you are off is a miss a few meters down the road. and this guy really shot it the "Nigger way"

you can't make this shit up..he was even holding the gun sideways like a true gangsta nigga

>nog criminal
>shoots nog cop
>whitey comes to save his life
>token woman shows up to be hysterical

White men are the savior of humanity

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=03mXh_P1pJ8

Watch the Solicitor put the nail in the coffin of this pavement ape. This should have been the death penalty.

Should've tased him the moment he refused to remove those hands from his pockets the second time no more. Nigga ain't that hard of hearing.

Shit like this is why I have no sympathy for morons who get manhandled by police for not following simple instructions and starting petty shit. Fucking egomaniacs.

Hope the dude didn't suffer anything permanent from this. My grandad used to serve beat in Baltimore, and had to deal with blood poisoning in his old age from little broken shards doctors missed in surgery and couldn't really remove after he got lit up one night.

It's not really possible to reliably get head shots in a stress situation with a pistol. I know the katana brigade will say otherwise because they watched a movie but in a stress situation people are taking a fraction of a second to aim and they'll almost always revert to a natural point of aim which is great for landing center mass shots. Even with training people still miss often.

T.edgy millennial

Yep. By any reasonable EOF standard, once the taser was out, that cop should have been ready to use it. And considering the choice of clothing, the taser was a bad choice to begin with. And that prolonged direct eye contact without obeying direct commands--yeah, that'd make the hair on my neck stand straight up.

That being said, it's easy to be the Monday morning QB on this one.

The cops 'round here prefer to pursue a suspect in a vehicle whenever possible, and dismount only when necessary (foot pursuit, routine stop based on reasonable suspicion, or after a call for backup has been made).

Still, the cop lives to see another day, and someone who deserves incarceration gets what's his.

>Quincy Smith
sounds like a nigger name

kys

didn't even take the phone away from his ear

When he points out that the officers gets shot while on the ground and running.. Thats malice indeed

this
no u

>shooting at cop

>remains on the phone

top kek, underrated

>continues walking away
>with hand in pocket
>ignores orders to stop
>turns and looks right at the cop before shooting

Why the hell didn't the nigpig taze that asshole long before he pulled out his gun?

Is he dead?

BY THE POWER

>blacks need to police their own communities.
yea, im sure that would work out great.

jaspersuntimes.com/news/2017-08-10/hampton-county-man-gets-35-year-sentence-shooting-police-officer

Cop survived, criminal got 35 years

The black cop should've tazed or shot the guy after the 2nd warning instead of repeating himself. But he didn't probably because the guy he was trying to arrest was a "brotha". So he gave him more chances to comply.
He should've known better.

Consider the following: Complaints of excessive force are probably still riding a high from 2016, which with that flag you should be well aware of. The occams razor in use of force, which is 3 real options, death, life, or injury. Many times they choose life at the expense of excessive force, which given the limitations, they can only respond depending on suspect actions. the pig here made the mistake of hoping for reason, wishing to preserve life at the potential cost of his own, which he accomplished, but how this may affect future encounters ... well he may opt to shoot first and ask questions later.

We have the fuckers face someone go shoot the bitch in the dick.

Why ask officer whitey, whom they will always regard with suspicion when they can send in officer blackie that can establish relations .... or a drug ring. either way it's futile to send in anyone not black as it will only result in the race-war the jews want.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS YOU WILL NOT DIE

my fucking sides

He didn't think he would hurt a brotha I guess
Because that tazer would not have done shit against that heavy jacket plus whatever was under it

Pretty sure that was someone he knew, she probably freaked the fuck out.

Ur a fag

This is another hoax. Remember that "oldnigga" shooting? That was a hoax too.

So they caught the nigger, right?

yup:

Second best possible outcome.

1. Calm person down
2. Check vital signs, check for shock
3. Give first aid for needed injuries, bleeding, choking
4. Call 911
5. Autotransfusion with legs and arms in the air
6. Wait for the ambulance
In that order, no exceptions, ever. Also never give food or water to injured people, only wet their lips with a wet cloth

K FGT

Pavement apes lack almost any form of empathy. This a standing difference between a black man and a nigger.