Feminism is a mental disorder

Words cannot describe how pissed off and appalled I am at Australia. As if it wasnt bad enough that the country doesn't have freedom of speech (You can be imprisoned for saying the wrong thing) but now we have government enforced progressiveness too. A few months back, a bill was passed to force employers to have a 40/40 male to female ratio in business and this is applied to every single job. Mining thats 98% male? Requires 50/50. Trade and Construction, 73% male now requires 50/50 and my favourite is the Police Force and Fire Fighters.

Basically the logic behind this, is I could be #6/100 but I could be shafted and ditched for some fucking stupid bimbo who is ranked #99/100 because "muh equality". Ever since I was 12 years old I have wanted a position in the police force and the dream of achieving this is dwindling as I can no longer agree with my nation`s actions (no freedom of speech, artificial inflation) in addition to the advantage given to female`s with easier courses and stupid baby boomer fuckwits with no sense of foresight placing political correctness over the safety of its own fucking citizens.

Australia is New Zealand`s severely retarded brother.

Other urls found in this thread:

honey.nine.com.au/2017/05/01/06/31/gender-balance-state-government-contractors-forced-to-hire-more-women
baka.com.au/money/get-on-board-for-super-equality-20121026-28aw9.html
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/australian-army-bans-male-recruits-to-get-female-numbers-up/news-story/69ee9dc1d4f8836e9cca7ca2e3e5680a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mining thats 98% male? Requires 50/50

wait this is interesting, women will be half the miners in australia?

Just switch off mate. Otherwise you'll get so wound up you will snap like a twig

R.I.P Australia.. You've lost all control over your woman.

Damn, and i thought australia was one of the few western countries left, where those people dont have that much influence...

say that you feel like a woman

>A few months back, a bill was passed to force employers to have a 40/40 male to female ratio in business and this is applied to every single job. Mining thats 98% male? Requires 50/50. Trade and Construction, 73% male now requires 50/50

That is completely insane. You are beyond the worst caricature of Sweden.

fucking rip, reading that makes me feel mad, I hope you achieve your dreams brother,

op is fucking retard, literally everything he said is wrong. utterly.

oh boy, you're very much wrong. Right now we are witnessing the slow descent of Australia into the shit hole of leftist ideology. So far, this shit is are concentrated in Canberra and Melbourne, but it is spreading.

Na its full of fucking ethnics, sollies and muslims now.

Well they're already coal burners, might as well mine it too

Prove it

>Australia is New Zealand`s severely retarded brother.
This. You are our Canada.

Consider our mining industry is in the toilet, about 5 years 50% of maybe 509 people in the industry.

How will they even do it? The crap jobs are dominated by men because woman wont do it. Will they pay (alot) extra for being a female to get women into working in a coalmine? Will they create positions like "diversity team manager" to fulfill the quota and the women there sit on their ass all day long browsing facebook?
I actually hope they do this. Pay women 10k per month for nothing. It will open eyes easier and more quickly.

Does this apply to schooling and nursing?

>Damn, and i thought australia was one of the few western countries left, where those people dont have that much influence...
U wot m8? We are dying in the same ditch as you cunts. It will just be a slower, more chink-insectoid parasite infested death- that is the main difference.

I have 4 females working on my minesite in katherine. 1 gardner. 1 housekeeping 1 kitchenhand and an admin bitch.... no fucking way will there women willing to go down a fuck8ng portal leading 12 kms in to the abyss... grown men freak out..

I would let her slide down my pole
If you know what I mean
I mean it's pretty obvious

My pole is my penis

If we're Canada then you're mexico

I will forgive your reddit tier post if you post pics of your nude sister for us to peruse.

>Australian guy on Sup Forums owns a 12 km deep mine

I was making a reference where I compared my penis to a firemans pole.
Firemen would use a pole to go down stairs quicker when they are rushing to a fire, I'm not saying my penis is the length of a multiple story metal pole but more comparing firemen sliding down a pole to the act of vaginal penetration.

Anglo countries are bastions of gender bullshit user. Im not sure why.

Go easy on me lad its a typo.

Why would I have nude pictures of my sister?

Why wouldnt you?

White woman and just women in general need to be genocided off. The march countries off the cliffs.
We need artificial wombs and eggs faster than ever

would like to apologise for the atrocious format and typos but I feel the post got its point across so hey, I guess no harm done?

We were first to give women the vote. Let's see who can be first to take it back.

wait for the court outcome of damore vs google and see if the government doesn't remove its diversity policies .

modern women are demented. pandering to them was an insane thing to do

Audible kek

You know why feminism is a thing? Why Islam is growing? Why the degeneracy of nigs has spread across the world? They all act like they've got nothing to lose and they stand by their worldview completely. Feminists run around showing their tits and snatches in public screaming at people. Muzzies bomb people and run them over in trucks. Nigs non stop commit crime. The Left has assumed an 'easier to join them' mentality. All the while pansy white boys are bending over and letting it happen. Afraid to even discuss conservativism in public.

you may have lost your balls but your bants are still on point

100% agree concur my dude

No woman is going to be a miner. There's still time for you to become a sewer diver.

>police force
So you can walk around telling cunts that there's nothing you can do.

i'll do it does it pay well?

Does it work in reverse? For instance do female dominate industries such as nursing, teaching, hr and lately medicine have to stop hiring women?

>female ratio in business and this is applied to every single job. Mining thats 98% male? Requires 50/50

This would quite literaly be destruction of the economy. Basically reduction in 50% capable workforce and forcing employers to be de facto welfare payouts for incapable people with vaginas, bankrupting them.

I cant possihly believe even tha SJWiest of hoverments would do this.

Please name bill that was passed or link an official source.
Otherwise i call fake news

Most successful.
Stagnate out into societal decline.

Men just need to start growing some balls and put women in their place, that's all. Women do what they do because they don't know any better.

imagine the horror when half the maternity ward staff are blokes

god that would be funny, i would love to see 40% of preschool teachers lose their job for muh equality

In Canberra they are refusing to lower the standards for female firefighters and rescue people. The ones that get through have to do the male physical tests. As a result there aren't that many. Some sanity at least.

True.

So you normally have firemen on your penis?

Aussies you faggots

Is it real or not?

Post source of OPs claims

My wife's midwife is male. And straight, which was a surprise.

This is beyond sweden tier. well I'll be a ballerina im 40, overweight , and drunk most of the time, but we have to make these new quotas lads.

Did you both swap notes on the similarity between vaginas after birth and the top of welly boots?

It's all so tiresome. There is no visible way out and no resistance.

While I cant find the bill name because cunts wont fucking say it. ill link news:

honey.nine.com.au/2017/05/01/06/31/gender-balance-state-government-contractors-forced-to-hire-more-women

baka.com.au/money/get-on-board-for-super-equality-20121026-28aw9.html

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/australian-army-bans-male-recruits-to-get-female-numbers-up/news-story/69ee9dc1d4f8836e9cca7ca2e3e5680a

>mfw I just got a high paying job in the mining industry
It's looking up brothers, from neet to neat in 3 years.

It was already hard enough to get a job when half the industries are dominated by roasties. Now even male industries are getting taken over I guess.

checked and kek'd. Make the roasties roast in the hot, sweltering mines.

kekd

source?

I'm homeless

no, he spewed this shit he can prove it. good luck believing everything you read on the net

Pol dont be so gullible. No bill exists stating what the op said.

Smh at anyone believing this nonsense. Some government departments might have quotas i dont know but there is no law that says an electrician needs to have an equal amount of women and men.