Mudslimes actually think they're superior to christians

>mudslimes actually think they're superior to christians

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=559_1425825864
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i love this meme

but that's completely backwards... debate about Jesus, Mo ham mud wasn't a virgin...

And that means anything?

If you're God on Earth, and you know you're going to die and your friends and family are going to be persecuted, would you really bring a wife and possibly even children into the equation?

>Mo ham mud wasn't a virgin
It's part of the meme.

He wasn't a virgin, he fucked kids

this maymay is going down the shitter even faster than I thought
/r9k/ just can't seem to build them to last anymore

christians killed christianity its basically the cuck religion

That's why Jesus should be the virgin and Muhammed should be the Chad, that picture got it all wrong.

Islam's prophet was a warmonger who gained followers through sheer power and actually lost his virginity.

Jesus Christ is a "peace bringer" who got crucified, his actions weren't much different compared to your standard Abrahamic prophets.
Just compare him to Moses...

>Be Mohammad
>your religion is popular only with shitskins and niggers
>be Jesus
>create white man's superior religion

>>be Jesus
>>create white man's superior religion

>jesus
>white

What am I reading? So you're saying that Christianity started in Europe and not in the Middle East?

pray to a jew nailed to a cross

> superior religion

#justslavthings

LMFAO, Muhammad (SAW) was the greatest Chad to walk on the face of the earth. There's a reason Jesus "died" without any mass following after his death. It's cause he was too impotent. Muhammad was more like an Old Testament figure who knew when to lay down the hammer, much like David or King Solomon, who himself had thousands of wives.

How does it feel like to be following a religion whose primary scriptures are not written by Jesus himself, but men like St. Paul who never even met Jesus to begin with. The texts are all in Greek too; Jesus would have spoken Aramaic.

Well, yeah, that's how ideologies work, leaf. They convey a sense of moral superiority on those who adopt them.

>"we wuz fucking cool pagans xDDDD"
>" le Jew on a stick xDD"
>" Jesus wuz not real xDD"
> " gods gib me powar :-DDD"
t. Follower of a "religion" based on superstitions and with most "ceremonies" being invented by bored 19th century esotericists

>he thinks having sex means you aren't a virgin

t. virgin

>LMFAO, Muhammad (SAW) was the greatest Chad to walk on the face of the earth.

LMFAO mohameth died of a litral fever how that chad?.

Muhammad died to the inevitable force of nature.

Jesus Christ, the son of god, died to another man's hand without resisting.

To be fair the meme is kinda oldish but it surged in popularity recently for some reason

>inevitable
Maybe if he wasn't a fucking retard he wouldn't have died to something as retarded as a fever. It's like dying from a coconut. Yeah, nature did you in but it's still retarded.

These crack me up

Best rendition of the meme yet

You must be very knowledgable, so tell me, how exactly has Muhammad let the fever kill him?

>beta MuhamMAD died of natural causes
>Chadsus got nailed to a cross VOLUNTARILY, whole world shakes when he died, followers knew it was the only way to bring a strong message across
>then came back three days later all like "yeah those cunts" had their fun I'm outta here, later sending my dudes to Rome, they come back in a few centuries as crusaders assraping mudslimes LMFAO

Kek

Mashallah, brother :^)

>my desert religion is better than your desert religion

Top bluepill.

They are. At least their version of Judaism is anti-Jewish. Christianity is a literal Jew trick to make Europe weak.

Some prophets represented the merciful aspect of God like Lot (PBUH), Jonah (PBUH), Adam (PBUH) and others manifested the justice side of Allah like Moses (PBUH), Abraham (PBUH) and Muhammad (PBUH).

The mercyiful prophets were kinder and did not wage jihad as much like Lot (PBUH) when he tried to lead the sodomites to the correct path through preaching. Now compare that to Moses (PBUH) he would have probably slew all of the sodomites and taken their women.

Jesus died to another man, Muhammad was so superior noone could kill him.
Crusaders have nothing to do with Jesus or Muhammad.

Read the bible (new testament) and the Koran.
The latter is much more violent, while the former is about loving your enemies (nice religion, btw).

muslims are so fucking easy to spot on Sup Forums, your agenda is literally pouring out of your every hole
also i sincerely doubt you could ever convert anyone here, not even the cringiest of kekistanis will ever buy into your "muh based islams fights degeneracy and swjs lol" narative

Oh really :^)
Sup Forums is literally irrelevant outside of the internet.
>B-BUT LEMME MASS-DISLIKE A VIDEO I DISAGREE WITH!!!

>also i sincerely doubt you could ever convert anyone here, not even the cringiest of kekistanis will ever buy into your "muh based islams fights degeneracy and swjs lol" narative
They converted me, faggot. If you're a close minded faggot, of course you will never accept it, but Islam is the ultimate red pill. It's literally all Sup Forums believes in under one single ideology.

Jesus (PBUH) did not die. All the prophets are equal, the Jews go astray by rejecting the messiah Jesus (PBUH) and the Christians go astray by rejecting Muhammad (PBUH). If you reject any of God's prophets you are committing a major sin.

Just read how Jesus (PBUH) prayed to God in the NT he prayed just like a Muslim with his face on the ground. He also fasted like a Muslim for a month. Why would God pray to himself?

Turns out low iq shitskins like the one prophet who preaches violence, zoophilia and incest, who would have thought ..

>Sup Forums is literally irrelevant outside of the internet.
is that why you spend most of your time here trying to convert infidels?

sure thing, ahmad
liveleak.com/view?i=559_1425825864

Which prophet preached any of that? Keep in mind the lies about Lot (PBUH) commiting incest are in the Bible, not the Quran.

Are you mistakenly referring to Muhammad (PBUH)? According to the shariah zoophilia and incest carry the death penalty. As for violence it depends on the context.

I am not a muslim and I am referring to his crucifixion, not what happened afterwards.
He did die in a human sense, not in a spiritual sense.

>the white New Balances
You got me good you son of a bitch

>the virgin had 10 wives
>the Chad was literally a virgin

This and that Chad Republi one are already classics in my eyes

also i just noticed how you extended those dark blue lines on that shitty chart
nice job m8

>sure thing, ahmad
>liveleak.com/view?i=559_1425825864
pogledaj zastavu, idiote
samo otvori um i shvatices istinu
islam je jedina religija koja moze da nam sluzi kao ujedinjeni front protiv judaizma

>Thinks a literal death cult from the Judaean desert is European.
What did he mean by this?

There is zero evidence or proof that Jesus (PBUH) was crucified. Keep in mind the NT is not an entirely trustworthy account. The oldest NT text is in Greek, while Jesus (PBUH) spoke Aramaic. We know that the gospels we have today were not literally written by the apostle John, Mark, Luke, or Matthew. Our Prophet (PBUH) revealed that Jesus (PBUH) did not die on the cross. We are awaiting the return of Jesus (PBUH) in Damascus Syria where he will return and kill the anti Christ and establish the global kalifa.

>Pic related is Mosque Jesus (PBUH) will return to.

We also have a prayer to protect our selves from the anti Christ which Christians and Jews do not have, which will result in them following and worshiping the false Christ.

lol i personally found your image slightly funny but user is right- your little "islam is non-degenerate" narrative has cracked long ago.

people have wised up ahmed- get ready to be left behind :^)

Here is pic.

looks like a christian church
gib it back

stay mad Muhammad

How would the us ever hit 10%? We have basically none right now and Americans will never accept refugees.

>for some reason
Rick and Morty ep 3

>best mosque was formerly a church

It was a Christian church but Khalid ibn al Walid turned it into a mosque. He gave the other mosques in Damascus to the Christians for their use and maintained this mosque as the Muslim place of worship.

>ima nacisticku zastavu sigurno je redpilovani zapadnjak a ne rodjeni muslimajmun
ahahahahahah

the projections are from 2011, before the great meme war shifted everything to its rightful place

its basically what would have happened if the muzzie brotherhood got what they wanted

You can't refrain from stealing things, don't you ?

They're both subservient to a Jew god.

This is not the best Mosque. There is no best Mosque other than maybe the Prophets (SAWS) mosque which was a small crude simple structure. One of the signs of the last days that the messenger (SAWS) gave is that Muslims would construct large over adorned masjids but that we would abandon the most fundamental aspects of our religion.

But we are

>He gave the other mosques in Damascus to the Christians
why wouldn't he let us keep our church and gave us shit tier mosques instead?
Is it because you couldn't into architecture?

>reddit spacing

He had the cathedral demolished and completely rebuilt it. I don't know exactly why he did it but it was for the Muslims in the city that wanted a mosque to worship at. The Christians had plenty of churches to worship at.

Nigga what? Muhammad was the true real alpha. Period! Was an orphan who used to be a shepherd, then become the most famous man in human existence, people literally do everything for him. Jesus died as a virgin at the age of 33. Just let that sink in you virgin dickskin

ubij se retarde

>10 wives
>still can't get laid
perma virgin Mohammed confirmed

>depictions are ok! not gonna kill you brah
10/10

>it's a "cristcucks think they're better than mudshits" episode
I hope one day you will all learn just how retarded your views are.

>777
Allah confirms

So basically Muhammad was as alpha as fuck and Jesus was beta?

This memes shit, make a meme about Jesus going into the temple and throwing out the (((money changers))), this makes Jesus look like a beta failure

Once again not true. Muhammad (SAWS) would "visit" all of his wives in one night. That's nine women in one night. Can you do that? I know I can't.
>Jesus died as a virgin at the age of 33

And that's how we know you are not a real Muslim.

>he thinks voting matters

Sounds like today. Now you're catching on. Sounds like the Garden. He could have skipped a wife but came through benisbagoo. But that wasn't good enough. He never came near anything close to that

It's not their fault Sup ForumsThe_Donald gets hold of them and kills them within a week.

I dont see Muslims as human

Just because you learned to speak English doesent make you a creature worthy of discussing anything with me

Italian fascist aesthetic is really underrated.

this in France or the UK?

my thoughts exactly

If you have to change her diaper it doesn't count, sandcuck

>muhummud
>chad
Muslims are so beta they have cut the clits off girls to prevent them from running away from the weak mudslide dick.

Muhammad literally got poisoned by a Jewess. That finally killed him years later after ruining his health.

That's because Jesus is the messenger of the Lord himself. And Muhammad is scam artist that developed the most successful cult in the history mankind, because he only deals with humans, not with God himself.
That's a little easier than what Jesus did.

This meme doesn't make any sense at all. Mohammed was definitely the Alpha Chad slaying his enemies and fucking his wives, while Jesus was teh passive-aggressive ("Just wait till you die!") beta bitch boi.

France. It's not really a huge historic building, apparently tons of these sort of neo-gothic churches were built 200 years ago or so. But the fact that they demolish churches while mosques are built all around is a bit miffing.

>a religion that only shitskins and niggers have followed throughout history
Where is love for the culture of Europa ? The white man has never been Muslim, and never should be out of respect for the history and culture of your Europe

Change that flag, you filth. You are not wanted in Europe.

What the fuck are you trying to say?
Take the cocks out of your hand when typing.

White Muslims are as if not even more retarded (due to inferiority complex because Islam is Arabocentric) as their Arab and African faithkin.
>inb4 muh based Chechen and Albanians

Except Lot wasn't a prophet. Abraham was and warned his brother not to stay in Homorrah for the impending divine punishment God will bring on the sodomites. As usual, Muslims display once again how Muhammad was a plagiarizer who didn't even get the stories right.

Lot (PBUH) was a prophet, he was sent to the people of Sodom to warn them of the coming punishment. That is the definition of a prophet.

Just look at how little respect the Christians have for the prophets you don't even wish peace and blessings upon any of the prophets, not even on Jesus (PBUH) who you mistakenly consider to be God. It's ridiculous how much the Christians insult the blessed prophets of God.

>but then he came back to life lmao

You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

>lot was a prophet

Citation needed. And don't even bring up the Quran. We all know it's nothing but plagiarized work that Muhammad couldn't even copy right. Mo the pedo even told his followers reading the Quran to look to the bible to see if what he says is true and yet the bible itself contradicts his claims. No wonder imams and Middle Eastern rulers purposely make their citizens illiterate. If they weren't, they would leave that stupid religion.

Best Virgin v Chad yet.

That's an African, not a Muslim thing. It has no scriptual basis.

The Quran, unlike the Bible we have today, is an unchanged text directly from God the exalted and the wise. The Bible has gone through innumerable changes and variations, why would anyone completely trust what the Bible says?

The Bible contradicts its self like the different genealogies listed for Jesus (PBUH), the contradictions between the accounts of the gospels, the false quotations of the old testament that don't match up, and on and on. Not to mention the false interjections like the story of the adulteress that Jesus (PBUH) stopped from being stoned, which even Christian scholars like Dr. James White concede are later interjections.

bold OP, I think this is beheading material