why is nature so cruel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaJ5tMoilvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just..... IS.

white men opressed it.

MOAR

why are wh*tes so weak? Embrace the natural order

Nature is neither cruel nor kind but indifferent.

I'm sure this is white people's fault somehow.

Exactly. Precolonial nature wasn't as cruel.

>surprised when human laws can't affect nature
Really surprising, user.

((())) obviously

Nature doesn't have an agenda, it doesn't have an ego. "Cruel" is entirely human concept that nature doesn't even have to acknowledge.

And it's all about balance.

It must be because life demands death.

Then some cuckfaggot whites come along and interfere and donate tons of food to backwards savages who then flood their continents as thanks.

What the fuck is the deer doing at the end though? Is it having some kind of spasm?

humans are the only ones that have any concept of morality

>Cameraman not putting a mercy bullet in the deer
SUBHUMAN

Because it is. Life is cruel. You're not special. You're a piece of genetic garbage in comparison to many other human males. Let it sink in.

Now go watch that amateur video of that goofy young sounding spic who's actually gotten laid filming himself screwing a chick and casually talking about his big dick.

Reality hits you in the face hard sometimes. It's why some dudes who lose their jobs end up an heroing

What does a parentheses vagina have to do with it?

it's against their code or whatever. they can't interfere

Material existence is the work of an evil entity. Material existence is basically hell.

if that mufaka came by my house i kil it

why do people get triggered over animal gore more than anything else?

>why is nature so cruel

white males

Rules of nature.

>being this new

It's just realised what the fuck has happened and it's panicking but it can't quite get up so it's just flailing about uselessly kicking its legs hoping one of the kicks will connect with the hyena's skull.
Reminds me of Sup Forums desu.

Because it reminds humans who watch it what they're capable of. It reminds them of the ever-present underlying nihilism of life.

ITT descendants of baby eating savages

atleast the dognigger did it for food. Why do we sin? Certainly not for survival.

they're animals, stop humanizing them

Because I like animals more than I like shitskins

You're right, Nature rhymes with Neutral it means they just don't give a fuck.

Nature is what happens when you have to fight for your survival every single day.

Now us humans find it cruel because we have been conditioned by society into a constant state of safety, and empathy.

That's also why they say war changes you. You learn to protect yourself and kill anything that's a threat

There's something about watching predators kill and eat prey animals that strikes me in a way I have trouble describing. You can't look at this and say it is morally wrong. If it were wrong, it would imply any meat-eating predator is inherently wrong, and that would mean you have to go genocide many species of predator animals, dismantle the meat industry in your country if not the whole world, and refrain from eating meat yourself. More than that, it would mean evolution is wrong, in the sense of being morally unjust, improper, vile, bad. But then you know that changing the ecology to suit this morality would have drastic and wide effects - not the least of which is that you'd condemn untold numbers of prey animals to starve to death as they overpopulate more than their food sources (plus human intervention) can sustain. And what's the difference between a pregnant deer starving to death and a pregnant deer being eaten by a natural predator? The deer is suffering greatly and ultimately dead either way. So you look at this vicious killing and you cannot conclude that it is wrong. The jackal (or hyena?) has to eat to survive. What is it about it that strikes me? I don't know. It makes me wonder if human on human violence is necessarily wrong. It makes me think of the fluffy stuffed animals of tigers we give to kids. This sort of killing to survive is happening millions of times every year and has happened every year for millions and millions of years. I don't know what to make of it.

>when you realize you just saw abortion take place

>our children are being mercilessly eaten alive when we are weak while we kick and flail in a vain attempt to preserve our future

reminds me of the white race

I don't think you know what rhyme means.

war fucks people up because people can't understand their capacity for doing evil things. Jordan Peterson talked about this before, it was really interesting

And vegans say humans killing cows is cruel, we kill them fast and with not much pain.
Most animals eat other animals while they are still alive.

What kind of pussy you been fucking that has 3 lips?

Rapture rhymes with Rap music
the city of Rapture in Bioshock was built that way

It takes a while to come to terms, but after that I felt 'complete' in some ways.

Even alpha Superman Chad will decompose so it's kinda irrelevant how much coochie he gets because he isn't any more immortal then any one else

That's shit. Post moar

DEMIURGE

>when you realize this is the best anti-abortion video because bitches love prey animals

Because we were those animals at some point

Ho Chi Minh BTFO

Its not. Youre just a sheltred little bitch.

because this world is the dominion of the dragon

>not the video of the baboon eating baby impala's pussy

it's not even about balance you fag
that's just a common pattern
you fucking commie kike

I felt more at peace with myself when I became to understand we are a part of nature too and violence isn't evil or good, it just is. Took me about two years of being back home to wrap my head around it all. What branch were you in bro? I was Army.

hawt

Here is the part that will make you question yourself.

Most people look at the webm and empathize with the deer. Therefore they see it as sad.

Others view it and empathize with the predator, and this view it as essential.

And yet still overs view it from both sides, and those ... those are people you watch out for.

If you wanna get real philosophical here, nature isn't anything, it simply IS.

The only reason we see it as cruel or anything else is due to our emotions.

This is the correct answer

youtube.com/watch?v=PaJ5tMoilvM
i think you guys could get something out of listening to this guy, I certainly have

Emotions that nature gave us.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Never served, just know myself.

His life was better and more fulfilling than yours just because he popped out of a vagina. Wouldn't you find it a bit discouraging if you saw some super attractive alpha dude snorting coke and fucking hot chicks in a threesome, and then moving on with his life to do some more shit? He could be given every single opportunity in life, throw them all away in his youth, and then bounce back in his late 20s, and still come out more successful, impregnate more women, and have superior offspring.

>And yet still overs view it from both sides, and those ... those are people you watch out for.
>watch out for rational people
nigger what?

sentience was the biggest mistake of all time
higher thinking has only brought pain

I don't know how to feel about this.
Thanks for telling me though.

Well that hurt

Thanks, watched some of his videos. Very interesting guy, I think he's still dealing with the darker side of himself.

Got a lot of good understanding from Alan Watts, ever watched/read?

I'm pretty comfortable in the knowledge that I've deflowered two girls - some men won't even pop one girl's cherry in their entire lives.

Yet I'm still fucking unsatisfied because I want more.

Animals are objectively of more value than 95% of niggers and 90% of spics.

When he dies and ceases to exist, it's like his life never even happened

Reminder there are libs who are for partial birth abortion. Which is what we just witnessed for this deer and Bambi

A R C H O N S
R
C
H
O
N
S

d*mn thats deep....

Can optimise Reality without breaking a few niggers.

Some male deer saw the female deer in the webm as the deer version of this, and he impregnated her, only to have her die. That deer's mate and child are dead. I think that's profound, and sad, because if it happened to humans it certainly would be. But this is also happening millions and millions of times. No one can say how many animals have died because they've been eaten by other animals. So why should this one be different? Is it just because I can see it, and so immediately empathize? But why would I empathize with the deer when I don't blame the hyena or jackal at all? If the predator isn't morally intrusive, the prey hasn't been wronged.

It's brought more good than bad.

As Lessing defined it there is no moral value in the malum physicum. The moral dimesion of good or evil and cruelty is only accessible to humankind. There is no cruelty in the animal kingdom. Only the natural order of things.

>Almost 4am here
[edited]

Most people look at the webm and empathize with the deer. Therefore they see it as sad.

Others view it and empathize with the predator, and thus view it as essential.

And yet still others view it from both sides, and those ... those are people you watch out for.

Not really, why are you so envious/concerned about what other men do with their lives and their personal wealth? That's a weak way of thinking, it's why you will never be like Chad.

God created it.

Is this a metaphore for Western Europe?