IM SO FING SICK OF

YOU VIRGINS DENYING SANDY HOOK HAPPENED

>my cousin lives in Connecticut
>was in miss sotos class
>wasn't in school on sandy hook day
>but was in charge of the class hamster
>hamster died

Seriously Sup Forums youre all like adam fucking Lanza (WHO WAS REAL BY THE WAY)

Go play some ddr and become an expert marksman somehow using the same bullet to kill multiple people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wf7Z3xIXG_Q
cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

I was taken into gene rosen house and he protected me from Adam Lanza.

It's back to school season can't you have a heart for once?

youtu.be/wf7Z3xIXG_Q

I love gene rosen he saved my life

My mother, brother, 2nd cousin, childhood friend, grandma, family dog and the flash were all in newtown when it happened I can tell you 100% that it happened and there was nothing fake about it. Anyone who denies it IS A HEARTLESS EVIL PERSON WHO THINKS KILLING KIDS IS FUNNY. Also my dentist, he was there on a business trip and treated Lanza right before he did that terrible act.

Then cry about it and shut the fuck up. It's over, not worth a discussion for your feels

How dare you dishonor the people who died in the gulf of Tonkin by saying it was a lie & a hoax and fake! Oh, wait?

>A FUCKING HAMSTER

You tell'em OP. I was killed at Sandy Hook and these racists should stop diminishing this tragedy!

This is probably the stupidest fucking conspiracy of all.

The govt has the ability to orchestrate a fake massacre to foster anti-gun sentiment (which didn't work btw) but it can't just ban guns outright? And then it had the fake murdered children sing at the Super Bowl halftime show, just because hey why not?

This is probably the stupidest fucking conspiracy of all.

The govt has the ability to orchestrate a fake massacre to foster anti-gun sentiment (which didn't work btw) but it can't just ban guns outright? And then it had the fake murdered children sing at the Super Bowl halftime show, just because hey why not?

JUST READ THE FUCKING DNA REPORT!!!!! SOMETHING FUCKY IS GOING ON WITH THIS SHIT!!!! PIC FUCKING RELATED!!!!

Sauce
cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

How tin foil do you have to be to think that's fake?

It happened my hamster died there

I'm not saying its fake, there are some serious questions left unanswered by the official report.

Fuck your dead children it does not mean I should roll over for a nigger POTUS crock tears and give up my right to defend my family and children . Stupid faggots should have had better security at the school and armed guards or teachers . In Texas we have armed guards and decent security and faggot liberal nut jobs like Adam Lanza are stopped cold . Faggot states in the NE thinks cucked signs stop liberal nut jobs with guns .

>Go play some ddr
>and become an expert marksman
dance dance revolution helps you shoot people? Sup Forums is very education

Viewer discretion is advised

youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA

user let the truth in and the truth will free you.

First of all, sweetie, you don't exist and are just a figment of my imagination, secondly, tits or GTFO.

Fake news.
Fake history.
Fake OP.
Fake holocaust.

My grandfather was in sandy hook, he was gassed over 72 times and was only 7 at the time

2spoopy4mem8

You already lost the argument.

are you a bot? how are you the first person to comment on every sandy hook post? VPN OP answering their own post instantly?

You would not understand, only virgins have the supreme powers of wizardry to see past the veil of lies and conspiracy.

my dog was made into a lamp :(
i turn him on every night!

Itsamemeyadip.jpg

My entire lineage was at sandy hook and they all died from a single bullet.

Well either a friendless autistic weirdo whose brain was altered by meds flipped out and senselessly killed a bunch of kids. Or the government orchestrated an elaborate hoax, hired hundreds of actors and fake killed fake children all for a political goal that absolutely failed because the goverment is so powerful they can present an elaborate hoax and cover up and keep everyone quiet but can't pass simple legislation.

Obviously Option B makes way more sense.

I know you're attemptijg sarcasm but I genuinely think scenario B really is the more plausible one.

>My cousin from Connecticut

Wtf, thats either a good photoshop or somebody was shit tried in the propaganda department.

IM so confused. Did it happen? Srs answers only

Good photoshop.

nice bait but truthers still should be gassed

i'm sick of you pedophile CIA niggers virgin shaming desu
p.s.- sandy hoax was a hoax

uh oh a random sandyhook thread means a Happening is imminent

SOCroaches hate the existence of our children. sad!

My wife's son died in Sandy Hook you mother fucker

I hope all you schizo conspiracy faggots die.