After Australia's decision to ban men from joining military front lines...

After Australia's decision to ban men from joining military front lines, the banning of right wing commentators from YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, hard evidence of pedophiles running the upper echelons of society, the disregard of science, media being completely biased in all areas (TV shows, media, movies), the google memo, and being completely ostracized from society for my values, I have lost all hope.

What can we do? Are we even able to fight this with reason anymore? Is violence the answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE
au.news.yahoo.com/a/36682473/australian-army-ban-on-male-recruits-sparks-sunrise-debate/#page1
uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I/+kbfy4cLJ/aWMxrtI1uk+P8qwmwbT4esIxILW4caZEg==&bit=1
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
hooktube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is violence the answer?
yes but not from you.
we'll let trump and fat yung guy work that out.

It's the Jewish capitalist system. They are going to get their shitskins and silence anyone who speaks out.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE

Pickle Rick was good, though.

To quote the upcoming Wolfenstien game.

"there's nothing can be done no more. The world is sank into the crapper, and all we can do now, is drink this whiskey wants the vortex suck it all down"

Reading your description nearly made me have an episode, but I'm thinking... What is the end goal? Women taking over the military and men taking care of kids, all so that top males can freely get away with being pedophiles? I mean... you said there's hard evidence, which I have not seen, but surely they're doing that shit in private?

What's the ultimate endgame of all of this fuckery?
Obviously, freeing women gave them the ability to market to women and tax them, and are in the course of making children their own individual, but separated from their parents to essentially be owned by the state and community.

Someone suggested that the Jews are trying to figure out how to get back to an ancient "Golden Age" and they believe that this new form of communism is what is needed.

Makes sense.

jews are OBSESSED with destroying the Existing Order. Hence why you see them JUSTing your army & enabling women to perform in roles they are not evolved for.
However doing all this makes their prescence clearer and clearer. This will lead to their Downfall, as it did in the 30s.

I think about this all the time. There really is not much to do apart from full scale revolution, which in current climate = certain and rather pointless death. This is how they want it though, they want to push us into the corner.

We got a few years. They need to fill up with Muslim invaders and then push the remaining whites into a frenzy - if still possible. This is PikeĀ“s Third world war.

Holy shit user thank you for this from the bottom of my heart. May you have a good weekend with less worry than enjoyment, and health and prosperity over degeneracy and apathy.

It is going to get a lot worse m8. They even will shut shitholes like Sup Forums down soon enough. We are in a war. The sooner we realize this the more we should push back. Nothing is more provocative than weakness when you are in a war, never show weakness or lack of resolve.

Violence was always the answer user, we just don't want it to be.

Its stupid to lose hope now.

Think about what our people went through; hundred year wars, world wars, epidemics...

We will overcome, it will just take time.

>I have lost all hope.

Demoralization complete.

I suggest a crusade against Israel and the jewish community as a whole

>Is violence the answer?
Violence isn't the answer when you live in a functioning civilised society. Our society is soon to be no longer functioning and no longer civilised. That's what we're moving towards, so increasingly violence seems reasonable because all other avenues have been undermined and removed.

Fuck just LOOK at everyone in that pic...

We need a war. We need the Aussie woman getting slaughtered by an enemy side all or 90% males to run the message home. Which is tragedy.

I still cannot "get over" the sunshine interview.

The fem was gulping, wavering voice, going off subject.

Who is she? What does she know about war? Why is she entitled to manipulate our army strength over calculator percentiles.

These are the exact morons I can't stand.

It is beyond disgusting.

Also is she is lesbian?

tfw you can't watch a speech by your fellow countryman in your own country

Current ADF member. Interested in the interview you were talking about. Do you have a link?

Give me a couple of minutes and I will dig it up. I think you will find it quite upsetting desu. I ll reply back to you with link.

Let women take over. Men raise the kids. In 1 generation we'll have an the biggest army of shitlords the world has ever seen.

Same user, posting link from PC, then switching back to mobile.

Video of interview::

au.news.yahoo.com/a/36682473/australian-army-ban-on-male-recruits-sparks-sunrise-debate/#page1

We are rapidly approaching a modern Weinmar Republic, a collapse will happen somewhere and its up to us to carry the torch of civilisation through it all. Instead of accepting oblivion there's plenty you can do to prepare:
-Form your "tribe" of people you trust
-Gain practical skills
-Educate yourself on the cold hard truths of reality (Darwinism, hierarchy, strength)
-Get /fit/
-Read philosophy broaden your scope of knowledge

How can I find a tribe for myself? I am as socially isolated as a man can be

wow just wow

I want off this ride
>"the army doesn't lower the entry standards for women"
>pic related
>male IMPS: 4 years
>female IMPS: 2 years

This place can fucking burn when they call me for national service, why should I bother when they clearly don't give a fuck about having the most qualified people around to protect the nation.
Local sports clubs, gym mates stuff like that.

Wrong pic

Can you post a link to this interview?

>muh google
>muh faceberg

Stop relying on systems that oppose you, and operate within a sphere that you control. The most dangerous thing behind the Iron Curtain was Haval's typewriter.

Jesus fucking Christ.

UK today is Orwell's nightmare. It's like they used 1984 as a blueprint for how to oppress their citizens.

Wait what about this frontline men ban?

Not even a case of being anti woman ( married for 4 years and counting )
We need the best army we can , selecting from a pool of all woman denies this.

When we fight, we will be fighting enemies with marked cultural differences, more often than not, enemies who do not pander to feminism, dictators, communists, etc

I genuinely believe and all female pool results in a weaker army. Am I crazy for thinking this?

Why are we hurting our selves and army strength to make civilians feel nice.

It makes no sense to me at all.

I will never understand and I don't want to, because in real war, there are no quotas and neither will the enemy be using quotas. They ll be using child soldier s and every tactic possible to gain the upper hand and quotas do not counter an enemy who uses no quotas.

Please tell me I'm wrong. I cannot see it and I really give a shit about our flag bros right into my God damn heart.

so war will break out and we get to take the back foot because we have had our turn and its someone elses turn on the front lines?

Or they follow the same ideology that Orwell was warning against (which was present behind the Iron Curtain).

the requirements for women is too fucking easy, the last time i exercised was in high school but i could enrol in the navy or air force immediately without training.

I didn't laugh once, just a half-smile of anticipation for the funny jokes that never came.

>Is violence the answer
What are you in new zealand fbi

>This place can fucking burn when they call me for national service, why should I bother when they clearly don't give a fuck about having the most qualified people around to protect the nation.

That's the point, demoralization.

What ISP do you have? I can watch it just fine.

The greatest trick the Jew has played on us is convincing us we could ever advance our interests through discussion. Their system can only be brought down with violence. This is how white men have always won.

same here

Also, how good are females at killing child soldiers, is there a chance their naturally maternal hearts" could make them hesitate?

Is it not inbuilt that females see children as vulnerable, when on the field child soldiers are groomed to be as effective as they can be, even if limited by age?

>Is violence the answer?
Of course

aren't an alarming amount of female inmates all over the globe incredibly infanticidal?

Laughed once and that was when Morty said alien penis/dick.

Yes...violence the answer.

SHHHHHHHH

NONE of us are even supposed to be here, talking to people we can tell are authentic about their own countries. I don't have to deal with real ID's ((facebook)) when I want to speak with a German. Or to confirm if something is quite clearly being unexaggerated. With everything they just did, i find this to be a luxury.

I really wish we stayed together. If there is a White Heaven, (the only thing that can ever pay for this injustice) It will be great to finally meet.

Women shouldn't even serve in the army. Australia is the laughing stock of the world.

Could be, to my knowledge Commonwealth doesn't enlist jailed prisoner s into active duty tho.

I hope everyone can never forget Vietnam.

Unequipped countries can successfully use guerilla warfare on home turf and rek field troops.

Do our female soldiers comprehend Vietnam?

I've been to Philippines bout 4 times.

There us a chance shit will get real there. They can't control their borders and jungle provides vast cover.

There is a real potential it will be a hotspot and law and order is still limited.

I already found out a "hit" in Philippines cost under $500 au. That's for 2 guys on a motorbike to drive by and pop a target.

There are quite a few terrorist groups there as well such as NPA

They can't get accurate surveillance. 7,641 individual islands in Philippines. Not easy.

uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I/+kbfy4cLJ/aWMxrtI1uk+P8qwmwbT4esIxILW4caZEg==&bit=1
here ya go buddy

>After Australia's decision to ban men from joining military front lines
What? ? ?

Less women and more men to make an imbalance in the population, what could go wrong?

And when I say hotspot, I mean Islamic terrorism directed at other countries including our own.

NPA, while terrorist, us only concerned with toppling the government and have list numbers since the 60s and 70s but unexpected Allegiances are happening, such as M.I.L.F and I.S.I.S

>plz no milf jokes I mean the terrorist cabal

VIOLENCE AND NATIONALISM IS THE ONLY ANSWER LEFT

Never despair.
The only way they win, is when you lose the will to fight for the survival of your people.
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Women kill and seriously harm children significantly more than men.

None of this is the death of us, and Australia isn't in as bad a state as you think it is. relax

Civilian woman or first world army woman with quotas?

t: frog slowly being boiled to death

We be down bloody well stomping terrorist plots here. Dare I say world leading. That's a blessing and something to be proud of, but don't see his relaxing helps.

Cunts want to fuck us up. Legit. Or try to.

And yet you faggots still manage to act like your nation is the most based around

We've done*

hooktube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE

good lord i hope not but it may only be a matter of time before one of these plots is successful, and yes- there is some of the population that wants that to succeed. but yes we are stomping these plots. call me a centrist but maybe the small "potentially radicalized" segment of our population are cottoning on to the fact that the Police and Intelligence services here are surprisingly A fucking Grade and terrorists and their families face a dawn raid and 30 years in a soundless cage.

Take skynet down.

Why doesn't Austraila hire some strong womyn of colour so that they can meet the diversity quota alos.
Im sure those abbo gals can defend the country better than the white lads

Confirmed for being cucked.
I can watch it just fine.

Everytime these scum get raided, I am forever greatful.

I live in Merrylands, and joke it is the ISIS Capitol of Australia.

God even yesterday when I was waiting for the train, I saw a muzzie in board shorts with a leg tattoo of an ak47 and Arabic writing down his leg. Who wants these people?

My only saving grace is muzzies don't shit where they eat.

I am, still, forever thankful for all the muzzies taken down by our boys.

There is NO criminal punishment for politicians taking bribes from foreign powers

HEIL HITLER!
SIEG HEIL!

Its a fucking joke. A unit with estrogen in it will never ever ever function as it should in a life and death situation. Even a highly effective female soldier, who is by all accounts 'one of the boys' will cause subconscious fractures in the mental cohesion of the unit. Some men will spend more time worrying about her safety. Others will hesitate in trusting her with a life and death call.

I am in a regular job, and it is evident to me daily how women fuck things up and ruin perfectly functioning male teams.
Fuck having a roastie next to you in a life or death situation.

you missed the worst one:
people don't care

I agree with you and have been on the receiver side of some underhanded roastie shit. ( roastie was blowing my prev boss , and by virtue, derived influence from gobbies ) .. Sorry, I legit cannot compete with that, no matter how much effort I put into my "work" for the "brand".

I love this women in the military meme. I think if we took every woman who pushes for women in the military and made them attend two weeks basic training they'd change their viewpoint at the end of the two weeks.

What u did do us email the MD and tell him to keep his eye in this bitch. ( After I lost my job ) and the MD himself had no idea I was getting kicked.

It was awkward for him.

*some* woman are fucken cancer in the workplace. ( female psychology grads pursuing corp for example )

What I did do* ( fucking android keyboard)