What's up beta-cucks, what's it like not running a 72 billion dollar company?

What's up beta-cucks, what's it like not running a 72 billion dollar company?

*Blocks your path*

Dignant.

Just finishing up postblocking some alt-right faggots just cause I can.

>work hard to become a billionaire
>marry an ugly ass woman
What a alpha

I wonder if he wore a VR headset the night he layed in bed and made that babby with her?

they really managed to do a lot with the frames having the least insect-resemblance

C ucks I n A merica

Are you sure he runs it?

You alt-right waifu having faggots wish you could have an Asian child with a real Asian wife. You will never experience the joy of having a father/daughter moment with your Asian child.

i'd rather be poor but with good genetics than subhuman tier ugly and rich.

Beat me to it. Man has more money than half the world and he marries some pan faced ugly ass gook woman. I guess you don't need intelligence to be rich you just have to be lucky or part of the tribe.

kike doesnt even hide the fact he stole alpha chad bros project and teamed up with china to sell out all of the US. drown the baby.

why is he proud of a Data Scam

Jews are the true master white race. We are G-d's chosen people, that's why he gave us full power over the gentiles. Big whoop sub-whites, you found out we control every aspect of your life and even your mind through advanced AI algorithms. So what? You can't do anything about it.

This is my Asian daughter Maxine, in 2 years I'm going to be teaching her JavaScript and let her postblock her first Alt-Right Kekistani faggot. All you can do is post stupid frog pictures about it.

>be me
>30yo
>no wife or kids
>good job
>already taken care of a big apartment for myself, with no mortgage
>pay the bills of my mother and father who would have to count to coins otherwise since pensions here are atrocious
>support my brother and sister financially
>take care of the extended family best I can

Feels really fucking good man.

That kike thief can go jerk to his billions and his gook wife 24/7 for all I care. I am confident where I am.

Get a woman and stop helping everyone else

You need your own space and home to continue your own genetic line.

HELLO FELLOW COMMON FOLK

Just make sure you get a wife and kids bro ok? You gotta look after yourself too bruv.

You like what you've achieved, you alt-right fuck? It would be a shame if you ended up on a corporate blacklist. You'll never work in this town again if I find out who you are!

>tfw no nina dobrev gf

kys he should donate his seed and not waste his time and money doting on a dumb spoiled whore.

probably thinking about how to rape it

>meme flag
>MGTOW
Sup Forums is a white nationalist board, shitskins and cucks are not welcome here.

My bro and sis already have one kid each and my bro's kid is a boy. The family name will continue and my genetics will live on in my nephew, I don't need to make kids.

Taking care of others in your family is good enough for me and a worthy pursuit imho. I can't stand modern women, no mgtow crap, just can't stand the cunts for anything except fucking.

Joke's on you, my boss is a far right racist, kek.

>tfw no roach chained in my basement to torture

My 3 points about Mark:

1. I envy his power. The only thing he did was making a standard forum and have success with it.

2. I like that destiny gave him some form of compensation for his looks.

3. It seems as if he perceives himself as specially talented and important (ex. in political debates), and I believe he is neither. He is not especially gifted, and he does not have pure motives for his actions, and this also shows through his product: a gigantic surveillance and marketing machine disguised as a pretty tool on the outside.

He didn't work hard. He stole Facebook from two of his friends. He cannot code worth a shit.
Are you fucking retarded?

You ever wonder what it would be like to kick all the right wing beta cucks out of your 72 billion dollar company? If it wasn't for you bastard goy and your regulations I'd own all the worlds wealth by now...

joke's on you I'm in my mom's basement

Average, whats it like being a lizard?

>I don't need to make kids.
I am in no place to figure out your motives for your life, but I don't understand.
In my book, having kids is natures way of immortality.

She has a frankly disgusting face so yeah (((he))) probably used some kind of device to make it less painful.

>The family name will continue and my genetics will live on in my nephew, I don't need to make kids.

You got an done got cucked by your own family you dumb faggot. The only meaning to life is your line not your sisters or anyone else's.

You understand that you have the same genetic makeup as your siblings, right? Your kids and your siblings' kids have THE SAME 50% genetic makeup as you.

1.) You'll never be a Jew
2.) You'll never own a 72 billion dollar company
3.) You'll never be as good as a Jew, don't worry about your goy genes

>Bulgarian education

Feels good, I have zero obligations to anyone and don't need to pretend to be someone else in order to please "progressive" masses

you forgot to change your flag Mark

ZUCCED

No, I don't know about percentage of shared genetics, but I do know, that we are genetically similar in some way.

My point is not based on what people discuss or I have learned in school or society. It's from experience and inner gut feeling.

I'm not trying to convince you. I just want to state, that your conviction about life is apparently different from mine.

Besides my own offspring, I also care about the offspring of my family and the white man in general. But somehow, I will not feel contempt, if I don't have my own.

What are you talking about? Celebs, billionaires, reporters and anyone else famous need to constantly behave in a specific away and try not to say anything "offensive" because otherwise they will be in the center of scandals, lawsuits, shaming and what not. I'm on the other hand can do whatever I want without the need of someone else's approval.

dude why are you all so dense today
fuck this board man, this place used to have a sense of humor

she is so kawaii~(*'ω'*)
hafu is justice desu.

Zuckerberg is so autistic that he legitimately doesn't understand that people like him less when he acts like a huge faggot. All this progressive stuff he spews is what he actually believes.
He's incapable of lying in a convincing manner because he's borderline incapable of basic communication in the first place.

I never had the chance to steal a website idea from my old college buddies and then get free advertising in the (((media))) because I'm not a Jew.
MySpace didn't die because it was a worse website to Facebook, it died because at the height of MySpace the (((media))) was shilling Facebook like it was the most popular social media site available despite having a small fraction of MySpace's user base at that time.
This happens with anything. The Jews run the media so they'll always shill the company that has the jew owner or the jew "advisor" in order to crush any America alternative. This is why the media hates snapchat, a handful of dudebros make a catchy app, people like it and the the Jews run constant hit pieces while endlessly shilling Instagram the minute Zuckerberg buys it.

What's it like being cursed for eternity, Jew?

Stop posting my girlfriend, please. Thanks.

Man this is sad. Nobody tries to make good baits anymore. So weak, so obvious. And yet people still bite, and that makes it even more sad.
I'll give you 6/10 tho for the whole zuck thing.

At least I still have my foreskin

KEKED

>Ottoman humor

How do you know all that? I find it hard to believe he actually believe what crap he pushes for

Why no wife and kids? You sound like a good man

>Be Alpha monkey
>Beta asians stare at you with envy
>Poor as fuck
>Ability to do milk whenever you want

Why? What exactly do you think "good genetics" are gonna do for you if they cant stop you from being poor

Progressive ideals share a lot of overlap with big business.
They both want to import tons of low skill, low IQ immigrants, both want to get rid of people who rock the boat, etc.

Did you idiot right-cuck goy think you were the real alpha's or something? I hire tranny's that have more balls than you loser fucks. You know the best part of my job? Walking down the hall and hearing the trans deep giggles at the loser shit you guys search up. Do you know what my cookie is capable of? I can see every site you've been on, everything you've typed in, every message you typed out and deleted without posting. Your asses are about to get handed to you, goyim fools. You think the Damore smackdown was brutal, you just wait. You sold your souls when you signed up and we own them.

nicely done mate.
i'm a couple years older and in the same boat.
i pay my mums bills and mostly live the good life.

feels real good man.,

Can't stand women's bullshit

Don't let the bed harlots bite

beep boop i am human gibs shekels

>what is epigenetic mutation
Don't cuck yourself. Their kids are not your own.

>Joke's on you, my boss is a far right racist, kek.
There's literally nobody in this country, aside from actual Soros shills, that isn't a far-right racists to be fair.

Truth

>epigenetic mutation occurs to your kids as well

user plz

doesn't matter, youre still a fucking punchline of a human being, and a loser who got where he is not because of his own merits, but by being a conniving sniveling little kike cunt faggot. see you in hell fucko.

I didn't know you guys were cool.

What's it like to be a billionaire and still only being able to get laid with an ugly abomination?

Where have you been user? Pic related.

Very nice.
We are also trying.

desu I give Jewish men a pass on their ethnicitiy somewhat if they marry a non-Jewish girl. How dedicated to the tribe can you be if your kids are mixed?

lol turkey you rascals

A FUCKING ROACH!

>he thinks poor people have good genetics

Sweet! Is the migrant-hunter dude hiring?

It wasn't destiny, rather him realising he won't be some Chad or so, so he worked hard and smart, and a bit thievish.

>*slow clap*
this is brilliant

He has a posse of friends that hunt together, self-funded.

At least I'm not a filthy Jew

If I ever get some money saved, I'll be investing in that firm. Absolutely based.
Dumb nigger, instead of insulting each other from the internet, we could simply insult each other from our respective immigrant carcass-towers.
Seriously though, is there an open field in Bulgaria-Turkey border where we can guide the immigrant fuckers to get gunned down by your helis?

>Bulgaria
>good job

Nice! He could make a fortune on hunting tourism btw. Good on you Bulgariabros!

How did he make money off facebook if its free?

>be me
>38 yr old
>bought lots of Bitcoin in 2011
>never done anything since because I don't have to
Money ruins you :(

hey beta snowflake cucks

zuckerberg 2020

>hides behind the memest of flags
ashamed, Ahmed?

No, you are a muslim roach and you need to die, no exceptions.

>Canada
>not shit

thanks satan

Selling your private data

>No, you are a muslim roach and you need to die, no exceptions.
Says the brain damaged slavshit, cumguzzling nigger spawn.

>Jews are the true master white race. We are G-d's chosen people
>666
what are the odds... (((coincidence)))?

Ruining*

Stay mad, insect, forever a shitskin pedo worshipper, kek

>Zuck has to be worth 72B to sleep with a 5/10

>Jordan Barrett could probably not shower for a month and cuck Zuck any day
>literally rolls out of bed and fucks supermodels on yachts doing coke

Mark (((Zuckerberg))) is a shape shifting reptillian that secretes plasma through his skin.

>shitskin
Nice projection rape baby faggot.
The moment Russia crumbles, is the day we invade your pathetic swamp that you call Bulgaristan, just for shits and giggles.

were with each other before he kiked his way up the food chain.
still ugly fish eyed mongoloid though

Great I fuxking wake up and do what I want and don't have to have 72 billion to say that haha

Wow!! He can kiss a Chinese person.. very presidential

>fb
>barely more than aol chatroom from 90's
>monetize
>we wuz innovators n' shhheeeeiiittt

The eternal anglo's final form.

>financially stable
>no wife or kids

Good goy, we wouldn't want you to make any of those pesky European babies!