Arabs <3 luggage

Why do Arabs travel with so much luggage!?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4267198/Saudi-king-takes-506-TONS-luggage-trip-Indonesia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So that we can play minesweeper in real life.

So if they check luggage randomly they have a greater chance of hiding it

Because they think every hotel will carry them to the room.
Protip: Not all hotels will carry them to the room.

It is fun to watch them sperg out when they realize that budget hotels do not make their employees bend over backwards for them.

t. Desk Agent.

Also, in case anyone is interested, worst tourists are: Jews, Indians, and Russians.

because they are not practical people in usual, they like to travel with everything they are able to ship, they would take their furnitures if they are able to ship it

its everything they own, they are migrating to enrich your country

I have no idea but its an interesting question for sure. Remember this story?
>Saudi king takes 506 TONS of luggage for nine-day trip to Indonesia
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4267198/Saudi-king-takes-506-TONS-luggage-trip-Indonesia.html

They always travel in huge packs/families. I gusrantee that pic is for a family of at least 6 + a maid.

because their culture is shit

and this
they hide drugs in their food

All those homemade clocks have to go somewhere

How much free shit do Jews try to get?

Yet we see migrants that dont even have shoes on where did they leave their stuff? theres no way they set off with nothing

I had a guy ask me in complete seriousness if he could redeem his Marriot Hotels Reward points on the Choice Hotel Reward program... And then flipped his shit when I told him he could not, because they are from different companies.

That should give you an idea.

Honestly though the more well traveled the Jewish person is, typically the more they suppress their urge to haggle or be annoying.

Indians however, do it every, single, time.
I've had other Indians hotel employees from our same brand come through and ask for things they know for a fact we do not offer, and still complain about it to try and get discounts.

kek

I worked in a hotel back in 2015 and Jews and Indians were the worst. A Jewess made a complaint to my supervisor about me and a group of Indians were rude to staff and left their rooms stinking and in such a mess that they were out of order for two days.

Because they were desert dwelling Bedouins 80 years ago.

It's like they still have a nomad mentality and load up their entire home on the back of a camel when they are going somewhere...

So they have lots of bags to stuff drugged white women into.

Theres nothing wrong with indians haggling its cultural to them they regard it as good manners and a sign of intelligence to haggle in the marketplace

You forgot Chinese.

yeah I think this thing in their genes

>Also, in case anyone is interested, worst tourists are: Jews, Indians, and Russians.
Which one are the best?

Everyone knows that yanks are the stupidest tourists
Fat and dumb

>It's okay for people to try and force their shit culture on others
KEK
U
C
K

This was a hotel abroad and never had any bother with Yanks. Israeli/Jews were the worst. I was by the front desk one day and 3 Jewish men were there and got their bill and started arguing with eachother in Hebrew and then arguing with the girl at the desk trying to get a bit knocked of their bill. Every Jew I met over there was like a walking stereotype. The Indians were nasty as fuck in everyway and would turn a man's stomach just looking at them and the shitty curry wogs thinking they were somebody's because they were staying in a shit 3 star hotel and ordering staff around like dogs.

Arabs all have around 5 kids

I'm guessing it's materialism

Arabs are hypocrites witht their islam. They're looking down on Yuros because we're degenerates (which is true, sadly). But they cannot restrain themselves when they see a woman, like to spend a shitton of cash and brag about their possessions. Europeans are not like that

Can confirm. They also travel in families of 8 or some shit and block everywhere in the airport also their dirty sandnigger skin is disgusting and they all look shifty as fuck

>arabs bring back lots of gifts to relatives back home
>jew can't understand the concept of non-interest based transactions

is it the child bride?

I would have said Chinese, however it is a smaller proportion of problem guests as compared to Russians.
Russians are just angry I guess, or still are butthurt about the Cold War, idk.

Japanese, Northern Europeans, and surprisingly Mexicans.

They're currently going to your country to enrich your bland culture, Eurofag.

Yes, we know... But that doesn't explain why they bring there large suitcases each for a train trip to a neighboring town!

BTW, Philippines talking about culture is like a monkey at the zoo trying to lecture us.

You society is literally shit. Maybe being the world latest Muslim country has something to do with it.

To justify your tip.