Blacks are openly celebrating the death of white race

They want you all dead. Never forget that.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/11/u-s-private-prison-population-has-declined-in-recent-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A lot of you guys want them all dead too though so I'm not sure I see the issue beyond the fact you're all morons.

So what?

Why would an ethnoseparatist complain that other races don't care about yours? She's right, whites didn't much care for blacks dying on crack. Why should they have?

When people start referring to living humans as "bodies" you know they've passed a point of no return.

I do not associate with niggers.

They just don't seem to care, at all.
And the same goes for us, eastern europeans.

Your "extinction" does not concern us, thus we don't really give a damn about it.
West literally antagonized everyone around itself.

Niggers have no empathy. It's a human ability.

>There was no concern for my people!
Cause our government learned your people are a lost cause.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

This

the sad part is that blacks rarely die from crack. they just turn into homeless crackheads who commit massive amounts of crime and burn through gov resources at record speeds. eventually they'll get shot by a cop or die in an emergency room from the flu.

the first sentence of her post coupled with the subsequent ones indicates just how retarded she is. really just shouldnt have opened her mouth

>Blacks are openly celebrating the death of white race
To be fair, white supremacists are nearly always insufferable assholes.

Her point about putting people in prison or jail for money, I remember watching a doco which said most of jails in burgerland was private, they get shit load of govnt assistance and they use the inmates labour for 5 cents an hour to make toys and wallets and shit and sell them for $10 each. Judges are in on it, like a quota they have where they send people to jail for longer and longer terms for basic shit. Any insight burger bros?

underrated

Is it safe to assume this is now a shill copy pasta for sludung? Saw it in multiple threads from multiple flags.

>says "Thanks America" ironically
What's funny is Muhammad Ali actually went to Africa and unironically thanked whitey for enslaving and raping his retard ancestors because their centuries of suffering was worth him being able to live in the lap of luxury. Niggers are such ungrateful worthless fucks.

Whites = White supremacist now

Fuck off

Time to meme that apartheid was the compassionate thing

> these people can't be trusted to do anything above reproduce

Who can blame them?

actually it's an atrociously overrated, terrible pasta

it's true. the intel community smuggles in drugs to be sold, then launder the ,oney through the big banks, that money is then given to lawmakers to keep the war in drugs going, perpetuating the cycle.

>Slavs are white niggers confirmed
Fucking anglophones could have listened.

>136930225
Theyre not concerned about the opiate epidemic BECAUSE THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS THE ONES SELLING OPIATES AND LACING THEM WITH FENTANYL AND CARFENTANYL. this is specifically done to kill white customers.

Theyre a reason why dope boys are black.

To those who are going to rebut this- i dont give a shit if you buy H from a white guy. Follow the chain up, and you'll get to the black traffickers soon enough.

That stupid ape is full of shit. The crack epidemic was a huge concern in the late 80s and 90s and was all over the news. She wants to pretend no one cared but people did care, it just happens that niggers would rather suck a rock through a glass pipe than fix their community.

>blacks too poor to afford good opiates
>ignores black crack epidemic

>these people can't be trusted to do anything above reproduce
Thats about all they're up to now

No shit sherlock.
Its like cockroaches celebrating the death of the pesticide guy as if they had something to do with it.

What did you expect?

A lot of this is coming from the Marxist universities, the phrase black bodies is a big tell

>I only care about my people -- black people
>Also if anyone so much as implies white interests exist, they should be punched

It turns out multiculturalist egalitarianism doesn't work because black people fail the mirror test!

Okay, so you have some anti white blacks.
Does that make all blacks anti white?

I mean, this board is full of whites being anti black, but you would never argue that all whites see it that way

Yeah geez who has ever seen a rapper sipping lean, that's not an opiate... And I for one have NEVER seen a black junkie either

Junkie lives matter

it all comes down to survival
and west is apparently losing this little game

>apparent opiod crisis that does not touch my life
Dumb nigger, like 20 nignogs in Atlanta had to be treated for overdoses recently from a bad batch of shit

Just because you have white skin, doesn't make you into a person worth feeling sorry for when you kill yourself doing something degenerate like drugs. Shit like that is just cleaning the dead ends out of our gene pool. I don't see why you are so asshurt about some chimp not feeling sorry for them either.

best copypasta

This is a really low energy bait. Here's (You). Don't spend it all in one place.

Everybody needs to protect each others Races

When white fights black,black fights white

When black fights white,white fights black

Apartheid was the compassionate thing to do

These nogs are cruising for a genocide and it's all bc the white man was too compassionate and thought they could be equal to us.

> apartheid is compassion

Heroin is too expensive for niggers. Crack is cheap and they fight each other for the opportunity to sell it to themselves so its on the corner.

While the heroin and opiod epidemics seem to be striking white people disproportionately, it's not as though black people are incapable of affording heroin after the market was flooded with cheap product.

She very likely DOES know someone who's OD'ed, but with Narcan in the hot little hand of people leaving prison and the average police officer, they just haven't died.

>When black fights white, white fights black
No, they signal as hard as they can on Facebook suggesting they themselves are not racist and how very sad this African-American decided to crush their skull in with a cinderblock.

I don't think you have to "pull the trigger on every nigger," but the model of white behavior is SO weak lately it's cartoonish.

The weaker the whiteys appear the stronger and more intense the backlash.

Seriously we are looking down the barrel of a genocide - of blacks, whites may loose a handful but once they fully awaken it will make Rhodesia look like a finger painting party.

She's right.

Fuck junkies. They should rot in prison

>one random leftist, neo maxist black person says x about white people
>DUDE, YOU SEE, THEY ALL WANT THIS

I'm black and I don't desire to see all white people dead.

the only people who have offered me street heroin have been black. OP's nig is some stupid provocateur. whites can usually get pharma-grade opiates with known dosages and guaranteed purity. not so with the average fisherman, homeless, or other higher-risk person (many, but not all, of whom are black)

They'll come for you next.
They will not suffer free, light skinned peoples living wholesome lives to occupy the same universe as them.

If you replace black people with white people and 'opioid crisis" with "inner city gang violence" then it would apply to me.

Let these blacks kill each other, fine by me. Why should I be concerned with blacks killing other blacks?

Really low effort m8

Useless monkey has an opinion. Thanks to white mans industry it now has the ability to spread its thoughts world wide.

Because America would become Africa.

She's thinking "opioids" in the context of abusing prescribed pain killers. The war on drugs wouldn't affect legitimate people prescribed the meds by a doctors. Niggers dont have insurance anyway. Dumb nigger doesnt realize it's basically legal heroine. REAL heroine is a huge problem for her people.

Bringing back the war on drugs kills more of your people than ours. Niggers don't get it. Niggers get into meth and they will have a crisis.

You shut up with your statistics I need shitposting to live. But seriously though, while it does look like that, we have about ten years before it's definite. A lot can happen in ten years, thank God.

>that mournful expression
Good lord, she really does look like a chimp.

unironically not understanding OP's point in making this thread

This is truth

My best friend is a CO in a superman, and he hasn't seen anything like that, at least the manufacturing bit. It used to be that the prisoners would make license plates and other simple products, but that's been on the decline. It's kind of a massive security risk to Ltd convinced felons handle tools, it's basically a shank factory. The inmates in his prison don't work (aside from some janitorial duties) they just spend most of there time watching TV and making prison wine.

The government does subsidize the prisons though, but with millions of niggers and spics they don't really need to inflate convictions.

FYI. This is in Indiana, which is like 85% white, yet blacks make up the majority in his supermax.

Lol if you think niggers aren't all dopers

Lol even more at this nigger pretending everyone she knows isn't on dope

White people are getting their comeuppance for trying to destroy Asian people with opium

Watch, as the whole world looks like Africa after apartheid.

No whites to keep shut running, the world is sent back to the stone ages!

Who cares? They can't survive without us.

Where I live, young men from Krissy's 'people' (like they give a fuck about her) who are either too weak to hustle on their own streets, are getting high without their homies knowing, or both, are poisoning our neighborhoods with their dogshit. They act tough but the fact they are here lets me know they are pussies. OBVIOUSLY nobody gives 2 fucks about nobody in that world, but i still have empathy for the user who is looking to escape their miserable life.. only to find a worse life on drugs. Before it was 'her people' coming here it was our 'people' going there to get shit and selling it at inflated prices to feed their addictions.
I am not from New Orleans but i felt for the Katrina victims.. I am not from Baltimore but i feel for the kids who grew up post 1968 riots with no job prospects or way out, I am not from N Korea but i can sympathize with the suffering of their people.
Wake up Krissy... Some things but not everything is a black/white issue

This isn't true at all. Most prisons are publicly run. I'm not sure what bullshit propaganda film you were watching, but the truth is easy to find.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/11/u-s-private-prison-population-has-declined-in-recent-years/

>it's true.

Except that it isn't.

>blacks do crack
>it's whity's fault
WHAAAAA, I'M THE VICTIM OF THE MAN, WHAAAAA, NO ONE CARES ABOUT MY RACE THAT DOESN'T TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILDREN, HAS MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF STDS, LOW IQ, LOW EDUCATION, HIGH CRIME AND DRUG RATES, WHAAAA, IT'S ALL THE H'WHITE MAN'S FAULT DESPITE US HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS SINCE THE 60'S, WHAAAA!!!! EVEN THOUGH WE GET MORE GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE THAN ANYONE ELSE, WE STILL NEED MORE HELP FROM THE MAN THAT DID THIS TO US, WHAAA!!!
Nuck Figgers.

This.

The overwhelming majority of scum selling heroin are black. The whites who sell it are often just junkies themselves, while the niggers tend to not use it and only sell it.

so where does laqueesha go for help once the beaners are running this joint? pretty sure they care even less

Niggers and their tribal revenge mentalities.

They wont stop at rhodesia

Good, let them yell and boast. When the time comes it'll mean Whites can deal with 'em without a shred of remorse. Trump cutting welfare for the underclass would prevent these nignogs from shitting out babies. Self-reliance, innovation and teamwork are white things, a war of attrition it's to our advantage.

Jason?

What? Niggers hate us? You don't say...