This is why a Europe of nations without a central gov does not work

>Be Palestinian Ahmed, live in Gaza
>Go to Egypt through tunnel in 2008
>Then go to Turkey and then Greece - Greece doesn't hinder him from getting into Europe
>Don't like Greece, go to Norway
>Ask for asylum in Norway due to bad Gaza Hamas
>Norway rejects him in 2009
>Appeal and appeal until in 2013, finally go to Sweden
>make another asylum request in Sweden
>Sweden rejects asylum, deports him to Norway
>Norway say "can't stay here, leave"
>Ahmed goes to Spain, asks for asylum there in 2014
>Spain says "no", takes his papers
>Ahmed returns to Norway, asks for asylum again
>Norway rejects again
>Ahmed goes to Germany in 2015, during the great asylum crisis
>asks for asylum in Germany, Germany rejects him, but misses the 6 months deadline to deport him to Norway by 1 day
>Ahmed stays in Germany, gets gibmees - nobody cares about getting him deported
>be current year, Ahmed goes into supermarket, takes big knife, shouts "Allahu Akbar" and knives down many people

Europe is a joke when it comes to illegal migration as long as each nation just tries to pass off the migrants to some other nations.

And no, internal borders didn't help with illegals when they still existed - you can just walk through the green border, just like America has had illegal immigration via the border areas or via smugglers with trucks/buses/cars for decades.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/06/19/id2020-blockchain-microsoft/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you built a wall in Greece and sent them all back you wouldn't have this problem.

>If you built a wall in Greece and sent them all back you wouldn't have this problem.

If you haven't notice, the EU doesn't even register in the 9 years of Ahmed's story in Europe. Every single nation just passes of the problem to the next. Greece doesn't want to protect the borders (it costs money and requires effort), Norway doesn't want to deport, Sweden wants to only deport people back to Norway, Spain just takes one's papers, Germany is too lazy to follow deadlines, France just lets everyone through etc.

It is a mess.

I have actually been in the border region of Bulgaria to Turkey. I tell you, everyone is corrupt down there. I could have just walked to the next "border guard" and told him I am waiting for 3 "people" from the other side and he should take a leak somewhere for the next 20 min for 100 bucks.

So Germany needs to build a wall, Kill the Turks and put up there own border patrol? Seems like a good plan when the alternative is becoming a caliphate

>his is why a Europe of nations without a central gov does not work
it works just fine
It's Germany that doesn't do it's fucking job to keep it's yard clear of shit

>So Germany needs to build a wall, Kill the Turks and put up there own border patrol? Seems like a good plan when the alternative is becoming a caliphate

Be realistic for one. What good does it do to put efforts into the few deportations if we still get 250,000 illegals each year? Most deportations fail because of lack of papers and evidence that an individual is a national of a country. Nigeria for example hates taking back Nigerians - so they just don't cooperate. Unless you have the actual passport of the person to deport (which rarely is the case), you are out of luck. Nigeria just denies that the person is Nigerian - and there is literally nothing you can do about it. You can sanction Nigeria... fine, but that won't happen because then China, France, Britain, America etc. will cry "racists!".

>It's Germany that doesn't do it's fucking job to keep it's yard clear of shit

Germany's deportation rates are actually in the upper one third in Europe. And it is a myth that it is only Germany which gets illegals - half of Europe gets them - and everyone tries to pass them off to someone else in Europe, meaning they all stay in Europe.

Why are you giving them welfare gibs? They wouldn't even think of coming to Germany if there was no hand outs.

>Why are you giving them welfare gibs?
It is an unfortunate thing that the law (international law) says that the same welfare gibs has to be given to illegals as to your own people. This is why America has to give its "refugees" food stamps and housing assistance and Germany has to give the 404 Euros per month and housing assistance to its illegals.

Only chance we have to change this is to reform our gibsmee system - i.e. cancel all welfare payments to everyone and just offer jobs to people. Those who don't do jobs, have to live of church or NGO handouts or of nothing.

>Greece doesn't want to protect the borders
and how do you protect thousands of kms sea border?

dumb german subhuman

>and how do you protect thousands of kms sea border?
how, Hans?

This is why we need digital ID that records all biometrics and bank transactions and everything all in one blockchain.

>"Digital ID is a basic human right," David Treat, a managing director at Accenture, tells Fortune. He likens the new ID technology to the Internet-naming system, which gives a unique address to any given website.

If we all had that, there would be no problems described ITT.

fortune.com/2017/06/19/id2020-blockchain-microsoft/

two or three of these would not be a problem
importing hundreds of thousands tho

many people here are retarded
normies even more

keep in mind that even if you would have a chain of patrols that control every cm on boats
there is literally nothing they could do against those subhumans

Do you even know how the dudes got from 1. to 10. to the mainland?

Also, do you know that the current influx of 300,000 illegals this year through Greece and Bulgaria... is through the land borders?

proofs

besides that
what do you expect from Greece?
turkey doesnt need those subhumans and Greece is in a crisis which germany made worse than it should

germany even invited all those subhumans and closed the borders

What europe needs is less borders and more love. Why did poor ahmed have to go trough a tunnel to egypt when there is a german cuck waiting to carry him from the shithole he was born into?
I say every europoor has to give his house to a nigger and ko kys. Europoos living in switzerland should just kys.

Just sterilize everyone that doesn't have white skin, problem solved in a generation and no genocide necessary

you are useless euromongrels

this is the real world

The jew takes many forms

How about stronger borders and less love? Are you Swiss not in the same? I heard you got illegals too.

google israaid Greece

Yes, we all get them from you. Which is why we should build detention camps on eu territory before we let anyone in.

Right. That's why it's worked just fine for the last several millennia. I genuinely hope somebody, preferably an immigrant, murders you with a hammer.

>Yes, we all get them from you.
I do not think so. Looks most come through Italy or Greece to Switzerland.

its all the fault of germany

>That's why it's worked just fine for the last several millennia.
Wud?

Yeah, I don't really understand how time works, if we're being honest...

Indeed. Keep you colonies in line.