The media is now covering the alternate timeline

Where Hillary is president and America is great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they next-level LARPing?

>tfw no Gothic Horror RPG that uses the Hillary timeline as a setting.

inb4 World of Darkness

Lmao, that level of sad desperation and denial is hilarious.
Now they need to create an imaginary universe to shelter their poor feelings.

Maybe a skilled GM could adapt one of the existing ones.

We aren't talking about bottom of the barrel neets online larping on a Thailand image board to dozens of other neets we are talking about the corporate ran national media openly larping to millions of Americans.

I love this timeline.

>how dare our president not sell our country out to the highest bidder
>Clearly we aren't great again
I'm sure there's some mental gymnastics where leftists could actually take this position unironicly

The trump meltdown is fucking amazing

please don't stop now USA, get Kid Rock in there, get Kanye, its all shits and giggles anyway

based journo retards
max par

make the death squad ready & get the rope.

Do they really thing her presidency wouldn't be totally bogged down by investigations and congressional hearings?

CNN back at again with the bullshit

I imagine that if she had won, there wouldn't be a single person willing to stand in her way. It would have become evident that the organizations she's involved with have absolute power, and resistance would only be met by "mysterious" death. Even for congressmen and Supreme Court justices.

That is exactly what we are doing. I normally refuse to vote, but getting on the trumptrain was too fun to pass up.

The problem is libtards and dems are trying to argue against the people who voted for him unsatirically. Most of the people either just hated Hilldog or are so fed up with the bipartisan system that has established itself we want to fuck with it.

This is why they will lose again in 2020. They don't know who to talk to. They aren't even having the conversation about why he won, but instead are just throwing phobics and ists all over the goddamn place screaming.

Didunt u hear? Drynbuckmpf is Putin's right hand man, which is why he's going to cause ww3 with the russians

I live in Vermont, and I'm surprised the progressives and liberals haven't realized anything. There are a lot of people here that fucking hate Hillary, voted Bernie in the primary then Trump for president. A lot of those people now hate Bernie, mostly because of progressives.

If was a bernout and watched my own party fuck bernie the way they did I would have caste a trump vote out of spite as well.

I hated them both but bernie got FUCKED and they betrayed their voters.

>Hillary
>competent?
Is this nigger serious?

God that's pathetic and I jerk off to anime girls.

GUYSGUYSGUYS I GOT IT!!!! I GOT HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

>Hillary emails prove DNC collusion against Bernie
>results of Dem primaries invalid
>since Hillary was not a legitimate candidate then Nov. 2016 election was fraudulent
>results of November election annulled, special election called
>Russian collusion with Trump disqualifies him from running
>Bernie runs against rethuglipuke drone
>wins in a landslide

OMG PLEASE MEME THIS INTO REALITY

Be careful with this. The forces of Moloch are trying to shift the really with dark meme magick.

Banish this scourge by Kek!

Jesus fucking Christ, we put them in the best timeline and they are still complaining? I wish Trump would start putting leftists in the death camps. I'd even send him my rarest pepe for that.

One has to question the legitimate mental state of those who so glowingly look at one of the most corrupt Americans in its history

>One has to question the legitimate mental state of those who so glowingly look at one of the most corrupt Americans in its history
Leftists worship murderous power Desu. The more people that die under a leaders tyranny the more revered they become. Look at Lenin, Stalin and Mao and how they are adored even yet today by the Left. It is truly frightening how murderous to the core the Left is. The only thing that has sated their appetite in America is tens of millions of abortions. Without those we would have had at least 3 great purges and a severe man made famine in this country by now.

>Trump's slogan was so effective it's being adopted in other timelines

>They aren't even having the conversation about why he won

they also have no conversations about why they lost, it's frickn hialrious

>calling for an increase in tensions in Syria, further straining Russian relations causing Cold Wars: The Proxy Wars
>"""boring""" """competence"""

"news" today read like blogs from pseudo philosophical teens

Fucking lunatics
It's sad that half of Americans is mentally ill
NK should definitely nuke

I love Sup Forums memes basically mind control society. Over time, it always gets to them.

I never undertstand how Democrats went from anti-war to extremely hawkish on war over the span of the Obama presidency, and the Republicans became anti-war.
The last time that happened was WW2...

Liberals haven't learned a single god damned thing this year. I don't think I've ever seen a temper tantrum last this long.

Yeah and niggers dont have rights in the other. Therefore the world is cleaner, safer, and population is controlled. How I wish I lived there.

I wish we could send all Hillary supporters there.

Russia would have nuked the US in that timeline

It's not even a blog really. You would get better writing from teenage girls talking about Jason from chemistry class.

This is pure make believe.

umm, sweetie, she got the most votes. That means she is president. Okay?

Relax, nigger. She's the memequeen and she would be making everything cool. A fully open border with Mexico right now would make America great. Putin and Lil Kim would be shaking in their boots right now. Assad would have suicided himself and ISIS would have put their guns down. Because memequeen.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

nice meme thanks for reminding me of Vampire The Masquerade game and scenario

>Too much DBZ I would say

Same with russia.
Literally switched placed

Now the European goverments and USA (with trump it might change ) are militant cultural neomarxists aka neoCommies opposed to a the good guy

Kys

Shadilay!

>how
They saw Obama as war on their terms, against their enemies. It's the whole Stalin/Hitler thing. All about perspective. They were never anti war, they were anti "American imperialism" or whatever their shalom sandnigger profs called it.

Headlines from the Hillary timeline?

>>Ninth Circuit Court affirms ruling on Childbirth Fairness Act. The Ninth Circuit has ruled in favor of the Childbirth Fairness Act stating that "Justice rarely has basis in rights or laws." Right wing radicals protest the random assignment of new born babies to new mothers as a "violation of privacy and the parents' right to raise their own child." Congressperson Sarah Silverman dismissed these complaints as "Bullshit from racist Nazis who care more about 'The Constitution' than doing the right thing."

That's not how meme magic works.

how desperate can they get

hahah the- hahaha they're fucking psychotic

Czech'd and here's a reminder that Trump won the state of Washington but lost due to massive vote fraud by the DNC and the old cunt.

I hate this state. Ive never seen such inbred white trash who think theyre smart but they know nothing and have never experienced life at all.

Your vote doesnt count or matter you brainwashed dumb fuck.

This is a lie and you know damn well that it's a lie.