thediplomat.com/2012/05/north-koreas-resource-headache/
theduran.com/truth-north-korea-booming/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every 4 years the same since 1954

Death to the communists.

GUESS WHO'S ANOTHER KIKE PUPPET

>non happening NK thread number 5,000 in the last week
Can't wait until you fags go back to school

What do you prefer as the name of your Country?
The Republic of China or
Taiwan

Never been as bad as this though. Lines are being Drawn Japan, and Australia both said if the norks try shit then they gonna throw in. China basically just said they gonna stay out of it if the norks act first.

I guess the Proxywars are simply moving towards the North-East.

The Middle-East is all but spent.

The weapon gotta make some profit, and goatfuckers simy don't cut the bill no more.

We are the ROC, the godless communist scum hasn't won yet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Man those helicopters boys

Yasss lads its on

DEATH TO NORTH KOREA
DEATH TO COMMUNISTS
DEATH TO JUCHE
DEATH TO NAZBOL
DEATH TO RACE TRAITORS

>Nork Internet Defense Force
Kind of an odd litmus test, but ok.

>Never worse before
Yes and no. China sees a possibility to secure its claims in the South Chinese Sea by provoking a military conflict. Trump handled the military situations of the last 6 months pretty good, and I don't see that changing. With Hilldog you would have boots on the ground in Syria fighting Russia Assad and a part of Israel.
With the Aussies and Japs on the path of war, yes that's pretty shit and might be the match, I hope not.

Fuck, they should get the EU on board and send Kim some tonnes of corn already, don't be played by the dying dragon trying to get his hand on some possible oil and gas fields

AAAAAAAAAAHHH
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL
POST YOUR WAR FACE

please tell me SK and Nippon will be OK?

Why bother though? Kim played his hand he has nukes now. He should of played ball like his father instead he backed himself into a corner. Either nothing happens or this Winter we will see a famine of biblical proportions in the North. And when everyone one is starving but the one fat guy is leader people get tired. We are in the dying days of this regime.

I blame Dennis Rodman. Niggers ruin everything

>hurr durr
The North Korean people will blame only one country for their suffering and it will be the USA

We're all going to die in a nuclear inferno.
Good job I've just eaten, otherwise that food would have went to waste.

Unfortunately this. Even if Best Korea doesn't manage to feed its people or get an industry going, except maybe munition manufactures, their brainwashing industry is top notch

but a least we didn't elect Shillary Cunton
that would have meant WWIII you see...

>he thinks one nuke can destroy the planet

with Hillary there would be boots on the ground in Syria and probably the war had been expanded into Turkey and Libanon by now, let alone Russias reaction in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. I don't like to even think how Bill Clintons Wife would have handled dirty bomb Kim

Nothing will happen

they will just keep threaten eachother back and forth but no one will do anythng

I question the peoples brainwashing hunger does things to people. The number of Defections have been rising and the glittering lights of Seoul look appealing to even the highest of govt officials. How do you think it looks to the average dirt farmer.

The problem is China. If the US deploys resources from the South to the North, China might just grab the South Chinese sea and control the trade routes of East Asia, giving India a severe economic hit and make the SEA countries more depended on them, let alone the power grip on East Africa will expand and Europes Energy problems might become even worse.
Appealing, and risky to catch a bullet. Also assuming there will be a big drive to defect to SK, or flee to Russia or China, those will not really welcome them. NK is fucked till China decides together with the US that it is over, but that will cost the SCS, which will just benefit China, which the US, India, SEA and the EU will never accept

I have seen faggots like these ones. By any chance, are you afraid of NK? You also did this on the tomahawks in syria.

>He doesn't know China seized most of the oil from our middle eastern wars

It is officially the Republic of China. The commies just drained their strength by battling the IJA and those fuckers did almost nothing. War ended and they decided to resume the civil war. Imagine a mobilized army with the helps of communist russia vs. an exhausted army, who would you think would win?

I know that, and it is was a severe hit. I just stated that China also gaining control over all the possible ass and oil fields in the SCS will not make the situation better. China can be considered an enemy of the west, unfortunately one we cannot delete from the map so easy and which our consume driven zombie society and private companies have become depend on. Only Fascism and protectionism might save the world from the falling dragon

Apparently, they treat themselves as dragons with a meteoric rise. Didn't know meteors rise.

black chad?

>66
Keked and checked
An other option I see would be strengthening the ASEAN regarding military integration, but that would be like strengthening the EU to gain more control over the legislation of European countries and just would benefit the Global Cabal in the long run.

Dare i say it? /ourpresident/?

Nothing is going to happen.

What do I do with all these tins of baked beans then?

Good defence. No gommie ain't gonna invade you now.

>ass fields
They can keep dirty kebab ass.

No. U.S. controls the seven seas. Period.

Is there any way we can take out Russia while we are in the process of wiping North Korea off the map? Both countries are a threat to freedom-loving peoples everywhere.

Towrr is quiet at RKSO

Good goy Donald will take out NK/Iran in the next 8 yrs I bet

Kim painted himself into a corner by promising to shoot at Guam. He's going to back down and get nothing. Trump won

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKUeIEdRMY

Believe your own propaganda.

>Thailand
>Bases: CLASSIFIED
>Personnel: 162

>Guam
>Bases: 2
>Personnel: CLASSIFIED

>Australia
>Bases: CLASSIFIED
>Personnel: 178
ftfy

story?

its a shitty map. But assuming a full scale war, personal and material will be deployed from the south to the north, or maybe from the west coast, which I don't think is possible in a legal way (isn't their a minimum of forces that need to stay at home for national defence reasons)

Aw more Zionist war drum banging
And you op,you fall for it
They are playing with your fear as if it was a piano

Don't you have the national guard weekend warriors for that.

If Kim doesnt shoot at Guam then he will have backed down from Trump's words. If he does shoot Guam then the USA will go in on NK and reuinify, leaving American military bases up China's ass. In the short term though this still buy's NK some time, which is maybe all they want. They could have done that though without threatening Guam.

I can't imagine China would let Kim go on very long if they thought he could or would strike the US first. Either their attack dog got off the leash, or this is all part of their plan. The conversation properly framed, is a China issue. They want to swagger around like a super power yet they cannot or refuse to stop their satellite nations from causing global issues? Perhaps this is what they want. Someone simply needs to put forth the narrative "There's about to be nuclear war China, why don't you fix your fucking problem over there." They should be called weak by the US until they can pull NKs strings, otherwise they are asking to be called ineffectual or weak. (Even if they are intending NK aggression, it is a natural attack on their strategy to call attention to how peculiar it is that China, an alleged super power, can not even squeeze NK?) That's obviously a charade.

gas+fire=boom

>non sequitur: the map.
This doesn't even seem like a serious attempt to make your point. Do you know anything about warfare? Naval supremacy? Chinkland?

>US: we are going to act preemptively
>China: DO NOT DARE, we will back NK
>US: we're still going to do it
>China: careful NK, we're remaining neutral

china

it isn't propaganda.

Alert . Buddy see what you just did with the digits. You can get a short ban for doing that.
Checked or digits is safe use.

do you? Instead of fallacy fallacing enlighten us oh great and mighty Admiral de Lucy and tell me where I'm wrong with my assumptions

Dude we don't even have access to the sea. I don't think anyone in this country has a clue about naval warfare.

>NK says they will bomb Guam.
>USA says they will act preemptively.
>China gets pissy.

Gee China, if you don't like it then you need to maybe come down on your pet Norks? Fuck China, they facilitate NK and everyone knows it. The US is being threatened with Nukes- their response is reasonable and expected. China's sandbagging is disgraceful and Jew-like.

China is just drawing us in. How do you think the norks advanced their missile and nuke tech so fast this last year. Everyone was saying they were years away from an ICBM and now they do it in months? China is using kimmy as an attack dog.

>we don't even have access to the sea any more
the feels, too much

Remember when blompf said he wouldn't tell the enemies about their plans

You thought you'd fool me, but I know you're not Ireland.

>How do you think the norks advanced their missile and nuke tech so fast this last year.
I assume China, like most, they are the only one really benefiting from it. Not sure how much Russia might have a hand in the game, but then again, they might be the solution, helping them to advance their Pipeline projects with the Japs.
>China is using kimmy as an attack dog.
While at the same time trying to play the mediator, it is high time that the chinks learn what protectionism is. Make business with China illegal
>Blompf
I like, but around 1.5 year too late, sorry buddy

I can't wait to get nuked man I love the government
Please send me off to Asia to die

>hopefully Kim will find another path
Come to the table, North Korea. Talk to the Don.
Cease to do the bidding of people who have made you a laughingstock.
China will keep you impoverished, threatened, and angry forever. That is how you are useful to them.

No, we have rednecks.

Former SWO here. This idiot: is a fool. No one- and i mean NO ONE- beats the cowboy who created the game, makes the rules, stacks the deck, has an endless supply of royal flushes on tap, and is the undisputed poker champion of the world. No one. Especially not a chink.

>Come to the table, North Korea. Talk to the Don
Actually.. It's the us who has refused to negotiate with NK. Which has caused this confrontation.
Angry China warns US: back off and talk, or risk disaster
theduran.com/china-warns-us-on-north-korea/
"The People’s Daily then goes on to point out that it is US intransigence – specifically the US’s failure to abide by the agreements it reached with Pyongyang in the 1990s, and its refusal to negotiate with North Korea since then – which have brought the present situation about

"It is fact that the DPRK missile and nuclear programs stalled during bilateral and multilateral talks, but multiplied over the past nine years since the six-party talks came to grinding halt, during which the United States sought to pressure and sanction Pyongyang.

Former submarine officer here. People are freaking out about their submarines but they're absolutely nothing to worry about. Their sub fleet is mostly made up of old Soviet Romeo Class diesel boats. Many of them were made during the Stalin era based off stolen German technology from WWII.

When I was with SUBRON 15 we used to hear them from more than a 1000 miles away. They sound like a vibrating metal shitbox.

I hope we do strike first with the explicit warning that if any shots aim south we nuke them. China needs to be dealt with now rather than later. They steal our technology, they steal our IP, they are a disgrace. What they do to dogs is reason enough to glass them permanently.

No.

Personally, I believe China will avoid war at all costs. The reason their economy has been so successful over the last four decades is because they've avoided war. Going to war would be like shooting themselves in the foot.

When it comes to stealing technology (particularly submarine technology) it's no wonder that the newest Chinese submarines being developed are so quiet. They're build based on stolen American technology.

It's the same with the Russian Acula class subs. They were built with stolen sound absorbing technology given to them by John Walker back in the 80's. It gave them a giant leap forward in that area which they've been able to base new scientific advancements since then.

i got killed by that same guy a couple months back wtf

Better a nigger than a potatonigger.

Speaking of potatoes.

What do they eat in your place?
Take back Italy. Then spam light craft to sink the boats.

Only the worst niggers come to Europe. The kind that couldn't run a fried chicken stand here.

And let's be clear: by stolen, of course we mean sold; as in: sold by treasonous marxists and neocons(also marxists) who have infiltrated the highest levels of the albatross we call the U.S. Federal Government.

>Former SWO here
>WE ARE THE BEST, U S A U S A....
do you have any sources on the current state of the pacific fleet? Can't find any good once.
Let alone their outdated fleet, does the US have enough resources in the Chinese and Yellow sea to lead an attack on NK, secure Japan and keep the Chinese in check down South and maybe East? What happens if some get deployed up North and the rice Niggers go all in

Salut

>we are the best
Yeah. We are.

YOU STUPID ORANGE FUCK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Yes.
North Korea. No BIS Central Bank. And trillions of dollars in undeveloped resources. Obvious why the US wants war.
The Diplomat
thediplomat.com/2012/05/north-koreas-resource-headache/
- Andray Abrahamian & Geoffrey See. | May 01, 2012
North Korea’s moribund economy is one that most observers would like to see marketized and internationalized.
Extract:
"North Korea, by all accounts, is rich in valuable natural resources, particularly coal, iron ore, gold ore, zinc ore, copper ore, limestone and graphite. North Korea is a statistics abyss, however, leaving a lot of guesswork for economists who keep an eye on the country. South Korea’s estimates put the North’s mineral resources figure at over $6 trillion.

"There’s growing interest in exploiting these resources for export through joint ventures. There are more trade fairs in Pyongyang than ever before, and last autumn, Rason became the first city outside of the capital to host an international trade fair. North Korean investment officers we have worked with on economics and business training have been incredibly busy sending delegations out on investment roadshows, and two major organizations were set up in the last two years to bring in investments.

Most of that foreign investment is Chinese, of course, and Chinese companies have redoubled their focus on securing North Korea’s underground wealth over the last several years. ... the combination of cheap labor and accessible resources can potentially pay large dividends.

According to KOTRA, China’s trade with North Korea has tripled since 2005. Recent data suggests North Korea’s trade deficit with China has improved on the back of natural resources: A joint Yonhap-IBK Economic Research Institute study concluded that China imported 8.42 million tons of minerals from North Korea from January to September last year, worth $852 million. This was triple the amount imported during 2010.

Some yes, but to my knowledge John Walker was motivated by nothing other than money. In my opinion, this is worse.

Fun fact: His desk is still unoccupied at SUBRON 6 in Norfolk. Nobody will sit there. It's considered bad luck.

Member when Hillary was the one who would start WW3?

Offering a digital hand shake to based bro.

with a never ending stream of unjewed strong man. Keep on dreaming honey pie.

When it comes to North Koreas Army, I just wonder when was the last time they actually ate something.

With this being said, I'm not too worried about their army. Could they take over Seoul? Probably, but I don't expect them to advance much more than that. Fatigue and hunger has a way of slowing people down.

This is war huh, wow!

Ima tell you this, so listen closely. Last night, I had a dream and this dream was scary. It involve... a nuke and... a solar eclipse. Take it for what you will.

North Korea. It's booming

theduran.com/truth-north-korea-booming/

"If North Korea really is achieving per capita annual GDP growth rates of 9% as claimed by the Hyundai Research Institute, and if salaries really have grown 250-1,200% over the last 10 years, then North Korea has the fastest growing economy in the industrialised world, and its people are seeing the fastest growth in real incomes in the world.

"That no doubt explains the growing self-confidence of the North Korean leadership and the genuine popularity (as opposed to personality cult) of Kim Jong-un, which even some Western observers are reluctantly admitting.

"One of the great problems of the West is that it always seem to struggle to recognise or adjust to a change of reality in any particular given situation.

"Just as the West imposed economic sanctions on Russia in 2014 in the completely mistaken belief that Russia’s economy is a house of cards – which is what it was in the 1990s – so the West still believes that North Korea is a basket case one step away from total collapse, as it also was in the 1990s.

"The result in both cases is a fruitless search for sanctions in order to tip things over, and anger and bafflement when they fail to work.

"In the case of North Korea, what the West believes is the ‘magic bullet’ – Chinese sanctions – will never happen on anything like the scale the West wants or which would make a significant difference. Given that this is so the thing to do is what the West has always and consistently refused to do and which the Chinese and the Russians are urging the West to do: open direct talks with Kim Jong-un.

You are one jelly wannabe kraut cunt

i'm ready

My point, notwithstanding the evil marxist and MB infestation of US government, is that neither NK nor China have ever been anything but bad actors.

I don't see the Norks as the biggest treat, they are just a proxy for chinas interests, and who guarantees, that not some Chinese will feed them to keep the US in check. What I mean is, you have to deploy a certain minimum up North just for the case, which would give the Chinks the possibility to expand south and east. But yeah, without knowledge about the state of the pacific fleet, I'm just reading tea leafs. I remember King Nigger was not very protective about the Pacific fleet, didn't he even close some bases while breaking his promise regarding Kuba (not that I think it he should have closed it)
Stay mad

Brezina on fucking Sup Forums. Now I have seen it all.

>to keep the us in check

lol