Natives were black

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigersaurus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahaha.They fucking steal anything they can

Holy shit this is sad. Soon they're gonna say there were blacks in Antarctica before penguins. God damnit.

Dinosaurs were black, m8

ending a niggers life is like squashing an ant

I mean, penguins are half black.

Just dropping facts.

Don't give the nogs any ideas

>Dinosaurs were black, m8

that's gold. it has so much potential.

>There was black people
Stopped reading there. When did it become cool display illiteracy publicly?

WUZ

but the whitey comet came and took it all away

did you know that the word cherokee actually comes from the nigerian word cherakunte which means black power

meme to manifest a black only social media platform called 'Twigger'

when society stopped correcting them while simultaneously provoking and promoting them

Since hiphop music made ebonics cool

NATIVE AMERIKANGZ

N SHEEEEEIT

Dey call me Collector of Welfare in muh native Indian tongue

WE WUZ KICKAPOOZ

You've got something there

Ice-T, T-Rex

We use all the parts of the welfare check.

Tyronesaurus

>tyroneasaurus rekts
>tretreceritops

we wuz sitting bull

actually cher means black in slavic language

KEK

>audibly keked

kek

You've made my day just a little better. Thank you Amerifriend.

The Nig Perce Tribe

Shoeshine

>Poocahontas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigersaurus

Have a (you), you deserve it.

I'm Native and this honestly pisses me off.

You're a nigger m8. :^)

Land stolen by white. History stolen by black.

I would be pretty pissed too.

Fuck, first fire water, now historical revisionism? How can we red boys even compete?

Ever since feelings > facts.
"we wuz kangs - even in merica!" feels good for the black community. It pretends they actually...you know, had a past with any relevance. So, it's propagated and not laughed out of the room as it should be.
It's an indictment of our times.

WE WUZ INJUNZ
WE WUZ VIKANGZ
WE WUZ KANGZ

This is the level of retard your dealing with.

I can honestly see how the name Thay-Rexx would be real.

>lets get the upcoming Latino majority to hate us early on

I'm already seeing it. Here in Phoenix Mexicans have such a hard time with who they are, they don't know if they're white or black. Around the age of 20-30 they eventually start considering themselves white, atleast when dealing with niggers. They can see that when one of the Mexican police shoots a black, he is called a white. a It's pretty obvious to the Mexican these ''things'' will do the same thing to them once white is gone. They get very afraid of this and realize that being half European mostly themselves, that they are fucked.

Aztecs were black,Incas was black too

And now you know why we all hate niggers. Everyone hates niggers. Trust me, white people would probably gladly pay you reparations of some sort, because you are a respectable people and people genuinely feel bad about what happened. You also are a proud people who don't play victim and you have human emotions such as sympathy, empathy, etc. And typically are intelligent too.

Niggers are none of the above. They are a plague on everything. Its sad that your people don't beg for reparations. Yet niggers do. Then they have the audactiy to steel your country. Just like they did with the egyptians. Everyones hates niggers. Please spread these hate to your relatives. Show them what niggers truly are so that they can hate them too.

P.S.............can you imagine scalping a nigger? The smell, the grease, and the pubic hair scalp would make even Geronimo throw up!

WE WUZ KANGMANCHES N SHEEEITT

>Amaru Khans

It wasn't till 2016 that Mexico recognized blacks,since they were all about we mixed native and Spaniard,a d those that still speak the language are native.

Problem is black have no we wuz X in reality

Every one has a we wuz rome.we wuz Mongolians we wuz Vikings we wuz Celtic
Etc. Black have?

This is clearly a move since they cannot use we wuz slaves on the Hispanic.

The asteroid was white supremacyst

>another intelligent brother
>Pangea separated 200,000,000 years ago

Its like the injans know how the nignog operates.

>see over 3.5 miles away!!!
fucking blind niggers.

>spend thousands of years never accomplishing anything as a race or building a nation or civilization
It's not true but I would believe this one

Dinosaurs actually didn't go exctinct. It was the cave beasts that massacred them because of hatred for their dark skin color. First genocide eva!

Meme it.

>that cap
Yeah, nothing's stopping you except for your incredibly violent behavior in the face of normal interactions in the West.

You notice how white people don't break everything in the Chik-Fil-A when they run out of chicken nuggies? You notice how black people FUCKING RIOT when the same thing happens?

You notice how most white people who take the stand directly address the charges as "patently false" and bring evidence, while blacks (regrettably) often claim "I didn't do nothing"?

Didn't do nothing to what? To who? When? Well, they choose the softest option. They didn't do anything particularly bad to that woman they raped like a buck in the woods. They certainly haven't done anything bad to the judge sitting before them now. Ah, that's what they mean.

I work in the tech sector and realize there are a 5% to 10% of black people who overlap pretty well with the average white person. I also know firsthand ... well, 95% of them would be considered geniuses for successfully braiding their hair. Fucking pathetic.

It blows my mind the Church of the Creator gets fire-bombed for citing any kind of exceptionalism for white people, but black people are allowed to spout the same rhetoric.

Is it that EVERY OTHER group knows in their hearts black people aren't nearly as special as these posts claim?

Absolutely - the plethora of pianos unearthed during african archaeological digs backs this up 100%.

severely underrated

sheeeeeeit

>S A V E T H E B O E R

/thread

STAAN VAS, SUID AFRIKA!

Daily reminder that all of this is the USA's fault.
Feminism, this cultural evolution of BLM, school shooters, almost unregulated corporativism, almost every damn speculative bubble, Evangelists and Mormons, spics and nigger powerhouse, consumerism, etc etc
You have no excuse, your country single-handedly fucked up Europe, White men and the human race at the same time
1783 was a mistake

Time to sacrifice niggers on the pyramids boys

No it doesnt

My bad
I should get some sleep probably

This.
Americans don't realise they're the jews

We were all bacteria that moved like a fidgeting battery and shit out toxic guu as waste this is your fuxking argument

maybe if germany didn't start two major fucking wars europe would be alright

Kek. Underrated bigly.

>Ethiopian Diet
please, go ahead

Fuckin' racist cracker comet and sheeeit

How can an entire race struggle so much with double negatives?

Underrated

Doesn't look black here

>your country single-handedly fucked up Europe

Well we did start 2 world wars and then import millions of third world shitskins and give them government benefits

I popped a little.