Muslim Asylum Seekers planning to mass move from Finland to Sweden?

pt-media .org/2017/08/11/kaavailevatko-laittomat-muslimit-joukkopoistumista-suomesta-ruotsiin/

>Nuor Dawood, the organizer of the Asylum Seeker protest camp in Helsinki has written a post in Facebook, about how 1000 asylum seekers are ready to migrate from Finland to Sweden by foot
>Apparently, Finland has let them down and "failed humanity", when it began declining asylum applications from refugees, mostly Iraqis and Afghanis, and have deported many of them
>This has gained lots of attention in social media, but not confirmed if the migration is actually happening

This person also has called Finnish globalist and NeoCon government racist for not letting them stay and giving them welfare

Link to the original post
face book com/nuor.dawood/posts/335100233604960

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sweden yes

Based Finland

What are you laughing at netherlands is even worse than sweden on streets

AWESOME!

Praise Tengri!

Amsterdam ≠ The Netherlands

someone should pelt them with rotten eggs

I'm ignorant of how to get from say, Helsinki to Stockholm, by foot. I'm guessing they are not going to not walk to the arctic circle and back down.

They only want to go to white countries.

The fucker liked his own damn post. What more is there to say about this?

It is actually From Northern Finland to Northern Sweden. We have no border with the Swedes and literally have a Golf course going across the borders. That is the same way they came here

I forgot to post this. Sorry

Scandinavia and Karelia were a mistake.

Utrecht, Rotterdam and the Hague also aren't the Netherlands I presume.

I sincerely hope this happens.

I like Finland for snipers and being the least cucked Scandinavian country

>Girlfriend is working in Tornio and likes to go to the Haparanda side from time to time

I wish these fucks would just take the ferry right to Stockholm

me too.
i've lived in Finland before.
you don't deserve this.

That comment section on Facebook. 80% women hungry for BBC, 15% Arabs/Jews shilling, and 5% trying to pusback. Europeans are finished, 100%. Sad that it ends like this.

I know full well the enemy intends for me to succumb to despair and surrender, and how can I not after seeing these comment sections. Also a few hours ago saw the video of Africans landing on nearby Spain by the boatload on a beach...

All that avails is flight, as old Homer said. I'm thinking about Russia, the problem is Russia economy is trash and the bankers have a lot of vengeance built up and they will release it on them when Putin is out.

just ranting from sadness...

I bet you are very concerned about your country become more boring and backwards. Think of all the vibrant culture you are missing out!

Well done, Finland
Get rid of the globalists' imported rape culture!

Swedish women are READY for another wave of HUGE orgasm!

Big if true

>That comment section on Facebook.

none of that is representative of the population- anywhere. all that says is that there are a bunch of living jokes with internet access who love attention and will comment publicly for it. it means nothing. the same fuck ups the world over are the loudest.

very loud MINORITY. SAD!

Amsterdam is Netherlands, whether you like it or nor, the fact you're embarrassed of that filth ridden cesspit doesn't change the fact it's still your capital and you yourself are partly responsible for it turning out into the shithole it is today.

Yeah, the problem is the likes counters. "Minority" not.

>breaching of human rights and constitutional law
whose constitution exactly?

Yes! Go away, leeches, you won't be missed.Bon voyage!

Me too. Lapua movement 2 when?

>virtue signalling
>virtue signalling
>virtue signalling
Does this work on anybody? Serious question. When someone appeals to emotions like this it immediately puts me on high alert. This is a basic manipulation tactic that is so transparent it hurts.

WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVES THAT THIS KEK CARES?

I did not notice too many when I was in Finland a few months back. Will have to visit again and see even less! Wonderful!

This sounds amazing. How do I help fund this type of human trafficking?

No funding needed, haha

uber is still illegal there in Finland. help taxi these refugees over the border. ask Soros for compensation. masquerade as leftists while freeing yourself.

How could you, Finland? We must all share this burden, right? :^)

You take them and we'll take your black metal bands in exchange.

How about we let every immigrant go to Sweden, and the Swedish people come to our countries, then we go to war with Sweden?

HALLELUJA!!!
Älkääkä tulko takaisin, saatanan saastaiset paskanahat.

Fuck off we're full. Plss

Offer them a boat ride, then blow it up half way.

Soon brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s